Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland (20338 Views)

How To Make 3,000 Naira or More weekly Online Reading NEWS / Join Buzzbreak For Free And Earn Money For Reading News / 9fm Will Pay You For Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by AdeniyiA(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:
Other news outlets are good. They are living up to their mandate. However, there is something special about Nairaland. The comments from young and vibrant nairalanders, make the news extra-interesting. Although some comments are divisive, most of them are educative. My first day on Nairaland was a bliss. I learnt so much that my brain was almost filled to capacity. What amazes me the most is the ability of nairalanders to analyze every statement and decode the real intent behind such statement. Nairalanders are truly intelligent. The only thing i hate about Nairaland is tribal war.
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

You get?
It means your reservation about Nairaland is normal in any sane gathering... Almighty God has created everything in twos

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Ghester: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2022
That was nairaland of then.
These days folks wants to be funny or get more likes, they be typing nonesence up-and-down

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by phemmyfour: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:
Other news outlets are good. They are living up to their mandate. However, there is something special about Nairaland. The comments from young and vibrant nairalanders, make the news extra-interesting. Although some comments are divisive, most of them are educative. My first day on Nairaland was a bliss. I learnt so much that my brain was almost filled to capacity. What amazes me the most is the ability of nairalanders to analyze every statement and decode the real intent behind such statement. Nairalanders are truly intelligent. The only thing i hate about Nairaland is tribal war.
Nairaland news comes late. I prefer Twitter to get latest news as at when they are fresh. NL is only good for non headline gists
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by money121(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:
Other news outlets are good. They are living up to their mandate. However, there is something special about Nairaland. The comments from young and vibrant nairalanders, make the news extra-interesting. Although some comments are divisive, most of them are educative.

My first day on Nairaland was a bliss. I learnt so much that my brain was almost filled to capacity. What amazes me the most is the ability of nairalanders to analyze every statement and decode the real intent behind such statement.

Nairalanders are truly intelligent. The only thing i hate about Nairaland is tribal war.
So you didn't hate the fact that seun osewa and mod supporting fraud on this Forum?
Lot of people av lost they hard earned money to fraudster on this forum
And the owner of the forum
Do nothing to it
If you create thread for such incident
The mod will delete it and banned you

Read here >> https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2951#2550211.94434

Millions of naira lose to scammer someone tag seun he came and pretend to solve the issue
Till today nothing av been done the scammer still post freely on same forum!!

Read here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/87

I lost 2m+ to a serial fraudster on same forum!!

NAIRALAND SUPPORT FRAUDSTER

5 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Okay
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Abfinest007(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2022
I have been a member getting to fifteen years now but what I love most is" the funny comment .on Tuesday here I almost pass out bcus of d funny talking a redpiller

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by dustydee: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:
Other news outlets are good. They are living up to their mandate. However, there is something special about Nairaland. The comments from young and vibrant nairalanders, make the news extra-interesting. Although some comments are divisive, most of them are educative.

My first day on Nairaland was a bliss. I learnt so much that my brain was almost filled to capacity. What amazes me the most is the ability of nairalanders to analyze every statement and decode the real intent behind such statement.

Nairalanders are truly intelligent. The only thing i hate about Nairaland is tribal war.

Looks like you like fake news. A lot of the news here is either outrightly fake or twisted to suit a predetermined narrative.
Diversify your news source and you should be fine.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by ayo291: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2022
I am in the same boat with you. Reading the comments alone is satisfying
TheScientist:

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Rexymania(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2022
My head dey swell grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by BigYash: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Twitter is more interesting. Very intelligent people there.. Here na ipob and afronja matter them carry for head..

7 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by DryMouth: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by iamme1234(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2022
News wey punch don carry finish
After 9 hours he go come nairaland
Well seun self dey copy news sha.
What i dislike here is 19 year old girl or boy be advising 43 years old men or women on marriage
Las las it's a faceless forum

14 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Sadstoner: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman pass Nairaland 10yr ban

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by iCauseTrouble: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Nairaland is my most visited website. It is also my source to verify any news. I don't even know of any other news websites or blogs aside nairaland.
I love nairaland, Seun and the Snake Master (Lalasticlala).
Long live Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:

I'm happy i have someone who hates tribal war too.

You can't rule out tribal war here.

Because for real we are separated.

Let's not pretend over anything as if everything is fine

In reality it's not fine, Nigeria is seprerated

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2022
The fact is that nairaland educate me alot

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by ufuosman(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2022
D comments alone is wow cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by OFFICIAL336: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Take Nairaland serious at your peril. Outside this forum, Igbos and Yorubas relate VERY VERY WELL.

They know how to handle their differences maturedly.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by FaceTanke: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Lol
There are many personalities here

There's a guy here that posts the pics of any lady that visits him lol

4 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Idoko619(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2022
How many day goes.
1. Twitter
2. MT4
3. Naira land
4. WhatsApp
5. IG
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by eyinola: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Nairaland is s great place , many business i hv venture into i mostly get from here, I hv gotten a paid job from here, I hv met a very good friend from here, now that i am into business i got Jobs from here, have met a business partner here,the list is endless, Nairaland is just too much. Anything u need thr is a thread for it, if u want visa go to travel thread u get all d information u need thr ,auto section, car talk nairaland na baba..I am 10 years on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Seun

Make ona try add more emojis na
We have been begging for this for years now undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by DryMouth: 7:49am On Apr 21, 2022
BigYash:
Twitter is more interesting. Very intelligent people there.. Here na ipob and afronja matter them carry for head..
Lol.
Which twitter?
The Twitter i know or another one
Baba Nairaland get intelligent pple pass twitter die. Twitter is filled with the "I too know" pple.

The only thing i hate abt nairaland is seun making us to swear on useless oath jst to comment on an islamic topic but muslims are free to comment on Christian topics without swearing any oath. That's an idiotic and sentimental thing to do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2022
Nairaland is so addictive... Am hook already ...but the tribal war is annoying

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by PapaNnamdi: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Nonsense forum that mods act like demi gods with no okpolo,
Wait for your competition,we are coming

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by ikennabright: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2022
A day don't pass without following up nice forum full with comedians.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Kazeem47(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Ability of my 2g phone with 10mb to access Nairaland contents is everything for me.I be here all day all night.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by NomzyJust(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Anyday I don't pledge allegiance here, my day isn't complete.

All Hail NL!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by opera1(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2022
A day without Nairaland is like a prison.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by BigYash: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2022
DryMouth:

Lol.
Which twitter?
The Twitter i know or another one
Baba Nairaland get intelligent pple pass twitter die. Twitter is filled with the "I too know" pple.

The only thing i hate abt nairaland is seun making us to swear on useless oath jst to comment on an islamic topic but muslims are free to comment on Christian topics without swearing any oath. That's an idiotic and sentimental thing to do.
Baba it depends on people you dey follow.. Na there I dey visit pass here these days o. These afronja ,ipob talk dey vex me here well well
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2022
I cant do within an hour without check latest news on nairaland very reliable and fun site been using it for the pass 12yrs pls continue to improve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.