Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) (63258 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.

The idiots quoting me can jump in the lagos lagoon, Pete edochie is a foolish sexist old bastard that failed in his job as a parent but loves to give political advice to men greater than him.
U ARE THE OGBENGE IDIOT. ITS NEVER A CRIME IN ANY CULTURE OR RELIGION FOR A MAN TO MARRY 2ND, 3RD WIEVES. ONLY FEMINIST RIDEN NATIONS WILL FOREVER WANT TO HANDICAP MEN BY ALL MEANS .
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Bankrolls: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
He still respects his first wife

Anyways I have really good business model that could add another stream of income you contact 09023157196

earning in US dollars is guaranteed don't message me if you're not ready✅
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
festacman:
Yes, I lack full knowledge of the struggles he faced with his first wife but humiliating her the way he did will be stamped forever in the psyche of his children from first wife.

He has sown a seed of discord in his own lineage. He can only sit back and experience in real life a script of avoidable family politics and feuds that he should have been acted for entertainment only.

He may be bouncing around now, behaving like a low-budget Texas cowboy but old age may be may be bitter for him although he has loads of siblings.
U ARE TALKING BULLSHIT
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by derecho(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
If you can't reason... Keep quiet..instead of insulting people...
But let me oblige you,
The idea is coming from a dirty past doesn't mean you should remain like that.
That said, I don't expect everyone to understand.
Regex:

Dude your reason is very foul. What has rape got to do with this? Can't you reason without sentiment? Check your lineage, your forefathers were polygamous, what's the problem?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Loreettaa: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
nighter:

I don't like alpha males and never dated any in the past. But life happens..dating an alpha male now. AND I'M SHOWING HIM PEPPER!
You're doing well.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Okoroawusa: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If care is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?
You are not a woman

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Besk: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by 2023NaijaVoter: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
That fact remains, he cheated and brought dishonor to his wife, family and in-laws.
Like many others on NL have said, polygamy must be agreed upon before the first marriage.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

You guys love lying to yourselves, wives in polygamy focus on their children, they do not give a fvck about the man anymore, mothers move to their kids house when they get married, they abandon their husbands to suffer in old age.
Mumu talk. On what grounds will the two wives leave the man to suffer if he treated them well? Will the kids who got minds of their own also ignore their father just because he married two wives even when he never treated their mums wrongly?

And what is the guarantee the two wives will not die before the man? Na mumu dey worry you bitter women, we are African men and there's nothing you women can do to equal us. If e too pain una, make una go jump 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ehay(f): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
maasoap:

Lol. Like play like play, you guys just want to turn polygamy to taboo in Nigeria. Hope you guys just realise that the rate at which men and boys are dying in Nigeria can never let every woman has one man to herself. The scarcity of men no be here, and the question of responsible men at that!

Men are not the only ones dying, women are also dying as much as they are. There are lots of men, just that most of them are not financially ok to marry and becos of this kind of yul and may's wahala, women prefer marrying already made to building with a struggling guy. Are you trying to say their are no single guys in nollywood looking to get married? Judi went for the money, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:

Drug pushing is the profession of nyamiris
angry

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by dapadawee: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;
Na this guy wun rule nigeria?.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Adesina18111(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Just like you comrade...are you real too? cheesy grin grin grin

Farfalla:

Are you new on NL? cheesy

It's common knowledge that that moniker is male.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:

Typical baby factory product of a crack pushing tribe.
Mauphucker.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by djon78(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

Lol the witch mother? A man decided to ruin his peaceful home with the kids seeing everything, yet you blame the mother? You think May's kids are not seeing everything going on? You think they are not hurt or affected too? You men are so selfish and stupid that you don't realise your actions or inactions can ruin and affect other people's lives abi?

Actually there are people in polygamous homes that idolise there father's

It's those that don't understand what fatherhood means that will look down on a father

Father's are the source of life

Without them, there will be no human
Because it's the man that carries the seed

It's only a fool that will turn his back on his father

I didnt have a very good and smooth relationship with my father while growing up

But today as a man

I idolise my father

Thank God he is alive and strong at 77 he looks 60.

Today I don't play with my father at all

It's only fools that will play with the relationship they have with there father's

And most times
Bitter Women are the cause of it

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ehay(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] no
EdwardRandy:

Mumu talk. On what grounds will the two wives leave the man to suffer if he treated them well? Will the kids who got minds of their own also ignore their father just because he married two wives even when he never treated their mums wrongly?

And what is the guarantee the two wives will not die before the man? Na mumu dey worry you bitter women, we are African men and there's nothing you women can do to equal us. If e too pain una, make una go jump 3rd mainland bridge.

Oga no be by social media commenting. Make money, become a polygamist, live a very long long live, then you go experience first hand what some of us wey done swim polygamy water are talking about. In polygamy, it's each set if children to their mother. I will keep saying this,polygamy favours women more than men, you have no obligations to the man in sickness and old age. Even the favoured wife will surprise you, all she will be after is gathering as much property as she can, while your waiting for her to take you to the hospital. Lollll, chai, who never see, no go know.

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Athemisia: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:
Correct Player.

The Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) is proud of you. But you for just chop and clean mouth so that you go till chop plenty pusssies
Like this many pvssy will still wonno hop his dick still. cheesy
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ehay(f): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] it
djon78:

Actually there are people in polygamous homes that idolise there father's

It's those that don't understand what fatherhood means that will look down on a father

Father's are the source of life

Without them, there will be no human
Because it's the man that carries the seed

It's only a fool that will turn his back on his father

I didnt have a very good and smooth relationship with my father while growing up

But today as a man

I idolise my father

Thank God he is alive and strong at 77 he looks 60.

