Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Got Cheated On And This Is How. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Cheated On And This Is How. (63057 Views)

Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help / Got Cheated By A Lady Online / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by advanceDNA: 12:35am On May 01, 2022
whytediamond:
Can we stop already with the debased view of our women?

All gender cheats please.

what's your point...?? he can't share his experience anymore..sharing how you feel when you are in a bad place sometimes helps
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Blakjewelry(m): 12:35am On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
I'd like to start by saying I'm serving, Sorry if the story is all messed up as my mind is F'ed up right now.

I got into a corpers lodge which used to be a lounge. I didn't want to date anyone but this hoe kept disturbing me to. Gave in.

Usually I'm a crypto investor, I have money, I look good, I dress good. I'm not saying all these things to hype myself up but I'm okay.

Sexually I can last hours, I made her cum consistently. The only problem I have is delayed ejaculation. Which she complains about.

Now, I'm not the type to love hard as I'm already used to heartbreaks. So we dated and broke up after 4 months or so. I was okay with the breakup.

Only to find out she's been fucking around the whole time I was loving up, as she(in my mind) opened up to me about the guys that played her and broke her heart.

She goes to church frequently and if you see this girl outside you'd think she's a saint, she doesn't party, she doesn't usually drink and no smoking.

Anyway I found out that she'd be fucking her our fellow corper guys and was getting passed around, while still pretending she still loved me(after the breakup).

When I knew and she came to my side and I told her to go Bleep the guy she usually goes to she said she doesn't care.

This person who I thought had a conscience was probably a covert narcissist who wants male attention from anywhere she'll get it.

To be honest it pains me to say this but I felt foolish for actually loving the girl and started to doubt myself as a man.

I'm usually the one girls cheat on their guys with(when I was in uni) but this time around I got my share(after I became a good guy), it hit hard and it disgusted me how I got to know she was being pounded by other niggas.

Funny thing is now she doesn't hide it, she blows kisses to the nigga openly in everyone's presence.

Don't want to bitch all day about this but honestly it feels evil how someone can switch like the devil cause I had nothing but good intentions for her. And she not only did all that but boldly told people I was the one disturbing her life. Lol. It is well. I know it's the times we shared that's causing me to feel undeserved.

The one thing on my mind I Sha know is that at the end of the day I'm still an awesome dude, no matter how a hoe wants to pay me back I'll still make bank and get back out there. Thanks for reading and if you have things to add, both good or bad I'm willing to read through.

Addition ; wanted to marry her as I had enough money to and we shared(to my understanding) the same values and dreams. I doubt I'll ever fall for words or even actions of love again as I was genuinely convinced she was good.
Lol you don't understand she is playing a reverse psychology on you. She is hurt but trying to make you feel less, I understand such game well. Act cool like nothing sup, like you feels nothing. Don't snub her act like y'all cool that bites more. Btw I don't let the actions of one person cloud my judgement of others

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by koolaid87: 12:45am On May 01, 2022
Not cool when player got played angry

You should be happy you didnt put a ring to it or give her belle, all on the pretence that she's a church girl.

You got served bro.

If I were you, I'll keep her for entertainment purposes
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Mrsserene: 1:02am On May 01, 2022
Say no to premarital sex
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Princepk212(m): 1:16am On May 01, 2022
Na dog dey nack someone serious bae ooo!. Your lucky your own na human self, move on.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by RedpillAnalyst: 1:23am On May 01, 2022
czarr:
Wrong advice. Guys never take advice from a woman. Women are not self aware about what they emotionally respond to.

Don't be the good guy when it comes to women. Love less. Be ruthless when needed. Remain stoic. The good guys don't get them wet.

This should be a mandatory course for all guys before they are allowed to be in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Beetwaise(m): 1:30am On May 01, 2022
czarr:
Wrong advice. Guys never take advice from a woman. Women are not self aware about what they emotionally respond to.

Don't be the good guy when it comes to women. Love less. Be ruthless when needed. Remain stoic. The good guys don't get them wet.

This comment is awesome!

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by toprealman: 1:32am On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
I'd like to start by saying I'm serving, Sorry if the story is all messed up as my mind is F'ed up right now.

I got into a corpers lodge which used to be a lounge. I didn't want to date anyone but this hoe kept disturbing me to. Gave in.

Usually I'm a crypto investor, I have money, I look good, I dress good. I'm not saying all these things to hype myself up but I'm okay.

Sexually I can last hours, I made her cum consistently. The only problem I have is delayed ejaculation. Which she complains about.

Now, I'm not the type to love hard as I'm already used to heartbreaks. So we dated and broke up after 4 months or so. I was okay with the breakup.

Only to find out she's been fucking around the whole time I was loving up, as she(in my mind) opened up to me about the guys that played her and broke her heart.

She goes to church frequently and if you see this girl outside you'd think she's a saint, she doesn't party, she doesn't usually drink and no smoking.

Anyway I found out that she'd be fucking her our fellow corper guys and was getting passed around, while still pretending she still loved me(after the breakup).

When I knew and she came to my side and I told her to go Bleep the guy she usually goes to she said she doesn't care.

This person who I thought had a conscience was probably a covert narcissist who wants male attention from anywhere she'll get it.

To be honest it pains me to say this but I felt foolish for actually loving the girl and started to doubt myself as a man.

I'm usually the one girls cheat on their guys with(when I was in uni) but this time around I got my share(after I became a good guy), it hit hard and it disgusted me how I got to know she was being pounded by other niggas.

Funny thing is now she doesn't hide it, she blows kisses to the nigga openly in everyone's presence.

Don't want to bitch all day about this but honestly it feels evil how someone can switch like the devil cause I had nothing but good intentions for her. And she not only did all that but boldly told people I was the one disturbing her life. Lol. It is well. I know it's the times we shared that's causing me to feel undeserved.

