Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (43220 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Kendrick80(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
More like you are in love with your ambition. wink
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Honchoslim16(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Shoot the goddamn shot
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Poleski: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time

You just got a new job and the next dumb thing in your thick skull is to hit on her? You're definitely about to fire yourself!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by rolams(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time

Is she not married?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by SpecialAkin12: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Stay away from her.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Olumaeme: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
You want to toast your boss?

OK kwantinue
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Guy forgerit, It wont work
You'll regret it if u do
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DonroxyII: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job
Aswear. You made me laugh out alot grin ....

Once your are on speed dial of your village people grin grin ...
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by chaloskyx: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
shoot your shot now and she would shhot you sack letter better stay off women they are as dangerous as a nuke they would destroy you both emotionally and mentally you better focus on your hustle and leave that mama alone
Richsteemit:
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by VicM6: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
yeye op, u don get job 4 oil company nd u no wan tell us bah.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by tivity101: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eyaaa na your penis wan return you back to jobless youth so.. If you miss your target hmmm you go know wetin that stupid erection don make you miss

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Eyaaaaaa.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mcafeez: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
You better don't shoot yourself in the leg.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Meedass(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Hello my brother, if I would advice you find out first if she is really single.. but then when you do.. you won’t have enough time to say what you want to when you confront her so take it old school.. express how you feel in words, make sure you pour out your soul . Then tell her what the job means to you , and how much of a risk you know this means, but you mean no disrespect, that you had to express how you feel but as respectful as possible!! Make sure you refer to the chocolate in the letter.. tag something like “ just incase this letter crosses any boundaries, I apologize and I hope this chocolate pays for my sin “

Package the letter well and add maybe a bar of expensive chocolate..

I had a really good green today, you are in luck
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Kdon2: 1:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Enny2013:
Be very careful fah.
I didn't take it well for a junior colleague who had d audacity to tell me how much he loved me despite (me) being married. I changed it for him.see madness.
He said he Neva knew I was married... despite d sign post on my finger?
Dis guy was just disturbing me here and there. Someone's wife fah!

My kind of woman! No nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Kdon2: 1:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Eaglesence:

Be as subtle as possible. Some ladies like myself are quite sensitivite. If you never still sabi ask further questions

Commot there! You na lady abi na tolotolo!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Bouncing2(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2022
Ma guy nor try am.....
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by MadamOk(f): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2022
If she is single...
If you are single too
Go ahead and do it
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Golden1989: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Richsteemit:
Do you love her or u want her blc of money?Don't come back here ooo crying for help ooo blc na hot slap u go collect
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Eaglesence: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kdon2:

Commot there! You na lady abi na tolotolo!

Bros why na? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.