Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (43199 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Mooh247: 3:49am On Apr 18, 2022
cool

This matter no hard nau.... No be everytime you go toast woman, in situations like this you try to be her friend and win her over..

Try and convince her with your romantic gestures and also confuse her of your romantic intention..

Keep her guessing of your niceness towards her if it is just your nature or you are flirting with her

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by peedeeasobie(m): 4:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time

Most likely, the devil wants to answer one- get you sacked

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Gold179: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Just don't go there pls, but if you want to, try and observe her character and behavior, if she is gentle, easy going and simple you can try but if she is not you will be sacked.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Blunttruth: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time

I hope your boss is not married.
Also hope it's not the Gold digger in you making you want to shoot your shot. If at all you really want to get involved with her, you will have to get a job elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by benzion72(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2022
You don't know office ethic

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by ChoCho54(f): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

This matter no hard nau.... No be everytime you go toast woman, in situations like this you try to be her friend and win her over..

Try and convince her with your romantic gestures and also confuse her of your romantic intention..

Keep her guessing if your niceness towards her is just your nature or you are flirting with her

Okada drop me abeg....

Following...

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Mooh247: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Okada drop me abeg....

Following...

cool

Naso we roll for iragbiji

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Myke99: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Which day u start work. When u won fall in love�

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by ChoCho54(f): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:

cool

Naso we roll for iragbiji
See your jerryherd cool
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by omolasho: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2022
Your village people at it again grin

Richsteemit:

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by 1868it: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Keep her guessing of your niceness towards her if it is just your nature or you are flirting with her

[/s]
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Enny2013(f): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Be very careful fah.
I didn't take it well for a junior colleague who had d audacity to tell me how much he loved me despite (me) being married. I changed it for him.see madness.
He said he Neva knew I was married... despite d sign post on my finger?
Dis guy was just disturbing me here and there. Someone's wife fah!

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by schoolboymatt(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by gokecont(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oga face your work hoo na village people dey wine you
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Someone doesn't value his job... Go ahead and shoot! Mtchewwww!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by raphroye: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Your village people still never leave you

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by zeenaman: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
This is Africa. Don't dare it

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Omoluabi16(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
You know what they say about office romance oh. And this one, she's your boss.Better give your head a wobble!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Blazadenise(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eyah someone is about to pick his village pple call...

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by FrankAkowe: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Alright, be a man and go ahead.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Paulianfa(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Ur Village people is at work. Imagine u got a job and I think u haven't received ur first salary yet and ur pricktolin is standing not just to anybody but ur Boss. Time will tell...

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Psychokinetic: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Better doggy for office table every morning and evening or better sapa till you manage to find another job, take your pick!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by MrPADDY(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
You can't eat your cake, and have it. Choose between your job and your boss.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by eedriyz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just one month? Spend one-year first abeg. And if she's still available, you can buy that ak47 or a pump action.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Seredebe: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
so long she is not married,why not, go ahead and tell her your feelings,you never know with women anything can happen,when I was in school I dated our assistant HOD till I finished, heaven did not fall.

Schools dey get assistant HOD?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by zeenaman: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Enny2013:
Be very careful fah.
I didn't take it well for a junior colleague who had d audacity to tell me how much he loved me despite (me) being married. I changed it for him.see madness.
He said he Neva knew I was married... despite d sign post on my finger?
Dis guy was just disturbing me here and there. Someone's wife fah!
Is that a picture of you on your profile?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by ravetechng: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
The story get as e be
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ita a normal thing for girls buh very abnormal for guys.. i pray u survive this calamity
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Xtopher16(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Weyrey, focus on your the job wey God give you abi you wan loose am

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by emerged01(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Go for her jor. Nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Afrobasic(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Some of you men too mumu abeg.

You deserve what is coming. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.