Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi (17066 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by duro4chang(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Always playing victim mentality! This one hate us, that one hate us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Zeeku: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2022
Because of the five billion naira Wike promise each state if they give him PDP tiket... Sorry for you Okezie

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by chloride6: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2022
This SE presidency will tear PDP apart sha..
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Oga, you dey lie. Our Ikwerre is not Igbo. Focus on your South East and leave my state alone. Liar!

Science doesnt lie.
1+1=2
Deal with it.
Bye
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Emergingnation3(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
In every thread you must mention Toh. Try and improve yourself or you can meet Tinubu advocate for a crash course on how to comment with little sense
Helinus is chief copy paste editor on Nairaland..

He has never been creative for once grin.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by paramakina202: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Waneri:
of course.. you are not an Ngwa man so you won't understand.

Story!You mean they call you Isoma like the rest of other Igbo groups?
Are you guys from Bini too?Because they said they are from Bini.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Remag666:
I thought Nyesom Wike is an Ibo man undecided

Wike is an Igbo man
Via DNA
I can prove that anywhere in the world with his ancestral DNA.
1+1=2
I bet anyone to doubt me;I will use scientific facts to prove it.
We should stop bastardizing ;our ancestral lineage and roots out fear and for exploitation by a nomadic tribe from futadjalon.
Education will unlock your mind.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by oyoirabor: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Look at their pot bellies......... Nonsense!!! Lazy thieves.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:
Ignorant people everywhere.

Wike is Igbo biological speaking.
DNA of Ikwerre people in ancestral.com = Igbo
Igbos are indigenous via DNA in 11 states of Nigeria.

1.Kogi
2.Benue
3.Cross River
4.Akwa Ibom
5.Delta.
6.Rivers
7.Imo
8.Abia
9.Anambra
10.Enugu
11.Ebonyi

DNA = Forensic science.
Facts I can prove anywhere in the world ; like 1+1=2

Wike Blood lineage = Ikwerre
Ikwerre = Igbo
No more divisions; encouraged by invaders; from futadjalon for exploitation.
Scientific facts only.
Onye ahala nwaneya.

However; its the turn of the SE ;not who is indigenous Igbo or not.

DNA or no DNA, dem say dem no want. Na by by force to be Igbo? Why una thing dey always strong like this. Sickening.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Karemarealty288(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
Ikpeazu endorsement of Wike is nothing. He is not in charge of his family talkless of pulling weight in Igbo land

He is inconsequential both in name and weight.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Obyino: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin grin grin So Gov. Okezie ikapeazu is not in charge of his family grin grin grin
Malory:
Ikpeazu endorsement of Wike is nothing. He is not in charge of his family talkless of pulling weight in Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Tareq1105: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
I remember how a Yoruba man in Ilupeju, Lagos took over the management of the houses of his Igbo friend, holding it in trust for him, collected the rent from his tenants, kept it in the bank and gave everything back to him upon his return after the civil war. And to appreciate his Yoruba friend, the Igbo man gave him one of the 4 houses.

But some Igbo would tell you Yorubas hate south easterners.

I don't know of any other way to demonstrate love and trust to your brother. Yorubas love visitors, they accommodate visitors, and that explains why south west is comfortable to all.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by F4ku: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
danot1030:
When Sulaiman said igbos don't like themselves they attacked him, they like stand told the truth.

Stop displaying your idiocy online with your stale disillusioned rubbish you wrote up there..
Other tribes within themselves for a fact show profound antagonistic reaction towards each other, nobody is left out. But trust idiots like you who'll always point finger to another person just for mockery and cheap likes while the sames finger points back at you..
Grow up..

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
jerseyboy:

DNA or no DNA, dem say dem no want. Na by by force to be Igbo? Why una thing dey always strong like this. Sickening.

