Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi (17063 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
prince57:

That one na sure thing. Abians already know this fact.
Please Abia north does not represent the entire Abia state..
You guys have succeeded in convincing majority of non Abians on your lies.
Ngwa are the extreme majority of Abia state with over 60 percent of the entire population (non indigenes counted).
Ngwa also have younger population than others in Abia state...

So I wonder how Abia north opinion now represent that of entire Abia state..
Whether you like Ikpeazu or not is non of our business..
Ngwa will still vote for another Ngwa man after Okezie Ikpeazu tenure..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Uchasa:

You've said it all.
Are you from River State.
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
MOTOPARK:
what tribe are you?

My tribe is Ogba, and my clan is Egi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Chinny024(f): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nyesom Wike has nowhere openly claimed he hates Igbo neither has his actions for once suggested it.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Don't say what you don't know... Ask people living in oyibo,Ikokwu traders and some Igbo tenants at water side.....For that one,he said it openly on radio because of his war with IPOB and Nnamdi KANU.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by ZombieSlaughter: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
danot1030:

See pain. Ndo

Do we yoruba love ourselves? Are we yorubas united? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by ScamHunter: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
chrisxxx:
The Igbos hate Ikwerres with every drop of their blood. Ikwerres never benefitted if at all from any abandoned property. The issue of abandoned property was not only in Rivers State but the whole of old Easter Nigeria except in the core Igbo States. It was so in Cross River as well.
What you can your language is another one's language yet you will be online to claim someone answers Igbo name.
Wike says he is not Igbo. This does not mean he hates Igbos. 99.99% of Ikwerre people agrees with him. It does not in anyway depicts hatred, Wike former personal secretary was an Igbo person from Abia State.
I can bet you're a Yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by F4ku: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
danot1030:

See pain. Ndo

LOL.. Na cruise all of us they catch o..
Don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Mozegee: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
How i wish this man called wike will be given pdp ticket. I swear he will cry and regret all the atrocities he committed against the igbos in Rivers State,
Malory:
Ikpeazu endorsement of Wike is nothing. He is not in charge of his family talkless of pulling weight in Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
There are different account of origin of every ethnic group on earth.
The Ikwere people of rivers state claimed (and the strongly believe that) the migrated from bini.
So people should not get offended on the way Wike sees himself.
The problem here is that Ikwere people and most south south Igboid groups mistake IDU as bini.
Bini was a product of an invasion by another group.
When the invaders chase out the aboriginals in Igodomigogo, idu land was cursed by the fleeing natives. The called it BEH INU (place of bitter) because of the massacre they witnessed there..

The real name of the Ikwere should be Iwhnuruoha but they are not the only descendant of iwhnuruoha.
Etche people, Ndoki, People and Ngwa people are part of Iwhuruoha..
Ngwa are from the Diobu clan.
Although they Ijaw infiltrated Ikwere, Ndoki and Asa they were unable to infiltrate Ngwa.
It was the Ibibio and Efik that infiltrated Ngwa..
Which resulted to what we know today as Arochuku..

Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu behavior should not surprise any one..
The part of Abia that are likely to endorse Peter Obi from their heart is Umunneochi, Isiukwuato.
Bender local government and maybe Arochuku is likely to also endorse Peter Obi not because they love and believe in him but because of the political rivalry between them and Ngwa..

So please politics is a game of interests...
Ngwa had their own share of marginalization during the old eastern region..
So some of our politicians are not happy with other south east state.. .. even though they are not saying it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by cejaypriesty(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Waneri:
The problem here is that most Igbos are not aware that Ngwa and Ikwerre are from the same origin..
From our names you will know (although Ngwa are gradually Igbonizing their names).
A typical Ngwa man will consider Wike an Ikwerre as he brother, than he will consider Peter Obi..
In the same manner an Arochuku man will not think twice to endorse an Akwaibom man..
Most of you guys from Enugu and Anambra state are yet to understand that we are more connected to the Rivers State and Akwaibom people than we are connected to other state in South East..
Liar you are not even igbo

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Malory: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mozegee:
How i wish this man called wike will be given pdp ticket. I swear he will cry and regret all the atrocities he committed against the igbos in Rivers State,
He doesn't know what that awaits him
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by jude79(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=112284948] In every thread you must mention Toh. Try and improve yourself or you can meet Tinubu advocate for a crash course on how to comment with little sense[/quote

The use of the term "toh" means that their is a 95% chance, the individual grew up in the north
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Oga, you are lying. My parents giving me an Igbo name doesn't me I'm Igbo. I have Igbo names, but I'm not Igbo.

Your parents lied to you.
Go to ancestral.com
Your igbo.
Bye.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Malory: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Helinus is chief copy paste editor on Nairaland..

He has never been creative for once grin.
And that's exactly what I told him. He should upgrade himself

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:

Your parents lied to you.
Go to ancestral.com
Your igbo.
Bye.

You are the big liar, trying to claim others with your lies.
My parents did not lie to me, my tribe did not lie to me, my traditional rulers did not lie to me.

