Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (43210 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Johel(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time

Don't try it...Your boss Wana date a man her level or more , she might feel embarrassed if you shoot your shot...play cool until u see green lights from her end,..For now,Do your job,get paid and go home.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by seyz91(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy
Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by FuckDModz: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time
grin

Shoot your shot bro. What do you have to lose? Your fucking job!

If she can't shoot her shot at you, take your short dick elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by seyz91(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy
WallStreetfx:
Better Sapa never strike this one. U get job last month. You won toast d boss wey give u job. Your village people strongooo

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Rukkie2: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Guy d work don tire u,u better consintrate on ur job,e no easy to get job for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by zeenaman: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
But a female worker will easily shoot her shot at her boss and the mumu boss will accept provided she's beautiful. Why are men so cheap?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by biggy4joe(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

After just one month,na WA ooh.....Suffer never tire u
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by meeketta: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
There's a 50% chance of you being sack from your job if she is a strict type.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by ufuosman(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just last month wen u get job na u dey talk like dis

U beta focus on ur job and kill that spirit b4 u will blame village people

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by SeriouslySense(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kk. smiley smiley

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by LOVEGINO(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Love kee u there!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
You want to shoot your shot with your new boss?

It's like your village people are conducting nightly vigils on your case

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by AZControversial(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
undecided
Oga... shoot your shot! She's human after all.
Pata pata na NO go end am depending on your manner of approach.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Drsnives(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lol
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by mh53(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hypergamy is at the core of a woman’s dating strategy, this is a terrible idea. Respect workplace boundaries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Abfinest007(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
I smell sack

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by 007lss: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lol........you are playing with your work, village people calling, plz don't pick the call, let her make move too if she love you

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by john633(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Loving someone that doesn't love you is very risky

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by seunlizy(f): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Ghen ghen ghennnnnnn, u better go and shoot it outside

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

and your yoruba brain is telling you that she does not have a man in her life that she is waiting for all those years?

mad man
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Eaglesence: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Are you asking us for permission to tell a person you're interested in that you have feelings for her? But why wait for validation ?

You die once. Flash your work ethic and personality. Speak pristine. Behave right after that hit the button, If you lose the job fine, but don't lose the opportunity to ask her out however subtly

Be as subtle as possible. Some ladies like myself are quite sensitivite. If you never still sabi ask further questions

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by OriOko88(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ode.. U wan toast ur woman boss.. The talk wey u never hear since them born you..u go hear am..sotey.. U go commit suicide.
Female superiors are one of the most vile people to work with. Like wtf??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ishilove:

You want to shoot your shot with your new boss?

It's like your village people are conducting nightly vigils on your case

Na all this sexy boss pawn vids dey cause this kain nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Burgerlomo: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by kudinkarfe: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Successful women are usually not submissive, if you marry her she will treat you like thrash and you will turn to a monster wife beater. Vawolence can be avoided by not involving in such a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by madskills(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
fikayormi:
Alaye op, before you shoot your shot , have a plan B incase your shot goes south

I will advice you to chill a little , start charming your boss I mean getting her to notice you by

Coming to work early
Dressing nice / smelling nice
Hard work
Smart work
Smiling
Getting her company result

She will start to notice you and who knows maybe things will work itself up from there
Sense wan kee U
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
You are after her money!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Aboguede(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
A eg sit at home today in the east any show?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by LaconicINC: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sapa is whispering to you

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Eaglesence: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:
You'll be sacked on the ground of sexual harassment and you will go back to square one of job hunting.. just that this time, you won't see any company to employ you again because of that sexual offence stain on your career.
There are some things you'll see as a guy and remove eye from but some of you are just too daft to understand that.

Haba, haba, there is nothing wrong with him trying na. Make una free rhe guy abeg
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by 8stargeneral: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
When u get d job u think u HV won village people...but they are still very strong for ur matter...if u lose dis job na 5 years jobless u go dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.