Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me (69452 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders / I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by vikstandon(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
This guy wan write novel, e dey find help.

The title of the Novel na "Child of Doom"

If you can write all of this against yourself... You are not evil.
Evil men hide!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by ALFADOS(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again
na figure of speech ne or what?
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Agbebakun22: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. Which woman case bad reach me. Me that will wake up early in the morning. Without praying, laundry, bathing or brushing, we go and camp in a bet shop all through. The only positive thing is, I get my phone charged, watch TV and see my companions (fellow losers) to chat with
change ur mindset first and stop pitying yourself. First of all change the circle of friends u have nw, get yourself to learn a skill that will get ur mind busy. Find urself a local church and join. Start now, forget age there's still time to learn, unlearn and relearn. Shalom
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Starzo: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again
self service nor dey cause weak erection. Talk another thing jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Lepon02: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Ok.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Jointheir7(f): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmm...you may want to start by changing your perception of yourself. You may have done a lot of "bads" but it doesn't necessarily mean you're evil! The Bible says "AS A MAN THINkS IN HIS HEART, SO HE IS".

Every single one of us is flawed but for God's grace. But we arise and shake off the dust rather than remain where we fall.

GOD created you GOOD. believe it! Entrust yourself to Him and watch Him transform you into a brand new person.

Appreciate your honesty...

Jesus loves you! All the best!

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by RussellRutherfo: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Most Nigerian men are like you. The only difference is that you are truthful.

Have you been sampling all of them to know that they are like him.

Let us hear your experience sampling them?! wink
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by RussellRutherfo: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
DaveHarry:

Bros your own dey learn for my side. If I open mouth tell my own side, you go dey jump up! God should just come rescue me from this hell of a living.

Speaking about it anonymously will at least take off 50% of the burden off you.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Agbebakun22: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Randy100:

That guy doesn't look like someone that wants to make it.
he needs to change that mindset and stop pitying himself. Change circle of friends, positive mindset, setting goals. Enroll for either physical skill or digital, put in the sacrifices and i'm sure he will change his living situation but the problem now will he start being productive. He's a good writer how about he pick up a skill as blog writer.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by bandex: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

.......bro why did you write my life here....am exactly what you wrote here ...first class graduate but all these you wrote is my life right now and am 30 now...please can I have your number

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by AlphaBeta130: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Change your name to child of progress first
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by jditimiya(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Guy you try o, just work on yourself motivation and see how you can make things work for you.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by AlphaBeta130: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Read allen carr easy way to quit gambling. Gambling is the root of all those vices.
The dopamine secretion in your brain has been altered and you need to correct it by gradually thinking about the damages gambling causes. After reading the book, you will be very scared to gamble
Message me to get the pdf of the book zero 9 0 seven seven 6 five 7 five 9 six.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by franchasofficia: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
czarr:
What do we call this one? blackpill?
cheesy
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Tboymessiah(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cutehector:
The people telling the op he needs jesus, na una need Jesus pass.. Self righteous people.

NasoLifeBe!!!

How na
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by anonimi: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Have you thought of seeing a psychotherapist

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by The5DME(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
JoviaIJune:
how far? Your mail dey active?
I wan make we reason
Reason me too na jovial grin
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
The ones that are mad and psycho gets married at a snap you wey be spoilt brat go dey assume. Woman go still enter create a miserable atmosphere for you, na you go cry me a river when her long cobra twist don ruin your life.
Women are Powerful in households
Which one be marrywhiteasap? What of your fellow blacky? Wetin musa no go see for apc.

Quit wasting your resources gambling mr op, it only leads to same disastrous end.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Commanderinpips: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Your only solution is JESUS CHRIST. He will fix your life only if you are willing to accept HIM as your LORD and personal saviour.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by bandex: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
My life ..this dude got me rolling in tears..how can I change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by DaveHarry(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
DaveHarry:

Bros your own dey learn for my side. If I open mouth tell my own side, you go dey jump up! God should just come rescue me from this hell of a living.
Who would've guessed in my future years I will be stressing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by cavreek: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ur matter can fit to weary Matthias oo
And u are somebody's spec. Abeg position urself well so dat her wish go come to pass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by DaveHarry(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Speaking about it anonymously will at least take off 50% of the burden off you.
Sure. It has helped me take off some burdens too. I feel free any time I express my struggles.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by pussyphilia(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
You stand a chance of changing for good.

Look for a wise lady and wife her(emphasis on 'wise').Come down from the high horse of the average African man or religious bandwagon and submit to her leadership. You two can work things out for a turn around.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

You are pathetic
He's not pathetic, he's being honest about his weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by yachal: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

You need Jesus!

But take this first for weakening your 'pee-pee'
How dare you??
You no dey fear?

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Laeroy(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
judatech:
grin i like this guy

The guy is Very straight forward and blunt like Me.....

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by CDCEO001: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
She can help change you to be better. Don't you think?...is possible.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by BabaIbo: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
setobaba:
Bro calm down, most Nigerian men are like that, even as I’m typing, I don’t know where my next meal has been coming from for months now.

Early 30s is a very delicate age to clock, it can deceive and intimate one, you think depeer.

His case is not just being broke but deep in wayward, bad and unhealthy lifestyle, yours is brokenness probably as a result of lack of job or so.
So, your cases are different, except you're didn't say everything like he did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.