Leave Rivers State alone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

You are the big liar, trying to claim others with your lies.
My parents did not lie to me, my tribe did not lie to me, my traditional rulers did not lie to me.

Leave Rivers State alone!

Ok your not igbo ;I hope the Fulanis can now enjoy the exploitation without any resistance;however dont bring that im not igbo in my science class grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:

Ok your not igbo ;I hope the Fulanis can now enjoy the exploitation without any resistance;however dont bring that im not igbo in my science class grin

You should think about a change of occupation. Being a teacher doesn't suit you.

My tribe historically have no problem with the Fulanis.
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by HRMK: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
but #bolekajegov isnt a south east igbo but south south igbo!the man wont even accept to be an igboman!!
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by ZIAZI(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Stop lying so shamelessly in public! Abandoned property didn't happen anywhere else except Rivers State! You ikwerres even went as far as seizing lands if other Igbos who are indigenous to Rivers State just because they ran away as refugees to East Central state! There are many Igbo speaking natives of Rivers State but only ikwerre and omoku hates Igbos. You guys thought that Igbos were finished in 1970 while you have oil wealth yet decades after, your areas haven't become Dubai as you all thought it would.

The evil you guys perpetrated on Igbos has been noted and history will forever remember it. However, a day will come when you guys will pay for it. I'm glad that Ijaws don't suffer fools gladly and you are neighbors with them. Whether it takes 10 years or 50 years, they will come for you guys some day and I will see how you can withstand them. Wike can continue running his mouth like tap, but when it will set, nothing will save him from the hands of ijaw militants cheesy cheesy

Oga, do not twist history! Do you know what Biafran soldiers did to minority groups in the then Eastern Region? We the Ikwerres were killed because we were labelled "saboteurs" in our own land. The same treatment was meted out on other minority groups as well.

Do not get me wrong! I do not hate Igbos because I believe we are related. However, history must not be distorted. Biafran soldiers killed us in our own land. Not only that, we were dealt with decisively by the Nigerian troops because we were seen as co-conspirators.

We minorities suffered as well, we were killed in our thousands. How many of you today talk about the minorities killed? No! It is only the Igbo casualties that you talk about. Ojukwu declared a new republic after consulting with a committee mainly made up of Igbos, if not all. We were dragged into that civil war, we paid with out lives for it as well. I refer you to Chinua Achebe's ''There was a country.''

Why do you think most of us are against Biafra? We know the struggle of the Igbos is noble but most of us do not want to be part of it because of what we saw in the hands of Biafran soldiers and the civil war in general.

No true Ikwerre son will hate an Igbo man because some of our mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers are Igbos. My beloved paternal grandma was Igbo, from Imo State. We are brothers, we inter marry and we do things in common. WE ARE ONE!

I have heard Igbos saying shitty things about Ikwerres and vice versa. Some persons are only bitter because of the civil war experience, not because the Igbo man is a curse, and as such must be exterminated.

Thank you, boss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

You should think about a change of occupation. Being a teacher doesn't suit you.

My tribe historically have no problem with the Fulanis.

My guy your DNA is Igbo
I can prove that anywhere in the world.Inshort I rest my case;I bet you a million dollars ;bring your DNA for test ;let us bet today.If your DNA prove that your not Igbo indigenous I will give you a million dollars;I love my job.I love science.1+1=2.
Enjoy yourself changing Umu masi or Obigbo to Oyigbo doesnt change your ancestral DNA.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
cejaypriesty:

Liar you are not even igbo
I'm an Ngwa man from Abia state..
We most not share the same view because we are from the same geopolitical zone..
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:

My guy your DNA is Igbo
I can prove that anywhere in the world.Inshort I rest my case;I bet you a million dollars ;bring your DNA for test ;let us bet today.If your DNA prove that your not Igbo indigenous I will give you a million dollars;I love my job.I love science.1+1=2.
Enjoy yourself changing Umu masi or Obigbo to Oyigbo doesnt change your ancestral DNA.

You get N570M to spend just for DNA testing?
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

You get N570M to spend just for DNA testing?
I live in California;I dont spend naira.
Enjoy ;im so sorry if I hurt your feelings;thats not my intention;my intention =The truth via scientific facts not fiction.Something I can prove with 100% biological evidence only.
Thank you.
Nwunnem (Nwannem) grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:

I live in California;I dont spend naira.
Enjoy ;im so sorry if I hurt your feelings;thats not my intention;my intention =The truth via scientific facts not fiction.Something I can prove with 100% biological evidence only.
Thank you.
Nwunnem (Nwannem) grin

You are funny, brother. grin grin grin

We might be from different tribes, but we are One Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Propertyforum: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Well let's see how this goes
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by VPN11(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

You are funny, brother. grin grin grin

We might be from different tribes, but we are One Nigeria.

