Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) (63228 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why are people comparing Yul's situation with that of Davido? Davido is a single guy, and foolish' women(golddiggers) who are getting pregnant for him, are doing so as a choice. In Yul's case, he never told the wife he will practice polygamy. It's not the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ehay(f): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
EdwardRandy:

My guy, say e no work for una no mean say e no go work for other people. Did you also join your mother to abandon your father at anytime he was sick?

Why are you even sounding like the man is the only one here obligated to fall sick while the wives are made of iron steels who can't die or fall sick too? Like I asked, where is it written that a man must die before his wife?

Did Alaafin's wives and kids abandon him when he was old and sick? What about Ned Nwoko and the alhajis up North? How many their wives abandon at old age?

Lollllll, do not compare the hausa's and yourobas with the Igbos. Polygamy is very well accepted in those lands while it's dying off in igboland. Our ways of life are not the same as theirs. There's a saying in igboland that nku akpara na okochi ka ana anya n'udumiri. Theirs a limit to what children can do for their fathers, others are left for his wife. So wife your wife properly. If your wife dies before you, the most your not too happy
with you children can do is get you a maid. If you decide to convert maid to wife, then totally OYO. The easiest way to gain the undying love of your children is to love, regard and not betray their mothers love for you..simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
P.E. has spoken if factual.

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by LadyTara(f): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
life is easy o ,na we humans dey complicate am. If a man wants a polygamous home, good for him, look for a woman that wants that as well.

No tradition or culture should have to force a woman to live a marital life she doesn't want.Thats coercion and it's not healthy for the mental health.

If Yul likes that kind of lifestyle because I know many men rate their success by how many women they have in their lives hence many stick to their wives in the beginning and when dem hammer na there dem go begin carry high maintenance chicks,infact that is the reason many married men have side chicks ,being the center of attention gives them some form of importance and makes them feel noticed and seen.

However, not all women are cut out for such,not all women want to have to share days of penis and attention and even resources going to your children. Some women don't mind being 20th wife, it's their choice, but making your decision to corner your partner just so you can have what you want regardless if it hurts the other party is crossing the line.All I see here is manipulation tactics to get a soft landing.

In the end I hope she makes the decision best for her own peace and sanity before putting anything else into consideration, life na per head.

3 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Davidonkonsults: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
I'm beginning to appreciate the wisdom in asking questions for clarity instead of assuming I understand somethings.

So in your wisdom,you couldn't understand the meat of the matter?
Kwantinu exciting yourself

Oga carry your foolishness of false equivalence on your block head.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by festacman(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Akuruoulo:
U ARE TALKING BULLSHIT

U ARE TALKING BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by derecho(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kikikiki...you don't define me.I know who I am and I no need your validation.

Next time, if you don't understand a matter and you're too shy to ask in public call your elders and secretly ask them .

That way, you reduce your folly or ignorance to just 5mins max
Davidonkonsults:

Oga carry your foolishness of false equivalence on your block head.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by DaRuud(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
*Modern day Christians*

Man : I want to marry a second wife
99% of Friends and Family : NO

Are you now a Mallam ?

Man : Let me have a side chick
99% of Family and Friends : Go ahead

Double standard hypocrisy

Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Davidonkonsults: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...you don't define me.I know who I am and I no need your validation.

Next time, if you don't understand a matter and you're too shy to ask in public call your elders and secretly ask them .

That way, you reduce your folly or ignorance to just 5mins max
Who's here to validate an idiot using rape for comparison?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by DaRuud(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
*Modern day Christians*

Man : I want to marry a second wife
99% of Friends and Family : NO

Are you now a Mallam ?

Man : Let me have a side chick
99% of Family and Friends : Go ahead

Double standard hypocrisy

Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Charly68: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
You will soon know the true colour of a woman..You have changed her DNA already by your action.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Emjace(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Eh even his first wife was a sidekick before he married her.
20 years ago rumor cheesy
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by derecho(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Now rest...I can see you don't have anything to add to this discuss. It's not compulsory to talk about what you don't understand.
It would have been worrisome to accept validation from you.Spend more time to think than talk, it'd help you.
Davidonkonsults:

Who's here to validate an idiot using rape for comparison?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by PrinceRikki: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Pimine: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:
The first wife should just quietly gather her Children and quietly move elsewhere for her own Peace of mind and that of her Children

If Possible move abroad
Each time she feels like Crying or Screaming she should pray in Jesus name keep Praying
Jesus Christ will not put you to Shame even if your partner is determined to make you a public spectacle

