Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) (50489 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AFONAMARO: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Clinghton:
Lady looks tough, hope she's not a puncher.

Happy married life though.

She's an engineer, she looks the part
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 21sailor: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2022
lusid:
you have big cøck?

I don't know the determinant factor for a big cock but mine is 9.5 inches when erect but not up to 5 inches when lying low.
It might still get bigger tho I'm just 25
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lusid: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
czarr:
That woman has a high libido, masculine woman usually do, it's the testosterone.

The guy is gonna be used as a intimacy gadget, her own living Love Machine...not a bad thing sha. I'm looking for white woman to use me as intimacy gadget.
nigerian girl or white girl? Choose one for sexual pleasure
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lusid: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2022
21sailor:

I don't know the determinant factor for a big cock but mine is 9.5 inches when erect but not up to 5 inches when lying low.
It might still get bigger tho I'm just 25
Who give you 9.5. Liar
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by czarr(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2022
lusid:
nigerian girl or white girl? Choose one for sexual pleasure
I already did, read again.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ALFADOS(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2022
amzee:
Young man weds his American lover in
Akwa Ibom (Photos)
One Bright Cletus Essien from Akwa Ibom
State has married an engineer from
Michigan, United States of America.
According to the invite, Essien and his
lover, Jacklynn Anne Hunt got married at
Divine Dominion Covenant Church of God,
Obio Ibiono in Ibiono Ibom Local
Government Area of Akwa Ibom on
Sunday, April 17.
Love has no boundaries, love is blind, Congratulations to the new couple
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lusid: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2022
czarr:
I already did, read again.
you dont like big bumbum
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ghboy83: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Boy Don japa. Smart guy
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Psychokinetic: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2022
amzee:
Young man weds his American lover in
Akwa Ibom (Photos)
One Bright Cletus Essien from Akwa Ibom
State has married an engineer from
Michigan, United States of America.
According to the invite, Essien and his
lover, Jacklynn Anne Hunt got married at
Divine Dominion Covenant Church of God,
Obio Ibiono in Ibiono Ibom Local
Government Area of Akwa Ibom on
Sunday, April 17.
She looks like an army vet. I hope say we nor go dey hear DV matter later o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by enonche85(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Congratulations to our brother, and to all of us still searching for ours....................
may we find our younger version of oyinbo woman,grin grin grin

bross those young ones don't have money.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Wen una dey see all this people naah... congratulations to them.. they both resemble na colour differentiate them ooo.

Facebook.. i never believe things on fb like that ..
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Na this kind thing dey vex naija girls
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2022
I saw what I expected grin grin grin

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2022
derecho:
Small bodi no be sickness o...you don hia of atawewe before. Don't joke with short/diminutive men o...dem dey get mind and can be unforgiving too

I'm an "atawewe" grin
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by bluefilm: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2022
The Hustle is real.

Amelika here we come.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Cmanforall: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Candidlady:
ThE last picture undecided.

Oversize wear!!
He will grow into it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Benwallt(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
That lady is German. Very unbothered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by derecho(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Abeg no go marry Old mama youngie o...Use your atawewe mind do correct thing o
JoyousFurnitire:

I'm an "atawewe" grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Erastuslove: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
THAT SIZE CAN SWALLOW THIS GUY O OYINBO WOMEN NO DEY LAZY LIKE OUR WOMEN O.... GOOD LUCK
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:

11 years and you were still chatting with her. Paedophile spotted.

Are you okay at all, I guess u didn't go through my post before showing your stupidity here
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by We4all: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stanweezy:

Are you okay at all, I guess u didn't go through my post before showing your stupidity here

I am okay. You knew she was 11 and you were still chatting with her. Then you masturbated with her pic cos you couldn’t meet her physically. Paedophile!
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nicepoker:
She resemble one arsenal player like that.

Man utd, Schweinsteiger

1 Like

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
vastolord4:
This one is not too old. She's still within the age bracket.
Like 38 - 42
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:

I am okay. You knew she was 11 and you were still chatting with her. Then you masturbated with her pic cos you couldn’t meet her physically. Paedophile!

I believed that's what you do for you to have that in your brain
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kobicove:
Why do these guys always marry grade 2 white ladies? undecided

Still better than grade two naija girls
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by We4all: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stanweezy:

I believed that's what you do for you to have that in your brain

Nah….. I ain’t no pervert whose spare time is chatting with under age kids. Stop being a pervert.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmmm, the woman looks like a man.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:

Nah….. I'm pervert whose spare time is used in chatting under age kids.

Fixed

If your brain can't comprehend what I post earlier then f**k off and stop quoting me
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by We4all: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stanweezy:

I even asked the 11 year old for her nudes.

Paedophile, I am not surprised.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
derecho:
Abeg no go marry Old mama youngie o...Use your atawewe mind do correct thing o
lol
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:

Paedophile, I am not surprised.

I can see you are jobless, bring your CV lemme employ you.

A man with tangible job at hand won't have time to be quoting people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.