Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) (50489 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
bukky1994:
It is well, happy married life

The sarcasm.

Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
God1000:
I'm yet to see young Nigerians marrying young foreigners, why always old women?

Because older oyibo women are the available ones that have decided to make do with Nigerian males with their bad reputation.

That's their value to the world.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stanweezy:
I have this Argentine girl I sent friend request on Facebook when I newly opened my account. have been chatting with her since 2010, then I was in year one in Uni while she was in high school more like secondary school here. She was 11yrs then.

she sends me money at times grin

Hunger.

And you spend it on naija girls abi? You are doing well.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Stanweezy:
Some White loves black men, I have this Argentine girl I sent friend request on Facebook when I newly opened my account. have been chatting with her since 2010, then I was in year one in Uni while she was in high school more like secondary school here. She was 11yrs then.

I didn't take the chatting serious bkus I tagged it under age although she told me about her nine year old sister going to visit her boyfriend and even sleeping over.

Although we don't chat frequently, fastward to 2018 when I felt like letting her know about my intention since we have been friends she said I for tell her that 2010 we knew bkus I was her first male friend and that she loves black.

I told her then she was under age, she said they don't think like that over there, that didn't I remember what she told me about her younger sister visiting her boyfriend? I was surprised, I told her here in Nigeria is against the law to be in love with a girl of her age although I was 20yrs then.

Funniest part she told me she married a divorcee with kids, she said I would have told her my intention long ago. Kai till today we are friends, we chat on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.

To be honest she is more beautiful now, although she sends me money at times grin

Close your teeth joor losers ....admit you miss alot ...u prefer to be giving fish rather than fish for your self
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ngozioma:
cool
this one meet her for outside country not in nigerian
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Aaay: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nice one
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by sultry69(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Clinghton:
Lady looks tough, hope she's not a puncher.

Happy married life though.
Hahahaha .. .. ..,very funny comment.
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
To be so desperate that you have to subject yourself to this. I can already smell wet dog. embarassed cry
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Hunger.

And you spend it on naija girls abi? You are doing well.

Lolz, not on a steady base mostly during festive period
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Iamzik: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:
Green paper alert grin. The guy wan japa

Japa hustle is real ☺️
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Juoflife1(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Looks like a Transgender
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Mryacks: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Congratulations to our brother, and to all of us still searching for ours....................
may we find our younger version of oyinbo woman,grin grin grin

angry angry
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2022
He got married for the papers and she got married for the sex part of it
Re: Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Yofik: 9:43am On May 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.