Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Got Cheated On And This Is How. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Cheated On And This Is How. (63017 Views)

Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help / Got Cheated By A Lady Online / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by HitSong: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
RickSanchez:
I'd like to start by saying I'm serving, Sorry if the story is all messed up as my mind is F'ed up right now.

I got into a corpers lodge which used to be a lounge. I didn't want to date anyone but this hoe kept disturbing me to. Gave in.

Usually I'm a crypto investor, I have money, I look good, I dress good. I'm not saying all these things to hype myself up but I'm okay.

Sexually I can last hours, I made her cum consistently. The only problem I have is delayed ejaculation. Which she complains about.

Now, I'm not the type to love hard as I'm already used to heartbreaks. So we dated and broke up after 4 months or so. I was okay with the breakup.

Only to find out she's been fucking around the whole time I was loving up, as she(in my mind) opened up to me about the guys that played her and broke her heart.

She goes to church frequently and if you see this girl outside you'd think she's a saint, she doesn't party, she doesn't usually drink and no smoking.

Anyway I found out that she'd be fucking her our fellow corper guys and was getting passed around, while still pretending she still loved me(after the breakup).

When I knew and she came to my side and I told her to go Bleep the guy she usually goes to she said she doesn't care.

This person who I thought had a conscience was probably a covert narcissist who wants male attention from anywhere she'll get it.

To be honest it pains me to say this but I felt foolish for actually loving the girl and started to doubt myself as a man.

I'm usually the one girls cheat on their guys with(when I was in uni) but this time around I got my share(after I became a good guy), it hit hard and it disgusted me how I got to know she was being pounded by other niggas.

Funny thing is now she doesn't hide it, she blows kisses to the nigga openly in everyone's presence.

Don't want to bitch all day about this but honestly it feels evil how someone can switch like the devil cause I had nothing but good intentions for her. And she not only did all that but boldly told people I was the one disturbing her life. Lol. It is well. I know it's the times we shared that's causing me to feel undeserved.

The one thing on my mind I Sha know is that at the end of the day I'm still an awesome dude, no matter how a hoe wants to pay me back I'll still make bank and get back out there. Thanks for reading and if you have things to add, both good or bad I'm willing to read through.

Addition ; wanted to marry her as I had enough money to and we shared(to my understanding) the same values and dreams. I doubt I'll ever fall for words or even actions of love again as I was genuinely convinced she was good.
You deserve the feelings
I hope you get much more in time...
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by cosmatika(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Double0h7:
LOL, so op, you would've been happier if she was dumped by you and feeling down and out? I thought you said you don't experience heartbreak and you were fine with breaking up? Why are you confusing yourself with feelings all of a sudden

Leave the nigga.
He claimed dey already broke up after 4mnths and he was happy with that, now he's trying to label the gal evil.
This my gender sef
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Johnnydboy: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
You go trust woman angry angry

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by ugodson(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
RickSanchez:
I'd like to start by saying I'm serving, Sorry if the story is all messed up as my mind is F'ed up right now.

I got into a corpers lodge which used to be a lounge. I didn't want to date anyone but this hoe kept disturbing me to. Gave in.

Usually I'm a crypto investor, I have money, I look good, I dress good. I'm not saying all these things to hype myself up but I'm okay.

Sexually I can last hours, I made her cum consistently. The only problem I have is delayed ejaculation. Which she complains about.

Now, I'm not the type to love hard as I'm already used to heartbreaks. So we dated and broke up after 4 months or so. I was okay with the breakup.

Only to find out she's been fucking around the whole time I was loving up, as she(in my mind) opened up to me about the guys that played her and broke her heart.

She goes to church frequently and if you see this girl outside you'd think she's a saint, she doesn't party, she doesn't usually drink and no smoking.

Anyway I found out that she'd be fucking her our fellow corper guys and was getting passed around, while still pretending she still loved me(after the breakup).

When I knew and she came to my side and I told her to go Bleep the guy she usually goes to she said she doesn't care.

