Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (72554 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2022
I don't have problem with you , I only have problem with the admins that approves all these kind of Stupid posts.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Oluwaseyifunmi07: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2022
You've decided what you want to do, then why bring the topic here, or is it a must you must make front page?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Ishilove: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

I never sought for anyone's advice. I don't know what has become of women these days. I pity some men who would marry this kind of woman thinking they have someone they could call a wife
He who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

Go ahead and sleep with somebody's wife.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by AbijaJ: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Op, you are mumu man. You are probably being set up, yet you're here gloating. Smh. I pity your life.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Bobloco: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Op

Karma is real
your wife will be bleeped too by her ex

So, Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by afamaustin(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2022
U neva can tell if the husband put charm for her kpekus one u enter no more coming out.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Jollyjane4U: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Do not climb
Magun, which in a literary Yoruba language means "Do not climb" is a dre- adful and deadly Juju usually employed by offended husbands to punish the adulterous men having illicit sexual affairs with their wives.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by uzo4real(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Am Nigeria dey now, na to do person wife dey worry this one.... Remember sey u sef go marry aswell.....ride on
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Jollylolly(f): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Nonesense. Them will do it to your wife too,,remember that.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ChristineC: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2022
so what will be your gain? I mean personally. it's all fun till somebody is really after your life for 5mins penetrations and shivers. hopefully her husband is an unforgiving beast in human skin.
we will type RIP and move on to the next topic.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by oglalasioux(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Your 'girl' is simply still in her trade; sleeping around for money. Or you think she misses your dick? It's for the money.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by foreshore(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"

You don dey kolo. Your village people are after you
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by michigang: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was
Just last week,
does she suck dick? And can i come and join you both lets do a party
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nadeol: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2022
The way people take advantage of others baffles me, and this thing is so glorified in our society, no shame anymore.

You meet someone who genuinely likes you and begins to help you financially, next thing, you tag him or her "client". Some people are just wired to be generous, but unfortunately, they are now called "clients"

That is why some of us who have been victims stopped helping others. It's so unfortunate, someone calling you "client", all because you chose to help from a good place of a generous heart.

@OP: Go and sleep with another man's woman in peace and also, quickly respond to your "client" as your peers have advised you.

May you have a good ending.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Topmaike007(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Doomed for what?

But married men fucking other people girlfriends and wives, there is no consequences for them. Right?
when she Carry another man belle hang for your head you go know
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by MartinsD12(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"
That's una business what do you want us to say when you have already make up your mind by calling someone's wife asanwa using love emoji on WhatsApp but just know whatever una do una go reap am if you go good you get good if you do bad, bad go still come to you, ndi iberiberism.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Jerewise332(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Shoodboi:
It's a good thing you came out clean about what you plan to do, unlike others who ask for advice, and then go back to do what they planned to do because their advisers advised them against it.

Since you've made up your mind already, I strongly suggest, not advise, suggest, you use a condom to avoid issues down the line.

What advice?
Something that the op had already concluded to indulge before creating this thread

For this, this thread is irrelevant because there’s no point op bringing it here,he had concluded not to adhere to advise here which mostly will be against his will.
He should jejely go and sleep with another man’s wife and wait and see how small boy will sleep with his wife when time comes.

Even if the lady is after him can’t he resist her?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Sunsets: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Simply make your neck inaccessible.
Milli10:

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by michigang: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Ishilove:

He who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

Go ahead and sleep with somebody's wife.
do you have sexual urges at all?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by West2019(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2022
The way you wanna give another man wife back to back definitely a good nigga will give your wife hot to hot . . Better Bleep .
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by victorazy(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2022
dnawah:

man: hello
Boy:wat is it?
Man:oga sorry,I know say u dey bash my wife,hope she told u that she get HIV?
Boy: Faint
Man: hello, hello are u there.

grin grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Ishilove: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2022
michigang:
do you have sexual urges at all?
How does your question relate to the post?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ojumi1234(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Be careful that you will not be used for ritual.. get sense boy..
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Ijaya123: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

Whenever she comes, don’t even give her the chance to explain anything. Just pull her close and give her that thing she misses very well and make sure tears drop from m her eyes.

After you can now sit down and hear the lies she comes up with.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ufuosman(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Continue, e go clear u soon
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by izubext007: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Is in your mind already. People like you should be avoided, u can also Bleep ur friend wife.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Kellie069(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2022
From joro to joro
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Laeroy(f): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

I never sought for anyone's advice. I don't know what has become of women these days. I pity some men who would marry this kind of woman thinking they have someone they could call a wife

I pity the kind of woman who would marry your kind thinking she's married a correct husband...
Rubbish you that goes around fucking people's wives... anofia

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by gfon(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

Na my woman wey I dey run facey for FB be that
na legit be that oooo
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by godliman: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

Then take your shit and get off here who is interested in your filthy adulterous life? Sow your bad seeds and get ready for bumper harvest. Nigerian girls are rotten and the men stink. This is how to produce Christland girl through multiple adulterous acts
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Newyorkitis(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2022
I was thinking Igbo married women don't cheat after their husband has paid exorbitantly to marry them.
Las Las, whether n dowry, small dowry or exorbitant dowry, there is nothing special.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.