Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi (17069 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by jiz: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Nobody hate Igbo just that most igbo are just too arrogant and abusive in their comments. Presidency is not anybody birth right, however I will vote sensible igbo candidate if presented for presidency and let see all their mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Sleekfingers: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/news/disturbing-despite-hate-igbo-ikpeazu-decided-support-wike-pdp-presidential-ticket-udensi/

Why are they looking like pregnant frog in that second picture?

Back to the matter, igbo need to work on their politics o.....they have zero knowledge about politics......always playing the victim cards, blackmailing other regions etc

Awon confused people
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by dfrost: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2022
...the Interpol Systems Consultant

A man at this level still goes about with archaic reasoning? Haba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by aspabay(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2022
Igbos always playing the hate card. Alway and always, they never change.

Na the whole world hate una.

Even in their families, they still hate each other.

Perpetual children of hate and bitterness.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Okezie Ikpeazu is useless, incompetent and senseless fool. He will return to obscurity once he leaves government house.

That one na sure thing. Abians already know this fact.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by dreu2fine(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Sleekfingers: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2022
aspabay:
Igbos always playing the hate card. Alway and always, they never change.

Na the whole world hate una.

Even in their families, they still hate each other.

Perpetual children of hate and bitterness.

I tire o. As if na only dem dey this country......always playing the victim cards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by maestroferddi: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

No mind the mugu, we yorubas go abandon thief tinubu and odale osinbajo and vote for wike, so that him go deal with omo yeebos wellu wellu. Dem be sumol boys.

lol.

You head no kworet, da anla...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by paramakina202: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Waneri:

Ikpeazu simply sees Wike as his brother ..
the same way Anambra sees Enugu as their brother..
It only an Imo state candidate that will make Ikpeazu and his kinsmen to have a divided opinion on who to support..

Does Wike see him as brother?That is the question.Brotherhood shoudn't be at the expense of one side.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by UCyril: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Wike does not hate igbo's and he is not an igbo man......

We need to move this country forward by voting a credible candidate like Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Frontend: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
I will rather vote for tinubu than this one

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by jrusky(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Pls Wike did not hate igbo he only hate trouble makers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Ournolly: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Ikpeazu is the one that can't even complete a fly over in almost 8 years?
Who listens to that incompetent loser?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2022
paramakina202:

Does Wike see him as brother?That is the question.Brotherhood shoudn't be at the expense of one side.
of course.. you are not an Ngwa man so you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Always playing the victim card, claiming Wike too hates igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Rivguydee(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2022
You people will soon say Soludo hates Igbo!!! Forgetting that IPoB does not represent Igbo�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by maestroferddi: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Stop lying so shamelessly in public! Abandoned property didn't happen anywhere else except Rivers State! You ikwerres even went as far as seizing lands if other Igbos who are indigenous to Rivers State just because they ran away as refugees to East Central state! There are many Igbo speaking natives of Rivers State but only ikwerre and omoku hates Igbos. You guys thought that Igbos were finished in 1970 while you have oil wealth yet decades after, your areas haven't become Dubai as you all thought it would.

The evil you guys perpetrated on Igbos has been noted and history will forever remember it. However, a day will come when you guys will pay for it. I'm glad that Ijaws don't suffer fools gladly and you are neighbors with them. Whether it takes 10 years or 50 years, they will come for you guys some day and I will see how you can withstand them. Wike can continue running his mouth like tap, but when it will set, nothing will save him from the hands of ijaw militants cheesy cheesy
The way Rivers politics plays out holds a frightening future for the Ikwerres.

They have been feeling fly with the subjugation of the Ijaws and other riverine people in Rivers.

Amaechi did 8 years and Wike is rounding off another 8 years.

I daresay that the Ikwerres will be in political wilderness for a very long time as soon as Wike vacates office next year.

The Ijaws, Kalabaris and Ogonis are about to let off years of pent-up anger.

The Ikwerres will become the common enemy...The fact that they unwisely chose to antagonize the Igbos will not bode well for them in the future...

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2022
Ignorant people everywhere.

Wike is Igbo biological speaking.
DNA of Ikwerre people in ancestral.com = Igbo
Igbos are indigenous via DNA in 11 states of Nigeria.

1.Kogi
2.Benue
3.Cross River
4.Akwa Ibom
5.Delta.
6.Rivers
7.Imo
8.Abia
9.Anambra
10.Enugu
11.Ebonyi

DNA = Forensic science.
Facts I can prove anywhere in the world ; like 1+1=2

Wike Blood lineage = Ikwerre
Ikwerre = Igbo
No more divisions; encouraged by invaders; from futadjalon for exploitation.
Scientific facts only.
Onye ahala nwaneya.

However; its the turn of the SE ;not who is indigenous Igbo or not.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Stop lying so shamelessly in public! Abandoned property didn't happen anywhere else except Rivers State! You ikwerres even went as far as seizing lands if other Igbos who are indigenous to Rivers State just because they ran away as refugees to East Central state! There are many Igbo speaking natives of Rivers State but only ikwerre and omoku hates Igbos. You guys thought that Igbos were finished in 1970 while you have oil wealth yet decades after, your areas haven't become Dubai as you all thought it would.