This new generation is advanced with new science and technology;If I can prove something with my scientific knowledge ;I dont like anything;fiction to come in between.Igbos have suffered enough already.If they are not Igbos what are they? Nigeria have divided Ndigbo into 11 states to exploit them;Thank God for science.Now I can prove to any indigenous Igbo ;that claim not to be igbo ;out of fear of the nomadic tribe that they are igbos;because the invaders knows that too.They call them Igbos ;before DNA came to prove that 100% -I dont care whatever stories they have behind the denial ;but they are indigenous igbos (thats fact).

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Wchris(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ikpeazu is as useless as Wike

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by gidgiddy: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Any Igbo man who likes Wike after what he did in Obigbo, is a compound fool

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Advocate500: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
chrisxxx:
The Igbos hate Ikwerres with every drop of their blood. Ikwerres never benefitted if at all from any abandoned property. The issue of abandoned property was not only in Rivers State but the whole of old Easter Nigeria except in the core Igbo States. It was so in Cross River as well.
What you can your language is another one's language yet you will be online to claim someone answers Igbo name.
Wike says he is not Igbo. This does not mean he hates Igbos. 99.99% of Ikwerre people agrees with him. It does not in anyway depicts hatred, Wike former personal secretary was an Igbo person from Abia State.
i really want to ask for the sake of knowledge, going by the account of the war ,i hardly come across were ikwere man disagreed with an igboman,
Aside Elechi Amadi book ,which was mostly sponsored by general Yakubu Gowon ,i can't remember enmity between igboman and ikwere man,it was after the civil war that the ikweres started exhibiting hatred against igboman, is it a political problem or what?

The ijaws had greater disagreement with the ikweres ,but you hardly hear an ikwere man speaks about ijaw man the way and he does about the igbos ,so my question have always remain, why this hatred is it an unseen issues?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Adabestseason(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ikpeazu( a corny and corporate raider) is not supporting HE@NyesomWike for the fact that he actually wants him to be the president but for a sole reason of money the Rivers Governor will be doling out.So talking about abandoned properties of late 60's and early 70's now is a shedding a crocodile tears.His development strides in Abia State is a "corpus delicti".
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
See their stomach, stomach infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:

I deal with science not fiction
Ikwerre 's are Igbos via DNA
I bet a million dollars with any ikwerre man or woman blood on ancestral.com today .result will come out igbo ive done that so many times with the same result.
1+1=2
Nwa ike ( Wike) = Igbo
Bye

Oga, you are lying. My parents giving me an Igbo name doesn't me I'm Igbo. I have Igbo names, but I'm not Igbo.
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Uchasa:

Yes, there are Igbo speaking communities in Rivers State, even down to some Ijoid groups,however,almost all of them deny having any cultural affiliation with the Igbos. Apparently, they learnt the language during the pre-colonial inter-trade era between the Igbo heartland and the Niger Delta Coastal Areas.

These guys are not Igbo, abeg. The Igbos were majority in the Eastern region and they influenced the culture and language of other ethnic groups. It doesn't make the other ethnic groups Igbo.

My language has lots of similarity with the Igbo language, but thanks to our history, we know we are not Igbos.
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by ZombieSlaughter: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
chrisxxx:
The Igbos hate Ikwerres with every drop of their blood. Ikwerres never benefitted if at all from any abandoned property. The issue of abandoned property was not only in Rivers State but the whole of old Easter Nigeria except in the core Igbo States. It was so in Cross River as well.
What you can your language is another one's language yet you will be online to claim someone answers Igbo name.
Wike says he is not Igbo. This does not mean he hates Igbos. 99.99% of Ikwerre people agrees with him. It does not in anyway depicts hatred, Wike former personal secretary was an Igbo person from Abia State.

Iwhuruohas (Ikwerres) are descendants of Bini as Wike said. Delinguinize yourselves of the vestiges of Igbo culture and nomenclatures and re-bininize yourselves by embracing Bini names and heritage. It is the only way to stop the ethno-lingual confusion bedeviling Ndi Ikwerre.

Even the Ukrainians are de-linguinizing themselves of Russian language and heritage today. Why not emulate them?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Hyperchi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
aspabay:
Igbos always playing the hate card. Alway and always, they never change.

