Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (43222 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
mpire:

Oh no, you got exposed as another NL fraud? Well that's a surprise grin grin

How's your weed delivery advisor job going for you? grin grin grin

Dude I'm busy please. Go and study remote jobs and let me be plz
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Dude I'm busy please. Go and study remote jobs and let me be plz

How does someone study remote jobs?? grin grin grin. Do you mean research instead ? grin

We don't even pay India outsourcing that much, but a clown in Nigeria that wants to scam people with 1.5 million naira writing articles is yabing crap on NL about losing $5K job. But on the second though, you must have meant $5K a year right? Then that'll make absolute sense sad grin grin grin

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
1. Congratulations to you on getting new job. 2. You don’t know your worth 3. You’re mixing emotions with work 3. To be frank you’re a big thief 4. You only have lust and love of money towards her. 5. You’re a real gold digger 6. You need to be relief of your new job cos you’re not there to work at all.

Please, change your way and work harder towards your glory. What’s the possibility of you asking her out, and she would answer you. That’s the end of your new job. Cos I perceived your enemies from village ain’t sleep , don’t let them succeed
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
mpire:

How does someone study remote jobs?? grin grin grin. Do you mean research instead ? grin

We don't even pay India outsourcing that much, but a clown in Nigeria that wants to scam people with 1.5 million naira writing articles is yabing crap on NL about losing $5K job. But on the second though, you must have meant $5K a year right? Then that'll make absolute sense sad grin grin grin

Analyse all you want. I'm one of the highest ranking profiles in the country in an entire niche. If I tell you my monthly earnings, it means you'll die. Cmon get lost, you loser !
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time

Make sure she feels the same before u do anything silly
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by tctrills: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time
Better calm down. First impress her with your work then impress her with your presence. Gain her respect and admiration then shoot your shot. Be smart about it.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by frozen70(f): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

I love your courage

But bear in mind that love should be your motivating factor not money or her position

For you to even approach her, it will send a rough signal to her, so it depends on how you want to present yourself to her

Just be precise in what you want from her and be straight forward
I
She is more intelligent, so trade with respect and decency

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by obyrich(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Within a month of getting a job, you have fallen in love with your boss. Bro, take am easy o.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by sparko1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
It's a 50-50 something grin

It either you shoot your shot and it missed and you loss your job grin or you shoot your shot and you hit and you have both your job and a wife wink

Anyways Op check well before you jump o
See female Boss can be very crazy tho : -\

Female basically are very crazy, now when you now add BOSS to it, that is crazy to the power of 100, and they always have lots of connections that even if you succeed and get another job, the day she discovers, you are out again, and trust me, this is not a HE SAID, SHE SAID situation. What ever she said is what happened, she can say you try to force yourself on her, but because of her position, she don't want that kind of scandal that is why she didn't press charges.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by 18wheeler: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
I will not advise you not to take the shot. But weigh the result both ways. If you succeed you would have killed 2 'eagles' with 1 catapult. If you fail... your job search has returned. I'm not an advocate of office romance but I've seen it happen many times with both positive and negative outcomes.
Finally, be ready to carry your cross bro. All I got to say.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Emdebby2: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
There's something called "work ethics".
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Analyse all you want. I'm one of the highest ranking profiles in the country in an entire niche. If I tell you my monthly earnings, it means you'll die. Cmon get lost, you loser !

Alakori fraudster, you live in Nigeria scamming people. I'm in God's own country. Pls go ahead how much are we paying your stinking asss per hour again for your consultancy? grin

How much have you made your entire yahoo yahoo career. Convert it all to $ and tell me.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
mpire:

Alakori fraudster, you live in Nigeria scamming people. I'm in God's own country. Pls go ahead how much are we paying your stinking asss per hour again for your consultancy? grin

How much have you made your entire yahoo yahoo career. Convert it all to $ and tell me.

