Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) (50487 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Aguogba(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
God1000:
I'm yet to see young Nigerians marrying young foreigners, why always old women?
A few of us did. But I get what you mean shaa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pargelenis(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ironically, he could be one of the Putin puppets on Nairaland grin
Happy Married Life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by We4all: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stanweezy:

I am jobless, let me bring my CV so you can employ me.

Sorry, I don’t roll with paedophiles.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Ola4lead(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Congratulations on your papers bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Tremple8v: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wow , dude finally escaped from this shithole. Congratulations brotherly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Congratulations to our brother, and to all of us still searching for ours....................
may we find our younger version of oyinbo woman,grin grin grin
Amin o Na to japa be the goal,
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by victorazy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Clinghton:
Lady looks tough, hope she's not a puncher.

Happy married life though.

I tell you!
Looking like Dolph Lundgreen's sister . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by bonnyhope: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
So this guy with hard face go de fuuucck Oyibo Pussssy be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Pcstradamus(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
You no well at all.. lol
Johnnycastro18:
Congratulations to our brother, and to all of us still searching for ours....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:

Sorry, I don’t roll with paedophiles.

See how God expose paedophiles

https://www.nairaland.com/5621489/2-year-old-kid-beefing

The thread above nailed your perverts lifestyle
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Funflipper: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Clinghton:

Looks like a tranny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by We4all: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stanweezy:

I have always been sexually attracted to children.

I need help.

No redemption for paedophiles.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:

I'm a paedophiles check out my thread https://www.nairaland.com/5621489/2-year-old-kid-beefing

What ever you believe in should deliver you
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by We4all: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stanweezy:

What ever you believe in should deliver you

I believe in amassing wealth and that’s the reason I am getting richer.

Your only life’s goal is to shag little girls. Poor paedophile!
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:

I believe in amassing wealth and that’s the reason I am getting richer.

Your only life’s goal is to shag little girls. Poor paedophile!

See Dangote wanna be going after 2yr old kids
https://www.nairaland.com/5621489/2-year-old-kid-beefing
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by We4all: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stanweezy:

I only shag little girls.

Oh! What a pity!
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by jimtemi1: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Clinghton:

you are very correct,she's looks kind of a woman that can stab cos of little misunderstanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MHElijah: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
21sailor:

Greetings boss,
Please tell her if she has a friend that one black guy here needs her friend.
I'm serious please
I'm dark
5.9 ft
AA.

Your CV bam grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Eaglesence: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
amzee:
More pictures

Wetin them dey call all those movies wey las las the wife or husband go come find out say im partner na spy from another country?? The rate at which oyibos dey marry our guys hope we are safe in my country Nigeria. angry
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Babisha10(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Amen bro..

1 Like

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 21sailor: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
lusid:
Who give you 9.5. Liar

Okay .
I hear u.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 21sailor: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
MHElijah:

Your CV bam grin

No be to bam na to get person wen go carry me commot for this country.
Thank you
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
sad
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Lazenby007(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
AKWA IBOM.... CHA!!!
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nna, Nigerian men has totally lost it. It's like some of you don't know that there are Americans living in the streets?.
Our value system has gone too low in this country.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Funflipper:

Looks like a tranny.
My suspicion too
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin grin
Pcstradamus:
You no well at all.. lol
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Amin o Na to japa be the goal,
I tell you my broda grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
enonche85:

bross those young ones don't have money.
not all of them are broke, nah to just get luck locate the younger version..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by okuta007: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Clinghton:

ex con grin
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Forthepeople21(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
So the choice is to marry that or marry a Nigerian female that will leech and drain you till you die early…..your choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.