Today I don't play with my father at all

It's only fools that will play with the relationship they have with there father's

And most times
Bitter Women are the cause of it

Was your father a polygamist? We are talking about igboland father's in polygamy here, not father's in monogamy

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Athemisia: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
ehay:

Oga no be by social media commenting. Make money, become a polygamist, live a very long long live, then you go experience first hand what some of us wey done swim polygamy water are talking about. In polygamy, it's each set if children to their mother. I will keep saying this,polygamy favours women more than men, you have no obligations to the man in sickness and old age. Even the favoured wife will surprise you, all she will be after is gathering as much property as she can, while your waiting for her to take you to the hospital. Lollll, chai, who never see, no go know.
It depends on the children personal relationship with their father.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Farfalla(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Adesina18111:
Just like you comrade...are you real too? cheesy grin grin grin

As real as they come. grin

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Emaprince: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

You guys love lying to yourselves, wives in polygamy focus on their children, they do not give a fvck about the man anymore, mothers move to their kids house when they get married, they abandon their husbands to suffer in old age.
Are you talking from experience?. My former landlord, a rich man has three wives. He is very old now and living his best life.

Its really funny how you women console yourselves with "the mom will abandon the man to move into her sons house"...lol. is it not the same you women that will hate your mother inlaw even before you meet her. You pray for her to die before you get married. So how will the woman enjoy her sons house when the sons wife will be making life hellish for her? Is it not Nigerian women again? You will be on social media complaining about your mother inlaw that visited and refused to go. We read it hear all day. Next thing we will read " wife fights mother inlaw"

Even if she moves to the daughters house... so she will be going there to milk another womans son..just cos he married her daughter.

I have always known that women talk talk...and do the opposite. Only a foolish man will fall for the garbage falling off y'all mouth.

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
ehay:

My guy, say e no work for una no mean say e no go work for other people. Did you also join your mother to abandon your father at anytime he was sick?

Why are you even sounding like the man is the only one here obligated to fall sick while the wives are made of iron steels who can't die or fall sick too? Like I asked, where is it written that a man must die before his wife?

Did Alaafin's wives and kids abandon him when he was old and sick? What about Ned Nwoko and the alhajis up North? How many their wives abandon at old age?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emaprince:
Are you talking from experience?. My former landlord, a rich man has three wives. He is very old now and living his best life.

Its really funny how you women console yourselves with "the mom will abandon the man to move into her sons house"...lol. is it not the same you women that will hate your mother inlaw even before you meet her. You pray for her to die before you get married. So how will the woman enjoy her sons house when the sons wife will be making life hellish for her? Is it not Nigerian women again? You will be on social media complaining about your mother inlaw that visited and refused to go. We read it hear all day. Next thing we will read " wife fights mother inlaw"

Even if she moves to the daughters house... so she will be going there to milk another womans son..just cos he married her daughter.

I have always known that women talk talk...and do the opposite. Only a foolish man will fall for the garbage falling off y'all mouth.
God bless you my Gee. No mind those women, their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by VIKTO83(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
In all ur2getting pls get money. There's a reason
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Davidonkonsults: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
What if they realized the wickedness of their mothers and refuse to continue in it?

By your token,
every child born as a result of rape by armed robbers should be thankful for rape?
I have seen a lot of dull people on this forum. None like you.

You are equating a crime to marriage?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Emaprince: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bobmarie:
I see two men.

Ned- Straightforward and truthful about his life choices.
Yul- Deceptive and cunning about his life’s choices.

You don’t have a point.
So the women who are married and has kids gotten from other men in their homes are what?

Yul is not deceptive. He is bold enough to own up to what he did. He introduced his kid and acknowledged the mother as his second wife. Not side check sef. Atleast his first wife now knows about it. But many women in this country are married with kids that came from other men after sleeping around, none of them is bold to do what YUL did.

I expect them to come out and do like YUL... and to think that many of you women wailing are all promiscuous both in relationship and marriage. Some getting pregnant and pinning it on an innocent man..yet has the audacity to open their cursed mouth to insult a man that respects accountability.

GTFOH
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Emaprince: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Even women that are dating married men are insulting YUL. Lol ..the ones that has 5 boyfriends and the married ones that are sleeping around are also shouting men this..men that..lol

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Misterone: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Yul is just stirring the troubled waters... He seems to be confused
confused gini? how! the man is a man and not a simp. he is trying to say, yes, I have a second wife but I still love my first wife. not like some that will dump the first just because they have been jazzed by the second.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Lewandoski20(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If care is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?

A very wise contribution. Polygamy is not encouraged but what’s done is done. It is what it is
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by derecho(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
I'm beginning to appreciate the wisdom in asking questions for clarity instead of assuming I understand somethings.

So in your wisdom,you couldn't understand the meat of the matter?
Kwantinu exciting yourself

Davidonkonsults:

I have seen a lot of dull people on this forum. None like you.

You are equating a crime to marriage?

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by MtDave55: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't know since when that taking a second wife has become a an offence? You can never get it all with one person and if you feel you really need that which you can't get in the first you're free to look for a second. The headache na your own, it's a matter of choice

You either compromise your want or need by maintaining only one or take the risk of seeking a second to fulfill your want or needs

As for me I rather have tens of side chick than taking a second wife or better still divorce the first, because I can't afford to die before my time
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by chiedozie198100: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.

The idiots quoting me can jump in the lagos lagoon, Pete edochie is a foolish sexist old bastard that failed in his job as a parent but loves to give political advice to men greater than him.

Your own father must be proud of you for putting good use of his own advice to you.

congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.