Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland (20336 Views)

How To Make 3,000 Naira or More weekly Online Reading NEWS / Join Buzzbreak For Free And Earn Money For Reading News / 9fm Will Pay You For Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Aringon(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2022
I have been a member of this forum from 2007 and I love it so so much, I am addicted. For the tribal tantrums, I don't respond to such, truth be told, some are for cruise and some are deep-seated bigotry .
Seun well done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by samiabigail: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:

We wish the spirit can reveal to us what the SMH stands for.
sala mu haliykum undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Nairaland is washed
With tribalistic bigots
Filled with trolls
Interface looking like Microsoft 2007 and internet explorer

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Eriokanmi: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Na seun cause am naw grin. Kudos to you and your team broda
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2022
descent96:
My brother Nairaland is the best forum to be,for news,infortainment and political updates,no doubt is the surest plug for educative materials. As for the tribal wars and all that,truth be told, it became so prevalent in this forum ever since this divisive govt came into power. Nairaland was not known for this to the best of knowledge, and ever since I joined the forum, I've not come across such level of discord and hatred for one another in this country as seen in the forum in the past few years. However,this narrative can still be changed if only we'd understand that the politicians that instilled this among us are really reaping off on us and we are tearing each other apart,hence should vent our anger and frustration on them not on each other in this forum.

Tell truth sir,why must you link it to this government?

Pure tribalism

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Goldbw122(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Nice one
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by SmartPolician: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2022
I'm surprised that someone finds Nairaland politics section interesting, despite the senseless e-war and insults that have become a way of life here.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by b5ive(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Nairaland is concise and entertaining, by default I wakeup every morning to get world updates from Nairaland. The comments, the keyboard wars, the tantrums n debates makes it all fun. Most time @work, I'll just log on to Nairaland to read comments n laugh my ass out.

God bless all Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Jack005(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Felimax:
Tribal war is another thing that makes it all the more beautiful.

Like I am getting so addicted.
During Lent my wife was begging me to take a fast with Nairaland instead of food but I could not.

Great people, great forum!
Tribal war makes it more beautiful? A married man saying such nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by elonmuskbaby: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:

Those who constantly disturb us with toxic comments are few. With time, i believe they will become enlightened.
lmaooo you nor know anything.go to celebrity, religion, culture or family section na there you go see premium toxicity

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Highter1(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2022
How about the toxic comment?
Here na jungle,na who get tactics go fit survive,I am the king I rule this forum.
You all should bow before me. grin
ABI U DEY POPO GARI...NA WHO CROWN YOU. AM THE KING OF THE KINGS.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by SeriouslySense(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Its because you make it a Jungle, its an opportunity to change the Jungle attitude or show better.

Use your time to spread positivity, not Jungle mentality.

Here na jungle,na who get tactics go fit survive,I am the king I rule this forum.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by sirsugar(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Na that tribe war dey make it tasty embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by damosade(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2022
This is my 14th year on nairaland. I have never missed a day without visiting.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by MadamNneka(f): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2022
me too ooo
without nairaland there will no me and helinues Omenkalives and Mooh247 cheesy

I pray we continue living together in peace and harmony in this forum forever wink

this forum is my home and kingdom.

God bless Seun

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by 12345baba(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Seun use juju hold us here o

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by sirsugar(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2022
At ur own risk to do direct transaction nah grin nairaland favor me 100% use escrow when you are dealing
money121:

So you didn't hate the fact that seun osewa and mod supporting fraud on this Forum?
Lot of people av lost they hard earned money to fraudster on this forum
And the owner of the forum
Do nothing to it
If you create thread for such incident
The mod will delete it and banned you

Read here >> https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2951#2550211.94434

Millions of naira lose to scammer someone tag seun he came and pretend to solve the issue
Till today nothing av been done the scammer still post freely on same forum!!

Read here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/87

I lost 2m+ to a serial fraudster on same forum!!

NAIRALAND SUPPORT FRAUDSTER
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by victorazy(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Is always fresh and authentic.

I gat to hear a news before my neighbors.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by wallrichy: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2022
You have forgotten that you are Nobody here on Nairaland. Now you are claiming to be Somebody. Anyway, come and pay homage before we accept you into the group of Nairaland VIP....Lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Johnchrix(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2022
damosade:

It's an addiction just like gambling shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by helinues: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2022
MadamNneka:
me too ooo
without nairaland there will no me and helinues Omenkalives and Mooh247 cheesy

I pray we continue living together in peace and harmony in this forum forever wink

this forum is my home and kingdom.

God bless Seun

Chai, mods are really dealing with you like kilode. Even all your alternative monikers are not even excluded.

Children of God are dancing about the upgrade on NL

Win win situation for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by mannasseh(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2022
I love Nairaland, for the violence in the comment, but sadly the violence is reducing.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Chidoo893(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2022
It so true... I have never knew about this site till one of my friend used my phone to read news on Nairaland and i later decided to check it out after he was through and out find out is very good place to learn. I have been on this site nairaland about 3months now and I'm learning and enjoying it, actually no one has notice me but I'm not here for anyone to notice me just wanna learn and move on... Thanks everyone for your comments contributions �✌️

We move...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by DryMouth: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2022
BigYash:
Baba it depends on people you dey follow.. Na there I dey visit pass here these days o. These afronja ,ipob talk dey vex me here well well
I visit twitter pass you.
I registered before you.
You dnt have to follow anybody on twitter to meet intelligent minds there. Jst dey follow trending topics and read their comments. When that same topic come Nairaland, read nairalanders comments too and compare.

Please ignore the comments on of those tribalistic and religious bigots who knows nothing here.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Remman(m): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:
Other news outlets are good. They are living up to their mandate. However, there is something special about Nairaland. The comments from young and vibrant nairalanders, make the news extra-interesting. Although some comments are divisive, most of them are educative.

My first day on Nairaland was a bliss. I learnt so much that my brain was almost filled to capacity. What amazes me the most is the ability of nairalanders to analyze every statement and decode the real intent behind such statement.

Nairalanders are truly intelligent. The only thing i hate about Nairaland is tribal war.
lol... How can a nairaland mod read news outside the platform it manages?
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by slan87(m): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2022
The unexpected help you get here also is awesome, nairaland is full of good people. The clearance sales section was good some years back.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Mooh247: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

Chai, mods are really dealing with you like kilode. Even all your alternative monikers are not even excluded.

Win win situation for us

Nairaland have humbled him
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by MadamNneka(f): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2022
damosade:
I've been following some people since 2014 till date and I've never missed a single day with them

Omenkalives kiss

I registered nairaland in 2007 during my search for Mtn gprs wap cheats with my sony Ericsson t610 sagem my v55 and sendo x. I used to change phones like cloths then. cheesy

But I started war actively in 2013 2014 that's when I met Omenkalives in 2014 kiss

God bless Omenkalives oo
God bless helinues my play mate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2022
If I never come nairaland in a day. My day never complete. Infact I hate missing any news . Nairaland has been my solace for years. God bless seun for this beautiful Forum.
Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by MadamNneka(f): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2022
helinues:

Win win situation for us
dey whine yourself cheesy
I like the way you dey give yourself hope.
Hehehehehe it makes those guys happy.

me and you go celebrate 40 years anniversary here

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by MadamNneka(f): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Nairaland have humbled him
[/s]

Hahahahahaha
those guy will just be laughing at you like that guy with kpomo mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / Smartest Romanceland Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.