Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (43227 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by supereagle(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time

Gold digger. Develop friendship with her first. Be hard working on your job. She may give you the green light.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
All these foolish guys wey sabi fall in love at the slightest provocation.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
mpire:

Says a jobless clown fraudster grin grin grin

I know you guys delight in bad news. I.e I am broke haven't eaten all day, to I'm an entrepreneur at 30 and have 30 persons working in my hub

Continue to wallow in your assumed reality of me. My reality isn't your assumption. You go wish me broke, you go tire !
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by BabaOfLagos: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bro, face ur job for now...

Shoot your shots faintly for now Using body language instead, if she replies positively then go for words ...
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Zulu2022: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Village ppl calling,dis job u get u no wan enjoy am,u know if she way b boss got the job from over all boss nd u know de price she paid fr that
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by ALFADOS(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time
There's nothing wrong in given a trial or pursue your dream, we wish you good luck
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Ngozioma(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
With God all things are possible.
Give me her name, that's all. She will become yours. I don't talk too much, I believe in action
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by ikbnice(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job
he's not tired obviously. Lol
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by MrQuadri: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
You don't like your job
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Motormouth: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

I for one get this feeling say u jus dey catch cruise on top this matterz.

But if na true wetin u dey talk so den my nigga, receive sense o and find love for another place. PeaceOut!!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by colestephan86: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Take your time, and be sure she is interested in you, else you will shoot yourself in the face
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You need to see how hard am laffing here all alone.
The matter dey very funny and OP done dey assume already say na God package am for am like that. God give am bonanza grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Bolaji26(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

It's like you are always lucky getting a job once u apply that's why you feel you can do anyhow with your boss.

Assuming you don waka from Ibadan go Lagos with legs looking for job, you no go come here to say u won ask your boss out within a month of starting the job..

Just do me a favour of sending me address of the company and their email so i fit apply for job there after you are sack.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by BluntCrazeMan: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
You love your job??
Wait until she shoots first.
And even at that, she may just want the fvck, and not a relationship.
And you would be a slave in such a set-up.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I know you guys delight in bad news. I.e I am broke haven't eaten all day, to I'm an entrepreneur at 30 and have 30 persons working in my hub

Continue to wallow in your assumed reality of me. My reality isn't your assumption. You go wish me broke, you go tire !

You have 30 Yahoo boys using Windows XP, OS trying to find your next victim? Wao, impressive, now do a victory lap to shame your village people.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ngozioma:
With God all things are possible.
Give me her name, that's all. She will become yours. I don't talk too much, I believe in action

Dem don come oooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin Love isn't forced there. No carry name do any midnight candle prayers. No use prayers do witchcraft. Love shouldn't be forced
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
mpire:

You have 30 Yahoo boys using Windows XP, OS trying to find your next victim? Wao, impressive, now do a victory lap to shame your village people.

What's my reality gotta do with your assumptions of me ? Smh. If all online works is yahoo, then i'm yahoo. Enjoy your negativity dude ! grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by harmony75: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
If she's single why not.. But make sure na end of the month you don collect for the one you have work incase lolz.. But if you're sure of yourself ask her.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Enny2013(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
so long she is not married,why not, go ahead and tell her your feelings,you never know with women anything can happen,when I was in school I dated our assistant HOD till I finished, heaven did not fall.

Wot if she's engaged or in a very serious relationship?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

What's my reality gotta do with your assumptions of me ? Smh. If all online works is yahoo, then i'm yahoo. Enjoy your negativity dude ! grin

As of March 23rd, which is less than a month ago, you were JOBLESS....but keep amusing me grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
mpire:

As at March 23rd, which is less than a month ago, you were JOBLESS....but keep amusing me grin grin grin cheesy

I lost a $5,000 per week project doesn't mean I'm jobless dwib. Keep digging my timeline. I have atleast 23 contracts simultaneously week in, week out. Continue to wish i was broke. Ode Oponu !

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by generalwo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
U never know werin you want for life... No do work wen carry you go der... Dey behave like who village people dey beat drum for..... U dey pray for God to gv u job and a good wife... God Don giv u the job... U wan take the wife by yourself..... Na here I go dey... U go still cry come say them fire you because you toast your boss.... How does it even sound to your ears Abi u think say na nollywood film u Wan act??

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I lost a $5,000 per week project means I'm jobless dwib. Keep digging my timeline. I have atleast 23 contracts simultaneously week in, week out. Continue to wish i was broke. Ode Oponu !

23 contracts? grin grin grin grin

You mean you have to kidnap 23 people? Chai, I wonder why that clown in Abuja haven't made kidnapping a capital crime in that your country. You're a bonafide Akin didirin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
mpire:

23 contracts? grin grin grin grin

You mean you have to kidnap 23 people? Chai, I wonder why that clown in Abuja haven't made kidnapping a capital crime. You're a bonafide Akin didirin grin grin grin

Cry me a river. I have one of the best profile on an international global site. Na jobs dey find me. Continue to cry. I'm cashing out per day. Each day i wake up, money wakes me up. Keep crying cause i don't fit into your descriptive of me, pauper
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nnamdipapa(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

I can tell you don't like the job and have no respect for boundaries.
You will soon be jobless again if you carry on like this.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Cry me a river. I have one of the best profile on an international global site. Na jobs dey find me. Continue to cry. I'm cashing out per day. Each day i wake up, money wakes me up. Keep crying cause i don't fit into your descriptive of me, pauper

You can't even do MLM correctly, what are you cashing out again? You're a clown grin grin grin

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by GABRIEL6036: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nothing bad in falling in Love with your boss but my advise for you is to have a good communications with her firstly by showing the lovely character a woman like. Am sure one day she is gonna sit you down And ask you what you really want then you can go ahead to tell her your mind.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
mpire:

You can't even do MLM correctly, what are you cashing out again? You're a clown grin grin grin

Whatever. Yawns !
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by fortune1968: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just pray make Devil get back off you !
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Babaloko02(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Continue
okoroemeka:
so long she is not married,why not, go ahead and tell her your feelings,you never know with women anything can happen,when I was in school I dated our assistant HOD till I finished, heaven did not fall.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by theopeace: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job
Smile
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Whatever. Yawns !

Oh no, you got exposed as another NL fraud? Well that's a surprise grin grin

How's your weed delivery advisor job going for you? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.