I actually have a physical business on over 500 plots of land with an estimated ten digits revenue earnings annually commencing December 2022. You go cry tire
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Duru009(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
My brother shine your EYES what you have is NOT love but pure LUST.......
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by JoshTim: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Please, study the atmosphere in that office before you shoot your shot. It is important, don't hurry. Most times, people we thought are good people who eventually turn bad don't look bad at the first meeting. The outcome of your study will tell you whether to shoot or not.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by 1868tit: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

cool

Naso we roll for iragbiji
[/s]
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by yusfe4real: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
1. Congratulations to you on getting new job. 2. You don’t know your worth 3. You’re mixing emotions with work 3. To be frank you’re a big thief 4. You only have lust and love of money towards her. 5. You’re a real gold digger 6. You need to be relief of your new job cos you’re not there to work at all.

Please, change your way and work harder towards your glory. What’s the possibility of you asking her out, and she would answer you. That’s the end of your new job. Cos I perceived your enemies from village ain’t sleep , don’t let them succeed

������������
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Stop watching Sabinus you won't hear. Now see your life outside.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Bbbw: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oh
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Babastrong(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
God has answered one (job) and i think devil is now laying a beautiful trap to throw you out.
remember the history of Adam. The first prayer was answered, and God puts him in the garden of mercy. And devil used a fruit as a trap and he and his wife were throwed out of the paradise.
any way, life is adventurous. I was once dated my female lecturer ( my project supervisor). But i seduced her with all the tricks in the book of seduction.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I actually have a physical business on over 500 plots of land with an estimated ten digits revenue earnings annually commencing December 2022. You go cry tire

Really, impressive, but you almost ran mad just last month for losing a mere $5k/year job though you have 10 digits revenue abi? cheesy grin cheesy grin Let me guess, so you made $1,215 from romance fraud? Congrats. grin

Are you always this du.mb or this is a special occasion for you? grin grin grin grin

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
mpire:

Really, impressive, but you almost ran mad just last month for losing a mere $5k/year job though you have 10 digits revenue abi? cheesy grin cheesy grin Let me guess, so you made $1,215 from romance fraud? Congrats. grin

Are you always this du.mb or this is a special occasion for you? grin grin grin grin

$5k per week kist a single project. Imagine having 23 clientele and constantly in search of additionals. Envy will consume you

I'm busy. I won't reply you any longer
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Pirow: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
You are a man there is nothing wrong falling in love, for you to win your boss, you must be seen as capable.
Do not approach her for now, be more committed to your job, make sure you exceed her expectation, when you are very good at your job and perform your tasks very well. She will automatically have a feeling for you.

Do not sack your self, face your work, do it well and from her attitude toward you, you can try but now it is just too early bros
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Ogunleti01: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
when ur ancestors are winking at you to go back to the default setting
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by toprealman: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Are you asking us for permission to tell a person you're interested in that you have feelings for her? But why wait for validation ?

You die once. Flash your work ethic and personality. Speak pristine. Behave right after that hit the button, If you lose the job fine, but don't lose the opportunity to ask her out however subtly
Her body language should tell you if she is in or not. Tread very carefully!
Those people come at a serious cost. Most times they are in it just for the fun nothing else. This one you are throwing love about, you will need a tough skin bro.
That lane is not for the fickle minded

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mpire: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

$5k per week kist a single project. Imagine having 23 clientele and constantly in search of additionals. Envy will consume you

I'm busy. I won't reply you any longer

What is there to be envious about a scamming clown who lives in a 3rd world country, figuring out how MLM works, you don't even have electricity to charge your phone; pls don't stop, you're really amusing. Mr. 10 digit revenue grin grin grin

Yes I believe you, you are making $5/week grin grin grin. If you work harder and keep at it we'll push you to $7.50/hrs minimum wage, that should be like 3 million naira your currency I think grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by merits(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Shoot just shoot.oloju kokoro.greedy man.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by integrity16(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Perhaps it's the devil that gave you this job in the first place. The blessing of lord, it maketh rich and add no temptations to it.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by goldmatrix(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
You are straying into the abyss..you will loose both @ a long run.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by NohurryInLife: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mrcrabs(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Na express you dey go
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's actually a dilemma. Shoot ur shot, subtly shaaaa. Who knows

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.