This person who I thought had a conscience was probably a covert narcissist who wants male attention from anywhere she'll get it.

To be honest it pains me to say this but I felt foolish for actually loving the girl and started to doubt myself as a man.

I'm usually the one girls cheat on their guys with(when I was in uni) but this time around I got my share(after I became a good guy), it hit hard and it disgusted me how I got to know she was being pounded by other niggas.

Funny thing is now she doesn't hide it, she blows kisses to the nigga openly in everyone's presence.

Don't want to bitch all day about this but honestly it feels evil how someone can switch like the devil cause I had nothing but good intentions for her. And she not only did all that but boldly told people I was the one disturbing her life. Lol. It is well. I know it's the times we shared that's causing me to feel undeserved.

The one thing on my mind I Sha know is that at the end of the day I'm still an awesome dude, no matter how a hoe wants to pay me back I'll still make bank and get back out there. Thanks for reading and if you have things to add, both good or bad I'm willing to read through.

Addition ; wanted to marry her as I had enough money to and we shared(to my understanding) the same values and dreams. I doubt I'll ever fall for words or even actions of love again as I was genuinely convinced she was good.

All I would tell you niggar you should be very happy. If u had married or even gone further about the relationship menh guy u would have committed MURDER I swear. So bro move on as I have. I see all girls as Bicthes
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Ashirioluwa: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
How she cheated on you because she’s not your wife yet or engaged to her. Boy you can claimed ownership of what doesn’t belong to you.

Don’t be deceived 95% of today’s girls will do the same to you even with your eyes wide open.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by UncleJudax(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
tayo60:
Continue being the good guy, a good girl will come your way.
haha. Follow at your own risk. grin

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Jorrsh(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
czarr:
If a woman complains to you about how bad guys treated her in the past. Ask her how long she stayed with the guys if she stayed with them for more than a year it means she loves the treatment metted out to her by those guys.

Naive you would want to do better than those guys but what you don't know is that there is a reason she chose to date those bad guys, she is damaged and can only be aroused by guys who treat her poorly....if you treat her better she'll be bored, cheat on you and leave.

Nuff said

Come to me..think I owe u 50% of my tithings
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Mozegee: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please can u help me by teaching me cryptcurrency.i will appreciate it from my heart.please i begg u in the name of God.This is my whatspp line:09029392070.quote author=RickSanchez post=112288395]I'd like to start by saying I'm serving, Sorry if the story is all messed up as my mind is F'ed up right now.

Addition ; wanted to marry her as I had enough money to and we shared(to my understanding) the same values and dreams. I doubt I'll ever fall for words or even actions of love again as I was genuinely convinced she was good.[/quote]
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Addition ; wanted to marry her as I had enough money to and we shared(to my understanding) the same values and dreams. I doubt I'll ever fall for words or even actions of love again as I was genuinely convinced she was good.[/quote]

You had intentions of marrying someone you met within 4 months? Tomorrow you go still come nairaland come ask for advice. .

Oga you see woman matter, where you stop another man go continue.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by smile11s(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique,

Whichever mod that Changed the OP's post to include Church girl has a malicious intent to devalue and put Church girls in bad light.

Why was the emphasis on the church girl?

The OP didn't even lay much emphasis on it since they've both been having sex.

But was only agree with her cheating.

This is evil.

We are taking note.

church no be scam?
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Bishopino: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
You can last for hours.. You make her cum and she still cheats on you. .. Ihe omimi di ya.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by alizma: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
RickSanchez:

Forgive her, learn from the relationship, be a better man and move on but never take her back.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Tosin9119: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Everyday, same made-up storylines from these male humans. You guys should pls come up with another thing. I am tired already. No be me Una go dey use catch cruise on Nairaland everyday. Yawns!

