Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife (56754 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Jerewise332(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2022
BewareOf419:
This is a new scamming site/App trending now in Nigeria, if you like fall victim.

Me sef follow do this one oo
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by asobo1: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2022
MideMrPossible:

Or better still my Facebook page as well as my Linkdin
SEC is the sure bet here. Nothing like LinkedIn or Facebook
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by unikprince(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2022
I didn't see Penuel management that ran a forex trading platform in Lagos and ran away with people's billions including mine in November 2019.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Philip4564(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Jerewise332:

you better be wise brother..
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Dpundict: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Have the Ajetunmobi's of Imagine Lenders been arrested? I didn't see them on the list.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Edcene2010(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2022
And these guys too from Abeokuta Provest hub, the name of the team leader Tobi Emmanuel Jolayemi

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by asobo1: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Jerewise332:

How far? Have you been able to withdraw?
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by King44(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2022
The list is not complete without the all mighty RACTERLIN

I guess the guy who owns it has paid off EFCC the police and the gvt at large to avoid been arrested and prosecuted

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Princewill1(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Where is Maxwell Odum of MBA Forex on the list?

I lost my #1million to those idiots.

We were told that this scammer donated #3 billion to Christ Embassy, bought fleet of expensive cars and acquired luxury houses in Port Harcourt.

Nigerians are the most wicked black people God created.....that's if it was God who created Nigerians because these idiots have terrible hearts. lipsrsealed
If what you typed is true, then remove "smart" from your Monika.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ipobarethieves: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2022
MideMrPossible:

You know I can only speak for myself while I understand your point but in the meantime you can just note the name Mide Oludipe well as the brand name Possible Farms
I needb4 goats(3f and 1 Male)

Send goats and collect ur money,shikena!
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Bignuell(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2022
dieavirgin:
na pure scam,
Na wa oo
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by SmartPolician: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Princewill1:
If what you typed is true, then remove "smart" from your Monika.

Okay, tell Mr. Seun to help me.
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Convention107: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2022
KarlWhyte:
The list is not complete without Racksterli, an investment platform owned by Michael Chidiebere Oti,
also known as ‘Black Gold’, one of the greatest scammers of all time.
NO CAP
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Edcene2010(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2022
Edcene2010:
And these guys too from Abeokuta Provest hub, the name of the team leader Tobi Emmanuel Jolayemi
These are the guys dedicating SUVs bought with investors money during a church service in Abeokuta.

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Jerewise332(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2022
asobo1:
How far? Have you been able to withdraw?

Me never withdraw yet but my friends dem dey withdraw and show me screenshots but like now seems the platform is kind of delaying in payment even to top up na wahala
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by whiteeyes: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2022
This list should Include the likes of FAMZI, PROJECT ONE, ASHIRA....may God's ready made thunder locate and fish them out whichever underground they're hiding, otherwise may they be buried alive for their wickedness!
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Jerewise332(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2022
Rabbi capital investment dealing on forex run away with my hard earned money till now I no hear from them even one of the staffs I know he number is not going through again
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by EmmaLege: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Ponzi choke o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by BeeNG3: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2022
The couples nko!
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by salt1: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
What about Agropartnerships? They even paid to be featured on The Economist.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ken045501: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
I wonder how people fall for Ponzi scam everytime , even after been aware of this story . They will still mumu fall for them . Na who Dey see they chop
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by alasane: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

You cannot underestimate the power and connection of a Nigerian who could comfortably give another #3 billion.

Many people invested more and decided to move on. If I personally take an action, it will just be me against him. I cannot stand his wealth and connection. Considering the country we live in, it is not advisable.

Although it was painful, I have moved on. I believe that what the future holds is greater than the past. Life happens - both good and bad.

you are a gentle soul indeed..
even if it is Trump or Biden even Russia that are backing him...to blazes with them
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Kaynnedy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
SpringLife Assurance PLC, a subsidiary of then Spring Bank, now Heritage bank, is the biggest scam of all. Defrauded millions of people of their insurance deposit and disappeared into tin air.

#NAICOM

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by Oblion(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
I no see the oga kpatakpata of them all.. The red king.
Chinmark Marksman
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by armadeo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
bjtinz:

Which kin name be poyoyo investment?? Even the name looks suspicious.

Anybody that fell for this one is to blame.

See name

1 Like

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ppogba: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
whiteeyes:
This list should Include the likes of FAMZI, PROJECT ONE, ASHIRA....may God's ready made thunder locate and fish them out whichever underground they're hiding, otherwise may they be buried alive for their wickedness!

There are other jobs for the thunder to do.

God did not tell anyone to invest in fraudulent schemes inspire all that we have seen in years past.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by ALFADOS(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
dubaino:
Successful Ponzi Scammers in the past....

MMM, MBA , Chinmark, Ovaioza.

They are not from other planets they are around you, they are your friends, lovers , Family. The list is endless.

Look before you make that transfer.

As shared by Nnamdi Chife on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NnamdiChife/status/1515607462216355841
what educational messages, thanks op anything online doubling money me no do oooh
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by bdchange(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
When I did MMM, I became conscious about ponzi scheme and decided to read more about it. I got alot of lessons and kept it for future purpose. Since then whenever I see any investment and access it to know whether the ROI is sustainable or not. Once it is not sustainable, I know it is meant to crash. So I either go into it knowing that it may crash anytime or leave it. My colleague show me ADDY Finance and I told him it will crash after accessing it. He was able to cash out big before it did crashed. I wanted to do it but it has already past it glorious days(2+) years, so I backed down. Many are still out there and many will still be scammed knowingly or being ignorant. It doesn't change the facts that as long as we are all chasing money, people will create that avenue to scam others in other to get the same money you are looking for. If you did MMM and still get scammed by another ponzi scheme ignorantly, then your name is synonymous with greed. Companies like PiggyVest will last longer because they offer reasonable ROI, but many won't like that because it is too small to hit big. Just choose your poison wisely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by pussymonger1: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
BTD MULTIGLOBAL INVESTMENT

Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by motionarena: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
aylipple:
So, someone named their scheme "Poyoyo Investment" & people still went & poured their money into it? Lol.
I tire ooo
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by georjay(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Titans farms grin grin
He built one fine house at Elebu Oritamerin...and he resided there till recently when alarm blow

He was recently conferred with a title by the Late Olubadan...(Na money he take run am)

I hea
Re: List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife by rowon(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Àdd Solomon Akhigbe to the list. He is the CEO of Solomon ace investment.He claimed to be into forex, Automobile and entertainment. He is not reachable since 2021.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.