The one thing on my mind I Sha know is that at the end of the day I'm still an awesome dude, no matter how a hoe wants to pay me back I'll still make bank and get back out there. Thanks for reading and if you have things to add, both good or bad I'm willing to read through.

Addition ; wanted to marry her as I had enough money to and we shared(to my understanding) the same values and dreams. I doubt I'll ever fall for words or even actions of love again as I was genuinely convinced she was good.
Stop being a simple. Check the highlighted stuff......these are pointers.
Pick yourself up, you should be happy. It hurts, but ne thankful. Go get yourself an upgrade version......don’t be a Yul Edochie who sold his Ferrari to get a bettle (1980 model)!
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by HopeNeverDies: 1:33am On May 01, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Sorry for your lose, man.
Glad I didn't fell for that 86 something. My nigga keep pestering me about it day in day out. It get to a stage I had to take a sabbatical off socials just to avoid the Comrade and I'm glad I did that.
Damnnn!!! I'm Glad you did Boss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Highrise1234: 1:40am On May 01, 2022
Please � I need a job in warri, nothing is too small
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Djrelex(m): 1:46am On May 01, 2022
It normal jare, sha don't trust woman again
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by jubrilELsudan: 2:02am On May 01, 2022
ABEG SEND ME HER CONTACTS

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Raymeg7(m): 2:04am On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:

. Baba I feel for u, but all I want u to know is ur just unlucky, she don't deserve u, there are good once too, don't because of her and hate girls ok, u will find a good one very soon, just try and keep urself busy, and move on, but main while, u fit teach me crypto I beg, ur man dey hungry
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by zakkxx: 2:11am On May 01, 2022
You have been committing fornication with this girl, do you thing God is happy with you? Abeg park well u want her to close her options to only u and u never engage her! No be juju be that? Baba live her alone since u don c say na olosho! Na so men de mumu reach! God go sure u wrong woman u go come de find advice!! Go check your self first weda hiv don de your body!! People mumu for this life!!
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by ayterajah(m): 2:18am On May 01, 2022
To my best knowledge... I think she's a marine spirit lady... Using swx to devour life's of man... Pls visit the issue in non medical way

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Nobody: 2:20am On May 01, 2022
Any girl that gives you pu5sy easily is likely also giving it to other guys easily. Know this and know peace. You started off your post by calling her a hoe anyway. So what you want us to do? You expected a lion to behave as a lamb?
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by MissionaryArchi(m): 2:27am On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
Thank you so much bro. About the crypto part it's challenging to start now. I'm not in the right head space but I'll try teach you some things. Email me.
Emailed you too. Please when you are cleared off, I will be interested too
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Goldbw122(m): 2:31am On May 01, 2022
Too bad, I dont know why Good boys(Half good) boys, always meet bad girls, and the good girls always meet the bad boys, i dont know why, things cant be smooth..

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Atolu01: 2:38am On May 01, 2022
Cheating with other people in the past did not disgust you. It's when it is done to you, you are "disgusted". Delusional entities. Say na "good" guy now. Church girls are not the ode ones to endure the rest of your nigerian overused virtue after the ones you really like have enjoyed it. Enjoy (fruit of) the seeds you have sown.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Emdebby2: 2:41am On May 01, 2022
No one is perfect. Cheating has become a norm in the society. Such is life. Move on with your life.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Enny2013(f): 2:42am On May 01, 2022
Everyone will want to learn crypto now!
Email everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by lordchiz(m): 2:42am On May 01, 2022
Oga u will be fine ....I experienced almost same thing in my days in Enugu!
My own worst be say Na from Kaduna me and her come from.....same compound sef!
But I pepper her later....
Abeg DM me for dat crypto stuff.....
I can tell u my story privately and also tell u what I did to her that made her beg till date after 7yrs now!
0803635392six
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by dontrulee: 2:55am On May 01, 2022
The stories and experience ladies share with me makes it difficult for me to fall genuinely in love with ladies. I can't commit my heart to any Lady, never. I have never been heartbroken and will never be. For one, I don't have a picture of a perfect lady in my head so if a lady bleeps up, I am not moved. Ladies are mostly emotional and the guys who know their games can control such ladies. Last week I met a very strong sexual Puritan, 29 years old, a virgin and she was willing to give me sex because she was emotionally down. I didn't screw her and the next day she was thankful that I didn't take advantage of her emotional state. I just told her that she may not be lucky next time. Lol ( I have proof that she is a virgin)

5 Likes

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by dontrulee: 2:56am On May 01, 2022
Goldbw122:
Too bad, I dont know why Good boys(Half good) boys, always meet bad girls, and the good girls always meet the bad boys, i dont know why, things cant be smooth..

That's life for you ooo. Who knows, your future wife is currently bleeping one bad boy like that. That's if you're not married yet. Lol
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Goldbw122(m): 3:02am On May 01, 2022
dontrulee:

That's life for you ooo. Who knows, your future wife is currently bleeping one bad boy like that. That's if you're not married yet. Lol
Is normal, only God knows. We pray for the best, even married people cheat too.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by AzzaMan: 3:19am On May 01, 2022
Oga you no get money.... Who get money no dy talk say him get money....
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by AzzaMan: 3:20am On May 01, 2022
I have enough money, How much is Enough Money?
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by lasisi69(f): 3:39am On May 01, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
ok tnks,abeg whatsapp me on shocked shocked shocked.email has issues
you might want to take down your number now... Not really that good for this space...

2 Likes

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by akpascomartino: 3:52am On May 01, 2022
My brother forget about the girl. She is not yours. Her brain will reset but by that time, you must have gone far in life. She will definitely regret it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.