Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife (56701 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by TheCOAS: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fine...these people are taking the advantage of the weak constitution and criminal law that our politicians av been enjoying.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Munix(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
These guys from Abeokuta
ADEBOYE ADEYINKA AYODEJI of Adeprinz Global Enterprises A.G.E ran away with our money & that of other investors. Up till now nothing has been heard from him or the company.

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by bdchange(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Princewill1:
If what you typed is true, then remove "smart" from your Monika.
One thing you should know with even people that claimed to be smart is that they get carried away with being smart and eventually get outsmarted. Some times you don't need to be smart to get somethings right, you just need a common sense.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by alasane: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jerewise332:
Rabbi capital investment dealing on forex run away with my hard earned money till now I no hear from them even one of the staffs I know he number is not going through again

"And the funniest thing is YOU will keep on falling for these Ponzi stuff as long as YOU are greedy"

see the color
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by simplyakinz(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Don't forget to add PRIME VAULT to the list
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Cholls(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Edcene2010:

These are the guys dedicating SUVs bought with investors money during a church service in Abeokuta.
My brother this ones are really leaning

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by moneyissweet(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
When you talk about real niggars

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
xynerise:
They will still scam more. Mumu plenty for Naija
Wonders shall not end. See the last one on the list atutupoyoyo investment and people still de fall grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Lekan239(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
dubaino:
Successful Ponzi Scammers in the past....

MMM, MBA , Chinmark, Ovaioza.

They are not from other planets they are around you, they are your friends, lovers , Family. The list is endless.

Look before you make that transfer.

As shared by Nnamdi Chife on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NnamdiChife/status/1515607462216355841
seems Johnson of students wallet is not that popular, nobody seems to metion him
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by West1side: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
You will still learn forward.
You will learn all are scam from the get go tailored to fool you.

bjtinz:

It depends oo. Most are ponzi from the go. Imagine a company not selling anything yet promising fantastic returns.

Few others might have started with good intentions, but mismanagement, greed, and perhaps harsh environment led to thier downfall.
Eg Abadini had thier branded rice, farmsponsor had thjer chicken, but all went under with investors money (including mine cry
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Amalekki: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
When we tell them our government is a true reflection of our aggregate as a people, some people go begin vex. Most of those forming holy are yet to get their own opportunity to show their true color.

It is a sad reality but our society is filled with low intelligence, gullible, dubious, manipulative, inferior complex, impatient and simply wicked people. The good and tested ones are a tiny minority. The trusting, hardworking, positive ones are often at the mercy of our vicious society.

When you start a business or start managing any organization, you will understand better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Betboss(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
olaboy33:
I wonder why BalckGold is always excluded in all these.

Michael Chidiebere Oti.

Brought in Davido, Nancy Isime and even started a TV show to make the RACKSTERLI scam look real.

I saw him some months back at Lekki with about 4 policemen in 2 GWagons.
I just shaked my end in regret of how my hard earned money just zipped.

I swear this one pain me wella. That idiot Davido made me give this thief over 2M after watching that his useless advert.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by paxonel(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Where Bulali picture?
He runs the most ponzi government and he is living at LARGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by michael1508: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Poyoyo grin

The name sef is offside
You mean atutu poyoyo cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Akanoaaa(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why Michael Oti Chidiebere aka Black Gold, the owner of racksterli is not there? Or is it because he's an Igbo man?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Bbbw: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Funny enough top political office holders ,

Celebrities turned yeyebrities, and top radio stations and tv stations like channels tvc Ait and others aided these scam

I wonder why Greeneagles is not yet on that list when tvc promoted that scam to millions of viewers also that Hocorn dude was on tv then

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by PIPPROF(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Learn how to trade

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by danity5love: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
What about founder of INK-NATION nko?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by SambankmanFried: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
they can continue throwing billions into ponzi. nigerians will always swallow branding, see IPC that daddy freeze promoted, people have lost millions and no one is talking about it

una no wan learn how to trade na
una dey pay for forex seminars to learn rubbish
but when i do free trainings to help boys
they dont value it

if you have idle money you dont know what to do with
download binance or ftx app
buy usdt - save it or stake it for returns. its better than all these poyoyo clowns
or better off learn how to trade spot arbitrage on your phone far more profitable

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Jerewise332(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
alasane:

"And the funniest thing is YOU will keep on falling for these Ponzi stuff as long as YOU are greedy"

see the color

I learn my lesson oo

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by prudentoby: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
This list won’t be complete without adding Segun Bentley and his family members, took Billions from investors in the name of farm investment and have went into the thin air since April 2021; the problem of this country I have with this country is that all these groups get their business name registered under CAC .

