Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (43257 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by flokii: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

For the sake of the price it is worth the attempt than remaining a coward. Many high end women are lonely cause of this mindset. He has all to gain and nothing to lose other than a paltry job

Hope you have a job to give him when he gets sacked?.. cos it's like you skipped the part where he said he has been job hunting for a while before he finally got this "paltry" one.. people like you are only out to destroy others, not help them.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Ododoeye0020(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time
Is it ideal to be in a relationship in your place of work?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by phemmyfour: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time
grin
Go ahead...your faith will made you whole

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:

Hope you have a job to give him when he gets sacked?.. cos it's like you skipped the part where he said he has been job hunting for a while before he finally got this "paltry" one.. people like you are only out to destroy others, not help them.

Thank you. Job will always be around to reapply. I have atleast 20 persons working for me all earning atleast 60k monthly. Yes, I can employ him if he;s sacked

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Karemarealty288(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Low budget Oliver Twist......

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Focus on the job you were put there for.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Ybaby: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Unserious man!!! grin grin grin grin better face your work

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by CaptMarvel(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
lover boy, focus on your job, impress your boss with your behavior, work attitude and deliver great result, give or take 1-2years, then you've done 70% of your proposal, and the rest will be easier, but if you go now you have 100% assurance of getting sack! Use your brain

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by diplomat058(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

and your yoruba brain is telling you that she does not have a man in her life that she is waiting for all those years?

mad man

What's is this supposed to mean? How does Yorùbá relate to the object of discourse? Please don't let me conclude you are an imbecilic dunce for this primitive display of tribal bigotry

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Thank you. Job will always be around to reapply. I have atleast 20 persons working for me all earning atleast 60k monthly. Yes, I can employ him if he;s sacked

Egbon please tell this guy the truth na sinkhole he dey enter. Office romance in itself is a risk let alone your boss. The guy wants to enter the unemployment market again.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Testimony1988(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmmmm, and you think she's not married?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by adonaimart(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Shoot your shot, she might or might not sack you.

She too de pray for a man.

If she says no, subtly take dressing, remain professional.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by President2001(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Make sure you shot hungry will reset your brain
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Dubemchi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
is like ur village people are doing you hit and run
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
obynzo:

Egbon please tell this guy the truth na sinkhole he dey enter. Office romance in itself is a risk let alone your boss. The guy wants to enter the unemployment market again.

He can always find a job again. He's worth trying. Many office ladies are crying secretly
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by flokii: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Na so.. employer of labour, I greet you sir.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by BigYash: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
aimmoney9:

You are in love with her money, simply...... grin grin
or maybe he see big yash.. E go clear for his eyes soon..

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:

Na so.. employer of labour, I greet you sir.

Pained. I defeated your idea of being a pauper. Pele
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

He can always find a job again. He's worth trying. Many office ladies are crying secretly

See it is still a risk that doesn't make sense
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
obynzo:

See it is still a risk that doesn't make sense

Those ladies you guys keep imagning they are high class are nothing. I had atleast 5 simultaneously on me just 2 years ago. All high tier top level management in international firms. All fell madly, I don't believe in class when it comes to women.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
One man down!

Wisdom is profitable Sir, nevertheless, we die once and one thing must kill a man.
Female bosses never show u the pride wey women get Sha. Lol
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Lepon02: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Ok.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Naughtysex: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don't think you need the job
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by ifinger: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
I can tell u for free say this pongilah don already lash him boss he's is just looking for opportunities to rant ! Any woman is bedable if u no how to work ur magic even the married once are se* sterved just wink at them them go start to misbehave
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by flokii: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Pained. I defeated your idea of being a pauper. Pele

We know your type.. let them sack him now, you'd go offline or out of reach.. set awon promise and fail.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Ola4lead(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
OP give it a try at your own risk
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Says a jobless clown fraudster grin grin grin

Is your ass jealous of the shit coming out of your mouth?

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by diplomat058(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
litigator:

Have respect and add “investor” to that name. grin grin
Hahahahahaha

Our one and only Investor Sabinus the mumuuu man!!! grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Edyice: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Werey wants to fire himself immediately grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:

We know your type.. let them sack him now, you'd go offline or out of reach.. set awon promise and fail.

Haha. Continue to cry baby. Your tears is sweet
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Clazzone(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
I think it's too early to be doing that,just a month, do your work deligently, be nice and show some kind gesture towards her first, let her notice you but you need to be observant and calculative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.