Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) (63227 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Slimwhyt(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
This guy is just confused

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Yul is just stirring the troubled waters... He seems to be confused

He's doesn't seem to be confused. He's marrying 2 wives and not leaving one for the other.

He is polygamous I guess.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Christistruth00: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Almunjid:

Lol. Three people in marriage can never be one flesh, but u believe there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and that these three are one.
It all boils down to ur believe and ur interpretation. He (Yul) believes that the three of them can be one (flesh) too.
It's his choice, his believe and his opinion.
His current choice was once his opinion. If u can't respect his opinion (which he's entitled to), then try to at least respect his choice (second wife).

Peace!

Yul can do whatever makes him happy

And the wife too can also decide that Polygamy is just not for her and to decide to move out and move on with her life

Nobody can force her to remain in a Polygamous Marriage especially if she feels unhappy and betrayed
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Using the lives of those who based in social media to make some money! Guy man! A script welled planed!
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Babinski: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Yul is just stirring the troubled waters... He seems to be confused

When you go outside your marriage to get a side chick pregnant and she delivered a boy and you got married to her, that is not stirring troubled waters. You have already committed to the trouble for a lifetime.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by BePrepared: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If care is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?

I've always known you to be irresponsible and foolish girl(or even boy).

Little did I know it has reached this level
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Men are not the only ones dying, women are also dying as much as they are. There are lots of men, just that most of them are not financially ok to marry and becos of this kind of yul and may's wahala, women prefer marrying already made to building with a struggling guy. Are you trying to say their are no single guys in nollywood looking to get married? Judi went for the money, nothing else.

You just said it yourself, some single guys are not ready because of their inadequate finance. Then let married men who are ready take second or third wife now take them. Their biological clock is ticking.
She went for the money, that is her problem and that of the man. Everyone has his reason for going into relationship and marriage.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Davidonkonsults: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Now rest...I can see you don't have anything to add to this discuss. It's not compulsory to talk about what you don't understand.
It would have been worrisome to accept validation from you.Spend more time to think than talk, it'd help you.
You really are a jobless dimwit. Terrible combination.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by derecho(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

[s]You really are a jobless dimwit. Terrible combination[/s].
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by 1872ai: 2:29am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
is there any law that is against that? With the way men are treating women,I believe very soon women will start marrying two husbands.
[/s]
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by nony43(m): 5:54am On Apr 29, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.

The idiots quoting me can jump in the lagos lagoon, Pete edochie is a foolish sexist old bastard that failed in his job as a parent but loves to give political advice to men greater than him.

Why are you bitter? What is his father’s business with his adult son? As an adult what is your dads business with who you sleep with? Abi you no de Bleep? Please purge yourself of bitterness first.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Regex: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2022
derecho:
If you can't reason... Keep quiet..instead of insulting people...
But let me oblige you,
The idea is coming from a dirty past doesn't mean you should remain like that.
That said, I don't expect everyone to understand.

Shut up there, urchin like you.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by thunderbabs: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2022
christistruth01:

If Yul still loved his wife he wouldn't have stripped her naked in the market and made her National headline News the memory of the humiliation will stay with her for life

Emotions runs too fast when issues like this pop in most married pple's lives but it's better to drink a chilled water on it and think of the way forward with your life....life has happened to them all...whether you call it mistake or fate.

They will all live through it but depends on how they choose to live through it. Divorce, separations, or they all learn to coexist not necessarily under the same roof, don't get me wrong.

That is life
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Segunaja: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2022
grin
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Juspe: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mr yul edochie has committed bigamy, liable to 7 years imprisonment, if he married his first wife legally under the marriage act. May yul edochie over to you.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by christistruth01: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
thunderbabs:

Emotions runs too fast when issues like this pop in most married pple's lives but it's better to drink a chilled water on it and think of the way forward with your life....life has happened to them all...whether you call it mistake or fate.

They will all live through it but depends on how they choose to live through it. Divorce, separations, or they all learn to coexist not necessarily under the same roof, don't get me wrong.

That is life

She is better off leaving Peacefully
She will even have more freedom and independence for herself and her Children

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Segunaja: 7:43am On May 01, 2022
Smiles

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.