Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me (49873 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Dapo Abiodun: I May End Up In Pulpit After 8 Years As Governor / Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by sirsugar(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mumu state,they abandoned buruji kashamu thee philanthropist and vote this goat
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by HBB1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
rickleye:
That's over 30 years. If he has lived a trailblazing life since then - Let's not crucify the man for youthful exuberance.
We have had presidents who have done worse. But he should know during debates this will come up a lot.

Can a convicted Fraudster become Governor in the USA?

What kind of thinking is this?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by habsydiamond(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
these are the gods they actually believe in but they swear by Quran and Bible.
some of them will shiit for body if dem say make dem swear with these gods oo
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Empiree: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
some of them will shiit for body if dem say make dem swear with these gods oo
what you don't believe can not have effects on you. So they neither believe in Quran, Bible or local gods. Y'all wasting your time
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 buckeyemedia venom11 tingotoe presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool votetinubu2023 arewanorth lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru Ttalk MFGCooperative blackpanda leodeking splitmind...

Is this d best aspirant APC can present in the whole Ogun state
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by kennygreen(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why did he get himself involved in such criminal act in the first place?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Nongovernmental: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
$650 million fraud ?

And he became a governor ?

What a pity for Nigeria...!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Nongovernmental: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nongovernmental:
$650 million fraud ?

Today - April 27, 2022 is NO TIP DAY.

So far; for Over 2 Weeks since We started Our Sport Trading Institute for the sake of Enlightening People on How Profitable it is to trade; We have been giving out two main Strategic Tips which are:

1) Streak Trading Tips

2) Statistics Trading Tips.

We will be using Today to summarize and explain all that we have been doing so far in Our Sport Trading Institute.

To do this; We will be responding to anyone who has questions to ask as regards Our Strategic Sport Betting/Trading Tips.

You can also ask your questions as regards Sport Betting in General.

Hence, if you have any question to ask; you can do so now.

Our Nairaland Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112320713

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by DreamersVille24(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Known criminals in high places!

What a sorry country!

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by habsydiamond(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
what you don't believe can not have effects on you. So they neither believe in Quran, Bible or local gods. Y'all wasting your time
OK.. I don hear u o
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by citygarden(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
WOW �, that is the reason most of his cabinet are into fraud, who remember one of his cabinet that was arrested in the USA. Am sure he is still into fraud even till present because you can't just take that from them. He will use the opportunity of being a governor to even do more crime.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by ArewaNorth: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy2014:
theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 buckeyemedia venom11 tingotoe presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool votetinubu2023 arewanorth lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru Ttalk MFGCooperative blackpanda leodeking splitmind...

Is this d best aspirant APC can present in the whole Ogun state
The shame go to those who vote/choose criminal as their state Governor not APC.
grin grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by AsawanaDgreat: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
If so all APC aspirant should be arrested especially Tinubu
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by simpleseyi: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ebubu:
Why would they arrest you?
Have they arrested Tinubu?

I think they want to arrest your biological father first.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by simpleseyi: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
ovieigho:
Just because he declared for Osinbajo, Tinubu’s camp with their usual propaganda are already calling him light weight governor!
They are already running kiti-kata just to dig his past

We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Carlyboi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nongovernmental:
$650 million fraud ?

That’s not for the governor...it’s for his aide who was involved in the 650 million dollars scam,did you read the report at all?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Yankee101: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
So his aide that was arrested na tiwa tiwa
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Moikiitos: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

So Dapo Abiodun is a jailbird grin

Truly, APC is an Association of Past Criminals

And present criminals...
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Yankee101: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Criminals ruling nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by sematec(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
them don do Yahoo pass angry
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by christistruth01: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
If these people can be swearing if our traditional gods na only God know the number of politicians we for get in this country.. Dem go Don reduce drastically.

It is to your Traditional Gods that the Ritual Killers and Cultists plaguing Ogun State especially and Nigeria in general have been swearing to

The result has turned them into bloodthirsty Vampires
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by guywitzerogal(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Addme:

I don't think so, his declaration was just yesterday but the petition has been submitted since. I think before yesterday
how come we didn't hear about it all this time?.... Wait till Sanwo-Olu side with Osinbajo then you will hear his ward number in Psychiatric hospitals.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Justiceleague1: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
You see?!!
But coneheaded structures and all fatais kabirus mufutaus mumunis tajudeen isiaka do not know about this!!!!?

But in an instant,they will tell you the history of Diezani Allison Madueke and Stella Oduah and PEJ and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala grin grin grin grin

Bala hadiza Usman was sacked as NPA MD but coneheaded structures don't know!!!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by CSTRR: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
The US would look at us and laugh.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Justiceleague1: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nongovernmental:
$650 million fraud ?

Handiwork of tinubu..
But same tinubu is exposing him simply cos he,dapo,appears to be supporting VP,Osinbanjo
grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by slowice(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
So every politician in the southwest is a fraudster undecided Well, they leant from the very best in the game... Tilumbu the thief grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by aspabay(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ebubu:
Why would they arrest you?
Have they arrested Tinubu?

What crime did Tinubu commit?

Of the thousands of Panama papers released, no mention of Tinubu anywhere

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
The world has many countries but are the people of Nigeria really thinking about voting in a President that can’t enter the United States? This man was banned from entering this country after his conviction so if he is required to travel to this country as the Nigerian president, he can’t and would have to send a proxy in his place. His arrest details are on the web and anyone can access from any location and of course it will spread to every world leader that doesn’t already know.
Ask yourself this: how is Nigeria ever going to be taken seriously and given aid from other countries with a convicted fraudster as the president?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I understand your point. However, what people choose to make of a situation sometimes isn't based on limited ability to use their brains. There are times where some messages scream an impression that might not even be the thoughts or sentiments of the writer. An example is that your post. Lol

Some people are aware of this and always take care of it whenever they are passing a message across.

Like I said, I got your point.

You are right sir... Politics happens to be a sensitive and touchy issue among Nigerians.

Thank you.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by buckeyemedia: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
Chai
So APC have gut to disqualify a presidential aspirant? Are they not fraud?
Mumu, only if you had just read the article?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Menace2Society(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
slowice:
So every politician in the southwest is a fraudster undecided Well, they leant from the very best in the game... Tilumbu the thief grin

Don't go there muppet
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
He lied, saying everything was fake news until he was confronted with evidence proving that he is still a very dishonest man. Dapo Abiodun lied about his arrest and criminal record in March 2022. He filed for redaction and foolishly believed that no traces could be found.
So March 2022 he says it was fake news and today in April 2022 he confirms that the fake news was actually real news.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.