I like you too;
My mission as a forensic scientist;
I want to unite all indigenous Ndigbo via DNA.
Nigeria happened to us;Thank God for science;now we can debunk all fiction with scientific facts via ancestral DNA .After the genocide of Ndigbo ;out of fear of another genocide *Ozo emena * I feel the pain of an Igbo man with an ancestral Igbo lineage ;igbo blood line to say Im not Igbo; thats painful ;Step by step ;one by one. I will undue everything ;I will write a book;I will preach ;I will do everything ;until the day I die to rewrite that fear; with facts ;Igbos are great ;Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.
Igbos are like palm trees in the desert. If you see palm trees, you know water is there. If you see an Igbo in a town, you know progress is there. Not as if they go where progress is. They themselves are seed of progress that yield harvests of progress.

To have a proper understanding of what the Igbo have achieved, consider that every Igbo man, woman and child in Nigeria was reduced to £20 after the civil war in 1970. But look at how far they have come since then. They turned adversity to prosperity.

No ethnic group are as Nigerian as the Igbo. An Igbo builds his family, his house and his businesses in whatever part of Nigeria he finds himself. They do not exploit other regions. They expand other regions. It is a disservice to treat them as unwanted.

Instead of making Igbos feel unwelcome, leaders should welcome them. Anyone who thinks the Igbo really want to break away does not understand economics. In 2003, Elrufai revealed Igbos own 73% of land in Abuja. Google it. That is commitment to Nigeria.

This idea that Igbo come to exploit other regions is unscientific. Igbos create value. They do not take value already created. Example, by opening shops, Igbos create value by meeting a need. Without Igbo, the price of spare-parts in the North will be x4.

It might shock you to know there are more Igbo doctors practicing in other parts of Nigeria than in the SE. Thousands of Igbos are battling Boko Haram in the NE. These are critical values. People who bring such value should be celebrated, not denigrated

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
VPN11:

I like you too;
My mission as a forensic scientist;
I want to unite all indigenous Ndigbo via DNA.
Nigeria happened to us;Thank God for science;now we can debunk all fiction with scientific facts via ancestral DNA .After the genocide of Ndigbo ;out of fear of another genocide *Ozo emena * I feel the pain of an Igbo man with an ancestral Igbo lineage ;igbo blood line to say Im not Igbo; thats painful ;Step by step ;one by one. I will undue everything ;I will write a book;I will preach ;I will do everything ;until the day I die to rewrite that fear; with facts ;Igbos are great ;Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.
Igbos are like palm trees in the desert. If you see palm trees, you know water is there. If you see an Igbo in a town, you know progress is there. Not as if they go where progress is. They themselves are seed of progress that yield harvests of progress.

To have a proper understanding of what the Igbo have achieved, consider that every Igbo man, woman and child in Nigeria was reduced to £20 after the civil war in 1970. But look at how far they have come since then. They turned adversity to prosperity.

No ethnic group are as Nigerian as the Igbo. An Igbo builds his family, his house and his businesses in whatever part of Nigeria he finds himself. They do not exploit other regions. They expand other regions. It is a disservice to treat them as unwanted.

Instead of making Igbos feel unwelcome, leaders should welcome them. Anyone who thinks the Igbo really want to break away does not understand economics. In 2003, Elrufai revealed Igbos own 73% of land in Abuja. Google it. That is commitment to Nigeria.

This idea that Igbo come to exploit other regions is unscientific. Igbos create value. They do not take value already created. Example, by opening shops, Igbos create value by meeting a need. Without Igbo, the price of spare-parts in the North will be x4.

It might shock you to know there are more Igbo doctors practicing in other parts of Nigeria than in the SE. Thousands of Igbos are battling Boko Haram in the NE. These are critical values. People who bring such value should be celebrated, not denigrated

Lol
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by Chibuking1402(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
CeoMYN:

Oga, you are lying. My parents giving me an Igbo name doesn't me I'm Igbo. I have Igbo names, but I'm not Igbo.
Identify denial
Ask your parents why did they give you an Igbo name since you ain't Igbo
Why not Benin name since you claimed to hail from there?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by chrisxxx(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Advocate500:
i really want to ask for the sake of knowledge, going by the account of the war ,i hardly come across were ikwere man disagreed with an igboman,
Aside Elechi Amadi book ,which was mostly sponsored by general Yakubu Gowon ,i can't remember enmity between igboman and ikwere man,it was after the civil war that the ikweres started exhibiting hatred against igboman, is it a political problem or what?

The ijaws had greater disagreement with the ikweres ,but you hardly hear an ikwere man speaks about ijaw man the way and he does about the igbos ,so my question have always remain, why this hatred is it an unseen issues?
Bros the problem was there before the war. But by then Ikwerre land was occupied by the Igbos. If you say anything you could be a target for assassination. You can imagine when someone starts to change your community name! Look! the mistake of Igbos going for war and losing was a mistake they can never recover from. It was not just the IKwerres but the whole of the minorities of the Niger Delta. Why do you think Isaac Boro took up arms against the government? Why do you think the Igbo leaders the of Ironsi and Ojukwu took it personal to hunt him down by all means?
Elechi Amadi wrote what he saw and other Ikwerres saw. No Ikwerre man has ever disputed him.
Re: 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi by nathyx(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Which is better to Igbos ? For a south south person to become president or another northern or youruba choose wisely sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Set To Prosecute Former Governors Accused Of Corruption / Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.