Na the whole world hate una.

Even in their families, they still hate each other.

Perpetual children of hate and bitterness.
Are u for real, so the ppl that collected their property after the war where playing love card

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Ijoh(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
The way Rivers politics plays out holds a frightening future for the Ikwerres.

They have been feeling fly with the subjugation of the Ijaws and other riverine people in Rivers.

Amaechi did 8 years and Wike is rounding off another 8 years.

I daresay that the Ikwerres will be in political wilderness for a very long time as soon as Wike vacates office next year.

The Ijaws, Kalabaris and Ogonis are about to let off years of pent-up anger.

The Ikwerres will become the common enemy...The fact that they unwisely chose to antagonize the Igbos will not bode well for them in the future...

Kalabari is Ijaw
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by newdawn2017(f): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Stop lying so shamelessly in public! Abandoned property didn't happen anywhere else except Rivers State! You ikwerres even went as far as seizing lands if other Igbos who are indigenous to Rivers State just because they ran away as refugees to East Central state! There are many Igbo speaking natives of Rivers State but only ikwerre and omoku hates Igbos. You guys thought that Igbos were finished in 1970 while you have oil wealth yet decades after, your areas haven't become Dubai as you all thought it would.

The evil you guys perpetrated on Igbos has been noted and history will forever remember it. However, a day will come when you guys will pay for it. I'm glad that Ijaws don't suffer fools gladly and you are neighbors with them. Whether it takes 10 years or 50 years, they will come for you guys some day and I will see how you can withstand them. Wike can continue running his mouth like tap, but when it will set, nothing will save him from the hands of ijaw militants cheesy cheesy
we simply resist Igbo infiltration & arrogance. Yes ogba (omoku) people don't want to ve anything to do with Igbos
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
chrisxxx:
Abeg where this one comot from?
Which kind History be this?
U were not informed too?
U want to rewrite history with Lies.
U are already LATE!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by ZombieSlaughter: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

These guys are not Igbo, abeg. The Igbos were majority in the Eastern region and they influenced the culture and language of other ethnic groups. It doesn't make the other ethnic groups Igbo.

My language has lots of similarity with the Igbo language, but thanks to our history, we know we are not Igbos.

I am Igbo and I agree with you. Your tribe are not Igbo. That's is why you should embrace your Bini heritage and de-linguinize yourselves of Igbo language, heritage and culture and stop creating confusion everywhere.
So that when you commit crimes while bearing your real bini names other mor0ns won't go around insulting Igbo while you proto-binis are the culprits that should be knocked.

The Ukrainians are removing Russian languages and heritage from their names and languages, emulate the Ukrainians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Hyperchi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Election done come love done they fly everywhere. Let state fact ,
Wike sent army to a region in his state coz they where Igbo dominated.
Now the women DAT was taken and molested for months and the men killed in their home both does that where at sleep, where they part of the ppl committing the crime in the state.
Now Answer me if it was his own region such occur will he send the Army there. Let them send another person as for wike we hate him.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by danot1030: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
F4ku:

Stop displaying your idiocy online with your stale disillusioned rubbish you wrote up there..
Other tribes within themselves for a fact show profound antagonistic reaction towards each other, nobody is left out. But trust idiots like you who'll always point finger to another person just for mockery and cheap likes while the sames finger points back at you..
Grow up..

See pain. Ndo
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

I am Igbo and I agree with you. Your tribe are not Igbo. That's is why you should embrace your Bini heritage and de-linguinize yourself of Igbo and culture. The Ukrainians are removing Russian languages and heritage from their names and languages.

Thank you, sir/ma.
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by MOTOPARK: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Oga, you are lying. My parents giving me an Igbo name doesn't me I'm Igbo. I have Igbo names, but I'm not Igbo.
what tribe are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Flood. Fashola &tinubu Failed In Fixing Drainage Prbls In Lagos In 12years / Beaten By Soldiers At Okene For Trying To Video Them / Nigerian Hangs Himself In UK Over Fear Of Deportation To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.