Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me (49869 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Dapo Abiodun: I May End Up In Pulpit After 8 Years As Governor / Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by tonysunkan: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Once a jailbird, always a jailbird.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Kingpele(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
[right][/right]wow
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Zico007: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Botanpa: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Majority of our politicians are crooks remove tribal sentiments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
A Party of Criminals (APC) shouldn't have any issue with an Ex-Con!

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
the will do anything just to get this power after it we are useless to them APC is a party that devil device to Rob Nigerian of its benefit kia!! Why do we still masturbate on this useless Party why

PETER OBI OF NIGERIA 2023

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Tutor72n: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by ogododo: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by PrinceOfLagos: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Because he declared support for Osibanjo

Tinubu wants to kill his brother because he declared his support for Osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by olu77(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
If these people can be swearing if our traditional gods na only God know the number of politicians we for get in this country.. Dem go Don reduce drastically.

Why can't we swear for bokoharams, bandits and even these politicians in the name of thesame traditional gods? Traditional gods are overrated too

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by dalass(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
Chai
So APC have gut to disqualify a presidential aspirant? Are they not fraud?

Don't rush to comment, read and comprehend the matter first.

Is Dapo a presidential aspirant? grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by OmoOshodi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lip

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
No second term. The people of Ogun state can see and they know you are a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by MrUchenna1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
THE WORST GOVERNOR 2019-2023 SPEAKING WITH BOLDNESS..
cry

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by babtoundey(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
So na ex-convict dey gomina a whole state! The state that produced the first African Nobel Laureate, the home state of reputable figures like the sage Obafemi Awolowo, legendary Afro-beat beat Musician, Fela Anikulapo, Yemi Osinbajo, Olusegun Obasanjo, Earnest Shonekan, Madam Efunroye Tuinibu and a thousand of others.

This is the real meaning if it yaf finished

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by ZombieSlaughter: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Abeg my people, is there any yoruba leader who is not a criminal and ex-convict.

Tinubu knew dapo was a former jail bird in the US but he still brought him down to Ogun to run the state and now he had joined Osinbajo camp, Tinubu remembered Dapo's criminal history. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by oyeb15: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fraudsters are getting bank jobs. Armed robbers are getting police jobs, terrorists are getting military jobs, criminals are getting elected offices...

Where are we going in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by BlazinGlory40: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

So Dapo Abiodun is a jailbird grin

Truly, APC is an Association of Past Criminals

Everyone has a past, including you.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
When 3 of his aides were convicted of serious crimes bothering on wire fraud, financial misappropriation of funds and rape in his first year as a Governor, then I knew that this man must have been a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Obakoolex(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is just the reason why many of this elected officials doesn't perform. What do you expect from a criminal given a role of number one citizen of a state.....na dem dem embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by rickleye: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
That's over 30 years. If he has lived a trailblazing life since then - Let's not crucify the man for youthful exuberance.
We have had presidents who have done worse. But he should know during debates this will come up a lot.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by dominique(f): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yahoo man with cabinet filled with yahoo boys. How will these ones tackle corruption when it is flowing in their veins?

oyeb15:
Fraudsters are getting bank jobs. Armed robbers are getting police jobs, terrorists are getting military jobs, criminals are getting elected offices...

Where are we going in Nigeria.

This is horrifyingly true sad

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Doubuzofficial: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Baba lor Norke
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by 2blessed01(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
APC=Association of past criminal shocked
Correct me if I'm wrong grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by jazon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
This governor always looks sad
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
And PDP is a party of Non-Criminals? Saints?

All of you should continue being ludicrous by preposterously supporting political parties when most of these Politicians are only after their personal interests.

Can you count how many former PDP Politicians now in APC and former APC Politicians now in PDP?

Why have you lots chosen to be foolish for life? Think!

Look through my profile, and you will clearly see several instances where I took PDP to the cleaners!

I have said it severally that APC and PDP are the same!

It takes serious level of low intellect to assume or conclude that anyone bashing APC supports PDP! Just like someone concluding that anyone who criticizes Buhari once supported Jonathan.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me by chigator2: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
This people and fraud sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.