Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. (41533 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Blue86(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2022
Everything is just wrong.
Do the DNA test for your child.
[ No worry, u no go die]

And just take a break.
A break from everything and start your life again.
Think on your life and make amends.

Una foundation is just bad.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by achimendy(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:
Hi guys. Please I need your advice.
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

Please I need your advice.

Na you first do her, now she don do you, you kon dey vex.
I wonder how people claim they love their partners and will still end up hurting or cheat on them.
Both of you are just foolish, you're not meant for each other.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by olamoses75(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2022
God, please, I’m begging you, don’t ever give me a son like this OP. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayer.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Advertisershubs(f): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

Don't be a slowpoke.

Quit her.

Start Going to Church and Give your life to Christ. He will point you to a God Fearing Woman in Church who needs a Fiance to settle down with. It is as simple as that.

Did you cheat on her before ?

Are you still cheating on her ?

Cos You reap what you sow.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by femijay8271(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:

Pls how did you hack into your girlfriend's whatsapp account because I wanna do d same
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Femi8586(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuellex:
With is still keeping me confused is that we have a son together.

Dey there dey look for advice undecided

You better gather money go do DNA � test for that boy before you discovered you just helped your friend take care of his child 25years later.

And also, dump that girl and move.

The rule is, never accept a cheating girlfriend or wife back. If you do, she'll repeat same thing, but this time, more careful than before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / My Opinion On Broke Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.