Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. (41511 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Lewisdinho(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Op i no need advice u, if i see u na slap i for give u for asking 4 advice. Ogbeni use ur head
emmanuellex:
Hi guys. Please I need your advice.
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

Please I need your advice.

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by chaloskyx: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
marry her and endure her cheating in your marriage since you obviously refuse to end your sham of an engagement
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Femeto: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

The end is near.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Bullhari: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
About 3 years ago I found out[b] she was in my friends house[/b] while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because[b] I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. [/b]There was no evidence that I ever did such.

you deserve each other
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chai OP wait for the third time.. keep forgiving her grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Two of you are mad
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

You don't have a fiancée, u have a ho
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by zakkxx: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hahahahaha he has not marry her for the past three years and he want to control her like winch! No be juju be that!! Truly may krishna guide him!! Jesus hand no de here!!
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Always buy her Rose flower.. cook her meal.. wash her undies and give her money..
The fault is your that she is Cheating..

Be a Nice gentleman...
Congratulations to you already bro..
Pls do and marry her.
You are a Real man..
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Meedass(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
One, a mistake repeated more than once is a decision.

Two, she is not yet your wife but you already have a child with her.

Three, you only said there is no evidence to show you cheated on her. Whether you actually did it or not does not depend on the availability of evidence. Not everything that actually happened has an afterwords evidence. So, search your conscience.

Four, It is a good turn that deserves another. Once bitten, twice shy.

How do you people date a girl that pays back? Start smoking weed bro.. you be Mumu and pls leave that girl else na people like you dey commit suicide so
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by tianshie(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Marry her.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by immortalcrown(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Meedass:
How do you people date a girl that pays back? Start smoking weed bro.. you be Mumu and pls leave that girl else na people like you dey commit suicide so
No be the poster you quote oh! grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Meedass(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
No be the poster you quote oh! grin

Lol sorry fam
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by galadima77(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:

[b]I love her so much [/b]and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

People still love so much?
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Emerituz(m): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:

You be mumu, you no need advice
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by BRATISLAVA: 12:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:

Go ahead and marry her and come back for a other advice when she sleeps with your son, brother of even, dad. Nonsense and it assortments!
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Flossq: 2:43am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:

Una mumu too much.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Burgerlomo: 3:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Another SIMPle guy spotted grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Dami12345: 4:12am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:

Guess you didn't get the message the first time. Perhaps a few more times? (In British Accent)
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Desusi: 4:22am On Apr 19, 2022
Like madam Good luck said, CONTINUE,Na only you waka come.?
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:21am On Apr 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
One, a mistake repeated more than once is a decision.

Two, she is not yet your wife but you already have a child with her.

Three, you only said there is no evidence to show you cheated on her. Whether you actually did it or not does not depend on the availability of evidence. Not everything that actually happened has an afterwords evidence. So, search your conscience.

Four, It is a good turn that deserves another. Once bitten, twice shy.

5. He Shld run a DNA test on the child he claims they have together ... He said he saw a chat of the girl and his friend where the girl was telling his friend she missed her period... it means she must have gotten pregnant for the friend at one time or the other ...

Make I no talk further
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by 1868hi: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
You are a mad man
[/s]
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by whirlwind7(m): 5:48am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:

Advice kee you dia!
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Johnmarion: 6:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Oga make i advice you the marriage no go work o ..if not them go dey loot her wotowoto if you marry her grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by eventainment(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:

Are you sure you aren't cheating too, guy can be cheating and be mad at his cheating babe
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Parachoko: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:
With is still keeping me confused is that we have a son together.
I don't pray I find myself in your shoes, and I am sure I can't find myself in your shoe cause I go don chase her away as I find out she is fvvucking my friend. But before I go chase her away, I go firstdo DNA to know if the boy is truly mine or not.

I hope you will take action.

The lady is taking you for a fool and does not deserve you. She can not claim she loves you and keep on fvvucking other guys for flimsy reasons.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by space9880: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:
With is still keeping me confused is that we have a son together.
I don’t know how you guys manage to forgive a cheating partner, another person bleep your babe cum inside her and you still forgive her as for me I must break up I don’t take issues like that SIMPly
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by reealec(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2022
Lols.... Guy continue eating her and get yourself another loyal Queen which I know it hard to find
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by MadamOk(f): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2022
She cheat, you cheat and she cheat again
You guys are not ready for each other and there is no love there, Stop claiming 'love'
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by kwasoly(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:

Una two get problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / "Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.