Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. (41538 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Emmastan291: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wait until you catch her the third time

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by JeffSA: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Buy her a house or even a car, fight for your love don't let go easily, show her how much you love her maybe consider even putting her a salary, do something big for her so she will understand how much u care for her , if you leave her I bet you will SIMply not survive it. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by abobote: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by TruthUntold: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
With is still keeping me confused is that we have a son together.
Time for DNA test

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by OnionBandit(f): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
You are a mad man
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Skmoda360(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
Are you sure you are the real father of the son? undecided

I'm gonna be blunt with you bro....
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by bmdmix11: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.
grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by jiz: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Which advice you need? Do the needful

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by fxkay1: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Leave her , she will never change …
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
With all this cheating flying around I am honestly getting scared. I am afraid if I am staying faithful to a disloyal GF

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by abobote: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
Are you sure he is your son.
The same girl, that was telling another guy that she missed her period.
I can't forgive any girl of cheating, no matter what I'm benefiting from the relationship. Except we are just sex mate
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by tempest01(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
Hi guys. Please I need your advice.
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

Please I need your advice.

You mumu no be small

Still calling her fiancee and calling him "friend". One of those two worst case scenario should cease. Best case, both.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Babyboyforeal(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Some guys mumu oh,
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Sunnydoo: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Red flags

Hope u won't fathers another man's child/ children.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Olamlag(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Old habit never dies
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

What you need now is not an advice, but a thorough beating so that your senses will come back fully. What a fuckery angry

Nonsense and ingredients angry
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by schoolboymatt(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
shocked
to slap you dey hungry me.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Mikeeytools: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Guy you be definition of foolishness.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Eaglesence: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

I pray that you get the best advice you need bro. But right now i need your help. How did you hacj into her whatsap account. I need the know how too please
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Mikeeytools: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Advice kill you dere.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Kajaard: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

What advice do you need?

Why are dudes such wimps these days? Gosh

So you want us to tell you to continue a relationship with a lady you caught cheating twice? Damn, you don’t have brains or what?

These are not men.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Run for your life. She will continue to cheat grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Midemi1: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
The truth is that both of you are still playing game, not ready for serious relationship.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by dadabashua1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

is something wrong with you? Are you ok at all?
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by tmoneyu: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Please I need your advice. Face your studies and move on for a better grade. It's better u break up with her because she might infect u with one or two stuff

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Anny4me: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

wait till u finally get married to her and she be bringing men to ur home when u are not around. That's when u know that u are not meant for each other. A girl that will cheat on u with ur friend will do more with other guys u don't need advice on how to handle this b a man n make a lasting decision for ur peace of mind. Or else u b tagged a woman beater when there is room for u to quit now.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by RedpillAnalyst: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
You can continue to forgive her till kingdom come, She will never have respect for you.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by MilitantAtheist: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Get lost stupid pig
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by SaturnNick(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.
You did not read the post and yours is far much than it
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Judd007: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
You need advice, who de advice us? No use your brain first. Your girlfriend is fucking upandan, you want to marry her, later you will come and say,”My wife cheated on me, with my driver” wise up ooo.
emmanuellex:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / My Opinion On Broke Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.