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by sundayoluwatimi(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
POYOYO Investment, that name alone is a red flag.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Poyoyo grin

The name sef is offside
Tribalism kee you there.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Betboss(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Akanoaaa:
Why Michael Oti Chidiebere aka Black Gold, the owner of racksterli is not there? Or is it because he's an Igbo man?

Obviously, the guy didn't do his research very well. Otherwise, this thief who I hear is still enjoying his loot right here in Nigeria should be at the top of that list.

The truth is scammers aren't the most intelligent, they are only criminals with no single conscience. You too can swindle people of their money if you can zero your conscience.

It's really a pity that the security agents in this country are a complete joke, otherwise all of these guys would have been being bars serving very long jail terms.

In the USA, Forex companies who do not comply with the US regulatory agencies are brought to book irrespective of their location. Not to mention scammers residing within the US.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by opera1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Inksnation and Racksterli no dey the list
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by MrBroke(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is just a few out of the hundreds of shit ass people who think they smart. Well I guess they smart and the foolish ones invested. grin
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by xynerise: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Skankamola:

Wonders shall not end. See the last one on the list atutupoyoyo investment and people still de fall grin grin
Mumu plenty my brother.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by kingthreat(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nonsense. The biggest has to be the MMM mastermind who claimed to be the top guider - Chuddy Ugorji.
Biggest Nigerian scammer ever. If these people are scammer kingpins, Chuddy Ugorji is a legend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Akanoaaa(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Betboss:

Obviously, the guy didn't do his research very well. Otherwise, this thief who I hear is still enjoying his loot right here in Nigeria should be at the top of that list.

The truth is scammers aren't the most intelligent, they are only criminals with no single conscience. You too can swindle people of their money if you can zero your conscience.

It's really a pity that the security agents in this country are a complete joke, otherwise all of this guys would have been being bars spending long jail terms.

In the USA, Forex companies who do not comply with the US regulatory agencies are brought to book irrespective of their location. Not to mention scammers residing within the US.

It disturbs me how anything has not been said or done about this guy since. He scammed thousands of Nigerians and his platform (racksterli) was so popular then and everybody just acting as if nothing happened.

The guy is always on IG flaunting his ill gotten wealth and nobody has ever said anything or take any action.

It's too easy to do evil and get away with it in this country and that's one of the reasons I stopped hoping is this dead country.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Slynation(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Criminals are currently on suit and briefcase, it's no longer the traditional ways everything has evolving, if you like don't enhance your brain as well...

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
I think the major tribes in the country are ably represented in the crowd robbery scheme, I see ambassadors from the East, West South and North. Its too bad that despite being exposed we still have ponzi artist coming on board, it seems there is no real punishment meted to these crooks.

People should learn to ask the right questions in any investment scheme, when the promoters get angry at you for asking deep questions thats a red flag that they intent to defraud people.

Dont be intimidated by their dressing, office cars or the policemen they hire to protect them, thieves are thieves.

Some of them are so skilled in the art of ripping people off that they run, then later reappear under a new name.

I blame the celebrity culture which has made our people worship people without tracing their antecedents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Akanoaaa:

It disturbs me how anything has not been said or done about this guy since. He scammed thousands of Nigerians and his platform (racksterli) was so popular then and everybody just acting as if nothing happened.

The guy is always on IG flaunting his ill gotten wealth and nobody has ever said anything or take any action.

It's too easy to do evil and get away with it in this country and that's one of the reasons I stopped hoping is this dead country.

Thats why they call it a rackeet, some of them have backing of influential people hence their boldness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.