The evil you guys perpetrated on Igbos has been noted and history will forever remember it. However, a day will come when you guys will pay for it. I'm glad that Ijaws don't suffer fools gladly and you are neighbors with them. Whether it takes 10 years or 50 years, they will come for you guys some day and I will see how you can withstand them. Wike can continue running his mouth like tap, but when it will set, nothing will save him from the hands of ijaw militants cheesy cheesy

Igbo speaking natives for which State? My Rivers State?
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:
Ignorant people everywhere.

Wike is Igbo biological speaking.
DNA of Ikwerre people in ancestral.com = Igbo
Igbos are indigenous via DNA in 11 states of Nigeria.

1.Kogi
2.Benue
3.Cross River
4.Akwa Ibom
5.Delta.
6.Rivers
7.Imo
8.Abia
9.Anambra
10.Enugu
11.Ebonyi

DNA = Forensic science.
Facts I can prove anywhere in the world ; like 1+1=2

Wike Blood lineage = Ikwerre
Ikwerre = Igbo
No more divisions; encouraged by invaders; from futadjalon for exploitation.
Scientific facts only.
Onye ahala nwaneya.

However; its the turn of the SE ;not who is indigenous Igbo or not.

Our Ikwerre is not Igbo. Leave Rivers State alone. Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
The way Rivers politics plays out holds a frightening future for the Ikwerres.

They have been feeling fly with the subjugation of the Ijaws and other riverine people in Rivers.

Amaechi did 8 years and Wike is rounding off another 8 years.

I daresay that the Ikwerres will be in political wilderness for a very long time as soon as Wike vacates office next year.

The Ijaws, Kalabaris and Ogonis are about to let off years of pent-up anger.

The Ikwerres will become the common enemy...The fact that they unwisely chose to antagonize the Igbos will not bode well for them in the future...

Leave my state alone, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Our Ikwerre is not Igbo. Leave Rivers State alone. Nawa o

DNA of Ikwerre = Igbo
Fact. 1+1=2
Science only not fiction.
I can prove scientifically any where in the world; with any indigenous Ikwerre blood via DNA that Ikwerre s are indigenous Igbos.
Bye.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:

DNA of Ikwerre = Igbo
Fact. 1+1=2
Science only not fiction
Bye.

Oga, you dey lie. Our Ikwerre is not Igbo. Focus on your South East and leave my state alone. Liar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by mauchiz: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2022
amuwo1980:

Crap rather it is the other way round , don’t twist history , where in cross river did we have abandoned property issue? That’s a lie , the ikwerres are not igbos we agree but the hatred they have shown the igbos will even get worse when any of their son win, it is even more dangerous to the Biafra struggle if an ikwerre man wins , they will be meaner and more destructive than buhari is and since they are our neighbors will hem us in the more , it is very very important that neither wike nor amaechi wins this election

Na waaoo for politics,
Hey!!!
Let's stop this divide and rule methods, ikwerres don't hate igbos, this is a lie from the pit of hell.
The truth is, they are not igbos, that does not mean that they hate igbos.
Majority of them are married to igbo women, how will they hate their mothers?

Ikwerres don't hate igbos, let our leaders stop using their personal interests to divide Nigerians.
Amaechi gave igbos teaching jobs in River state government owned schools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Uchasa(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Waneri:
The problem here is that most Igbos are not aware that Ngwa and Ikwerre are from the same origin..
From our names you will know (although Ngwa are gradually Igbonizing their names).
A typical Ngwa man will consider Wike an Ikwerre as he brother, than he will consider Peter Obi..
In the same manner an Arochuku man will not think twice to endorse an Akwaibom man..
Most of you guys from Enugu and Anambra state are yet to understand that we are more connected to the Rivers State and Akwaibom people than we are connected to other state in South East..

You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by virus05(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nyesom Wike has nowhere openly claimed he hates Igbo neither has his actions for once suggested it.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Teerach: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2022
For security I'll vote Wike but for good ideas and innovation, I'll give it to Peter Obi. But Nigeria's pressing need now is security. What's the point having development without security?
Anyway it's my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Oga, you dey lie. Our Ikwerre is not Igbo. Focus on your South East and leave my state alone. Liar!

I deal with science not fiction
Ikwerre 's are Igbos via DNA
I bet a million dollars with any ikwerre man or woman blood on ancestral.com today .result will come out igbo ive done that so many times with the same result.
1+1=2
Nwa ike ( Wike) = Igbo
Bye

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Uchasa(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Igbo speaking natives for which State? My Rivers State?

Yes, there are Igbo speaking communities in Rivers State, even down to some Ijoid groups,however,almost all of them deny having any cultural affiliation with the Igbos. Apparently, they learnt the language during the pre-colonial inter-trade era between the Igbo heartland and the Niger Delta Coastal Areas.
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2022
I thought Nyesom Wike is an Ibo man undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai / IPOB Vs Orji Uzor Kalu: How IPOB Lawyers Were Dribbled – Ejiofor Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.