Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me (49872 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Dapo Abiodun: I May End Up In Pulpit After 8 Years As Governor / Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Investorozay: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mindlog:
Yahoo boys of the 80s.

they are todays politicians and big men in naija
but some clowns here keep shouting karma
most of them cant tell u their life story without having a grey area

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by aikyg(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Credit cards fraud in 1986, when dem never even born some people. Meehn!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Investorozay: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
aikyg:
Credit cards fraud in 1986, when dem never even born some people. Meehn!
the guy don get update no be today cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by drlateef: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ebubu:
Why would they arrest you?
Have they arrested Tinubu?

You should arrest Tinubu yourself. IPOB wailer. Many of you will tell lies till eternity. Tinubu that’s being visited by US ambassador in his house. No never wake up, or you need to take your merecine?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Eriokanmi: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmm. All those governing Nigeria have credibility issues. They're men of questionable characters. Na only pesin wey breeze blow im yansh among them go receive public attention. No wonder Nigeria is like this. God!

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Look through my profile, and you will clearly see several instances where I took PDP to the cleaners!

I have said it severally that APC and PDP are the same!

It takes serious level of low intellect to assume or conclude that anyone bashing APC supports PDP! Just like someone concluding that anyone who criticizes Buhari once supported Jonathan.
Bash APC and bash PDP at the same time.

This is Nigeria and we have two major political parties. One will always be the ruling party and the other the opposition.

People will not go back to your previous posts to know whether you have bashed PDP in the past. That's the essence of caveats, try to you them.

If an American says Democrats are a party of criminals, the public won't go back to check his previous posts to know if he bashed Republicans in the past

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by BlackBaron: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
How are Career criminals the ones ruling over us.

Credit card fraud as far back as '86?

The other drug cartel bagman and former Lagos Governor is also now planning to be President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by SmartPolician: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
No wonder the man has been totally useless.

They should also check the records of Ikpeazu, Bello, Ugwuanyi, Fayemi, Diri, Ayade and other nonperforming governors.

As for the Supreme Court governor, we already know he has lots of fraud cases to answer in Nigeria and they are still in court. Yet, the APC made him a governor.

It really begs the question: What kind of candidates does the APC give Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Bash APC and bash PDP at the same time.

This is Nigeria and we have two major political parties. One will always be the ruling party and the other the opposition.

People will not go back to your previous posts to know whether you have bashed PDP in the past. That's the essence of caveats, try to you them.

If an American says Democrats are a party of criminals, the public won't go back to check his previous posts to know if he bashed Republicans in the past

The post is about APC sir... Whenever I encounter those of PDP, I do the needful without hesitation.

Whatever people choose to make of it based on their limited ability to use their brains can't be my headache!

Abi, should I also include Jonathan and Obasanjo everytime I criticize Buhari?!! Haba!!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Neddyogu(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
So this guy too na Yahoo boi. So disappointing
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by emperor863(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Addme:

I don't think so, his declaration was just yesterday but the petition has been submitted since. I think before yesterday

You don't have to respond to the mentally ret*arded fellow. Their only obsession in life is how to bring Tinubu down. This they display to their heart content on Nairaland but in reality, the man is soaring higher and higher.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by nedekid: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

So Dapo Abiodun is a jailbird grin

Truly, APC is an Association of Past Criminals
Walai,
Gbaja too was disbarred for fraud in the US.
Abiodun, arrested for fraud.
Oga too associated with drugs in Chicago.
All these folks have a dark past jare.
It seems to be a mafia gang issue. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by pquaver(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Ibori and alameiysoa are what? Jail chickens?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Shollypinzu: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
No wonder why arakunrin call them Yahoo Yahoo governor's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Cantonese: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
So anytime he is out campaigning and he hears shouts of elewon, make him no talk or provoke o. I believe that the opposition will use it to the fullest advantage.

Ogunlaja state prides itself on past presidents, governors, ministers, ex this and ex that. They will be told that they are in trouble oo.

By the way, why e be say na APC dey expose APC?

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Nairanation2: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Seriously, everything about this government generally is fraud/scam! Don't be deceived by d deceptive anti-corruption posture of Buhari... He's neck-deep. If nt, hw could he have given approval(whether tacit or expressed) to d scandalous nomination form fee for d president. It's a mere smoke-screen & ppl need to see through it. No wonder d governor appointed a fellow fraudster, Rufai as an aide. The allegations against Abiodun are just too weighty to be overlooked. Hw can a serving governor be an ex-convict? He needs to clear himself first. I tire for this government o.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

The post is about APC sir... Whenever I encounter those of PDP, I do the needful without hesitation.

Whatever people choose to make of it based on their limited ability to use their brains can't be my headache!

Abi, should I also include Jonathan and Obasanjo everytime I criticize Buhari?!! Haba!!!
I understand your point. However, what people choose to make of a situation sometimes isn't based on limited ability to use their brains. There are times where some messages scream an impression that might not even be the thoughts or sentiments of the writer. An example is that your post. Lol

Some people are aware of this and always take care of it whenever they are passing a message across.

Like I said, I got your point.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by juman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why we allow criminals lead us.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Empiree: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
If these people can be swearing if our traditional gods na only God know the number of politicians we for get in this country.. Dem go Don reduce drastically.
your traditional gods are impotent jare
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Ajeeb: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Amosun is declaring......

Tomorrow is loading

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Idris29(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Criminals everywhere! The worst of us are the ones ruling the best of us.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Ajeeb: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Ajeeb post=112320347]A
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by habsydiamond(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
your traditional gods are impotent jare
OK.. Just tell ur politicians to swear with Ogun, sango or soponun. U go know say dem be sharp shooter.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by sammirano: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
This man no get shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why is it that 75% of Nigeria Politicians and Businessmen has fraud case in American or United Kingdom?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by BigYash: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

grin grin He never forget his mat number for the jail sef.. Chai. APshit no go use laugh kill sombori
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by josite: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
It is amazing.

This guy for years was building a house in iperu his hometown and the fence of the uncompleted mansion shows enormous wealth in the hands of the builder.

To think this guy is connected to fraud now shows we envy the wrong set if people in Nigeria and out of ignorance of the source of their wealth we handed them the soul of our community and the keys to our treasury.

How can this fellow fought the Yahoo Yahoo scourge out of ogun state.

From day one we ought to know this guy is not it since he was caught faking oau as the university he attended but he was let off using the court as a cover.

Again he has reached out to the court and I won't be surprised of the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by ChuksHills(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://gazettengr.com/i-was-arrested-for-fraud-in-u-s-but-apc-cannot-disqualify-me-in-2023-dapo-abiodun/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Because he is not supporting Tinubu they have started fighting him. Na wa for our politicians ooo to support person na by force.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Empiree: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
OK.. Just tell ur politicians to swear with Ogun, sango or soponun. U go know say dem be sharp shooter.
these are the gods they actually believe in but they swear by Quran and Bible.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by gnykelly(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmnn this the reason why fraudster and skull miners have comfort in Ogun state
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Indispensable85(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
The man even get jail number sef. Lol...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu / Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.