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by srclark: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
cosmatika:

Leave the nigga.
He claimed dey already broke up after 4mnths and he was happy with that, now he's trying to label the gal evil.
This my gender sef
feeling this way over a relationship that is not even up to a year the way una take Dey serious for relationship wey just start Dey tire person .
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Ayt27(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
RickSanchez:

“Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people call ‘love’ is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.”-- You know who said that.

She'll come back bro, they always do but then you'd have moved waaaaaaay on.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
It’s a national cake,it will go round
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Johnny147147: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnnn!!!!!!

Sounds like OP is a good Nigga. Can you teach me some stuffs about the crypto ? Atleast to be earning small small. Bastard 86nonsense made me lose lot of money.

I hope you get to see this.

U still won't learn. Crypto is gamble. Short for fun
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by NNEVERAGAINN: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
tayo60:
Continue being the good guy, a good girl will come your way.
No good girl anywhere. Bleep that phrase
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Justkatty(f): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
You've been bouncing on other people's serious babes and it got to your turn you're now vexing��

Your sins were packed into a nylon in form of her and was given to you, so don't be angry�

Give to others what you can actually accept.

Anyways sorry about that.

Cheating doesn't pay
If you've got a good person, hold him or her tight..... outside isn't nice.

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by ednut1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
since 2013 when i encountered a so called church girl. i found out most of them are coded oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by CSTRR: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Instead of you to start praying that you have not caught something from her like an STD.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by otis3(m): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
RickSanchez:

Haaa...The girl don break ya mouth.....see blood everywhere...npele..ladies in the house help mop him mouth with tissue paper biko

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Johnny147147: 12:01am On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:

Wetin u dey marry for sef? Just born u go dey alright. Most women cheat. Just bonker anything wey u like. Life goes on Niggah

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Ruuchiinaa: 12:05am On May 01, 2022
The game of love is mysterious. You tend to love someone who doesn't feel as much as you feel towards them.
She lost another good person. Thank God this came to limelight prior to your marriage with her. However,she might not have been made for you. Move on. You will get someone better than her.
Focus on your new lifestyle, expand on your knowledge, passion and career. Work towards a better you. Laugh hard and love freely. Don't just fall in love, first love yourself.

Please, I am interested in learning Cryptocurrency. Thanks.

RickSanchez:

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Maximus85(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2022
For you to feel bad about what she did, it means there is some human in you.

But reading this and trying to put a voice to your writing.... You're not better than her. Your morals need a lot of repairs.

Open eye no mean say you start to dey call people b*tch or h*e... That's dirty. So so dirty. If I'm to put one and two together, I'd conclude that you smoke a lot and drink recklessly too.

You attract the opposite sex version of what you are to yourself. U gerrit

4 Likes

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Murphyenemuwe: 12:15am On May 01, 2022
Bitter but true. Move on and don't look back.
Qatar2022:
Life itself is not fair, move on and don't look back
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by AutoRedux: 12:20am On May 01, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Marry a born again, not church girl

Na lie. No where dey safe. The best na to remain single.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Buje1987(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:

The only thing I can say is that please can you be of help I need to learn Bitcoin trading and buying and selling . I was just scammed 3.5m from 86FB Football investment platform. My WhatsApp 07026246986. Bro your own woman will come to you soon make more money first
I was scammed 4m in forex also in 2020 I don’t know maybe online investment is not for me.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by ziggy247: 12:27am On May 01, 2022
It's just your turn. Don't be greedy "pass da pvssy around like Ja rule's jewery".
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Siminialaye20(m): 12:32am On May 01, 2022
OG
czarr:
Wrong advice. Guys never take advice from a woman. Women are not self aware about what they emotionally respond to.

Don't be the good guy when it comes to women. Love less. Be ruthless when needed. Remain stoic. The good guys don't get them wet.

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by cooltola(m): 12:32am On May 01, 2022
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Commenthin: 12:34am On May 01, 2022
You not a good guy or cheated. You got what you deserved and missed having free lunch from the first girl you EVER loved but she doesn't love you back, and prefer to share her clitocurrency with anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / After Sex Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.