Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland (20345 Views)

How To Make 3,000 Naira or More weekly Online Reading NEWS / Join Buzzbreak For Free And Earn Money For Reading News / 9fm Will Pay You For Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Poleski: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:
Other news outlets are good. They are living up to their mandate. However, there is something special about Nairaland. The comments from young and vibrant nairalanders, make the news extra-interesting. Although some comments are divisive, most of them are educative.

My first day on Nairaland was a bliss. I learnt so much that my brain was almost filled to capacity. What amazes me the most is the ability of nairalanders to analyze every statement and decode the real intent behind such statement.
- Only few do that but most here are clueless.

Nairalanders are truly intelligent.
- Nope. There are truly m*oronic people here.

The only thing i hate about Nairaland is tribal war.
- It's very common here.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by pedrilo: 6:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Felimax:
Tribal war is another thing that makes it all the more beautiful.

Like I am getting so addicted.
During Lent my wife was begging me to take a fast with Nairaland instead of food but I could not.

Great people, great forum!
One day this tribal war u love so much will metamorphose into something dangerous and consume us all.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Felimax(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2022
pedrilo:

One day this tribal war u love so much will metamorphose into something dangerous and consume us all.

We will pick the scrap and build a new nation. 99.1% Ruggedized!
Think like a king, think like a mafia.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by merits(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheScientist:
Other news outlets are good. They are living up to their mandate. However, there is something special about Nairaland. The comments from young and vibrant nairalanders, make the news extra-interesting. Although some comments are divisive, most of them are educative.

My first day on Nairaland was a bliss. I learnt so much that my brain was almost filled to capacity. What amazes me the most is the ability of nairalanders to analyze every statement and decode the real intent behind such statement.

Nairalanders are truly intelligent. The only thing i hate about Nairaland is tribal war.
Tribal war can't be left out, because a society without crimes is a dead society, both positive and negative vibes is what make up the society..Because that is called check and balance of life.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by pedrilo: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Felimax:

We will pick the scrap and build a new nation. 99.1% Ruggedized!
Think like a king, think like a mafia.
U will meet ur match.
U tink say u wise?
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Felimax(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
pedrilo:

U will meet ur match.
U tink say u wise?

Sure every king has expiration but why it last remain a king. I am Max.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Babatojide: 1:08am On May 02, 2022
TheScientist:

Nairalanders are truly intelligent. The only thing i hate about Nairaland is tribal war.
NO BE LIE
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by omorttee4u(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2022
Okortor:
I 100% agree with you on this " Nairalanders are truly intelligent " quote author=TheScientist post=112123536]Other news outlets are good. They are living up to their mandate. However, there is something special about Nairaland. The comments from young and vibrant nairalanders, make the news extra-interesting. Although some comments are divisive, most of them are educative.

Goodday Sir. I'm sorry I just sent you dm which , I should have remind you first. I just want to let you know that I contacted you during the lock-down about a CIT cash bag made of Tarpaulin.

I hope you find a space to give me an audience, so you can check on the bag is very affordable and durable. I will be looking out for your message Sir. Have a great day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / Smartest Romanceland Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.