It was obvious Yul had lost his way the moment he started following the Obi Cubana crowd around
Aswearugaaad
The children are bastards abi?
No be only gather her children. Slowpoke.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ststyreal(f): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

You are assuming that the Wife is happy to be in a Polygamous marriage what if she is a from a Christian background such a situation will only sow headache and Confusion in her and her Children's lives

The man is now clearly in love with Someone else, if they didn't have issues he wouldn't have married someone else

For her own Peace and that of her Children she should just quietly go and live elsewhere, it is going to get much worse
especially as it has started like this

She should not belittle herself to be dragging with the new Wife she should allow them to themselves and focus on God and her Children

She should just go abroad with her Children, just tell Yul you want your children to School abroad and relocate with them

A man who stripped you naked in the market and made you National headline News doesn't love you anymore

Focus on Jesus Christ his love is Eternally unfailing

Malachi 2:14
You ask, “Why?” It is because the LORD is the witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.

Mark 10 : 5-10
5“It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. 6“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ a 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, b 8and the two will become one flesh.’ c So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Three People in a Marriage can never become one flesh, the 3rd Person has separated the first two

My Friend God bless you jaare, but they will not listen to you because the devil has seal their mind with sex sex sex. Let them marry three wives sef, no be this Niger we dey. God go bless you in Jesus name amen. Dem polygamy people, we dey here dey watch una ooooo....

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Quiny32323: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
What if they realized the wickedness of their mothers and refuse to continue in it?

By your token,
every child born as a result of rape by armed robbers should be thankful for rape? And should never speak against it?

In this wicked world, I go find the raper and reap his heart out4 sure!
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Judgesledge(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If care is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?
just luv how your thought flows, realistic
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emaprince:
So the women who are married and has kids gotten from other men in their homes are what?

Yul is not deceptive. He is bold enough to own up to what he did. He introduced his kid and acknowledged the mother as his second wife. Not side check sef. Atleast his first wife now knows about it. But many women in this country are married with kids that came from other men after sleeping around, none of them is bold to do what YUL did.

I expect them to come out and do like YUL... and to think that many of you women wailing are all promiscuous both in relationship and marriage. Some getting pregnant and pinning it on an innocent man..yet has the audacity to open their cursed mouth to insult a man that respects accountability.

GTFOH

You wrote all that for nothing.
He didn’t tell his wife before getting married, that’s why I called him deceptive. She found out a day later.

Read your last line and take your own advice before you jump to space and never come down.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by derecho(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
They expect every child from a polygamous home to applaud/welcome it without looking at the issues.
Quiny32323:

In this wicked world, I go find the raper and reap his heart out4 sure!
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by thunderbabs: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
It's normal for jealousy to erupt as a result of a 2nd wife... it's normal. If they still love each other, it will all be fine
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by bepositive11: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Love and respect kee you dia. You have no clue of what those two words mean. All you know is dick

MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If care is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by bepositive11: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tell her oh! She has no clue of what love and respect means.

What Yul did is nothing but betrayal and disrespect to the highest possible levels

Nigerialabalaba:

Mtchew.. So u be second wife sef and u con dey para say ur ex left u with ur children.
D yeye boy tink say marraige na d film e dey act.

if u love and respect a woman , u no go dey nack am for house and go out go nack anoda woman without condom!

Na only God sabi how many times Yul don give dat woman mouth disease wen e dey suck yul or d number of times yul don give her gonorrhoea.

I no sure sef weda na Pete Edochie born dat yeye boy

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Heavensent01(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

who ask you for this unnecessary jargons biko?

if you no get work, be packing sand inside Sack bag for Pete sake

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Heavensent01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:
The first wife should just quietly gather her Children and quietly move elsewhere for her own Peace of mind and that of her Children

If Possible move abroad
Each time she feels like Crying or Screaming she should pray in Jesus name keep Praying
Jesus Christ will not put you to Shame even if your partner is determined to make you a public spectacle

It was obvious Yul had lost his way the moment he started following the Obi Cubana crowd around

she should travel abroad with her kids? you go give her money or na only she born the pikin?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Dmacqh(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
What if as prevalent in the movie ( almost all work places ) industry this is a case of : sex for role .

The woman is a director . Maybe she told him the only way he will cast him in her movies is sleeping with him .

Often we hear it’s the male directors or actors demanding sex from the females to cast them for movies.

What if reverse it’s the case ?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by christistruth01: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Heavensent01:

she should travel abroad with her kids? you go give her money or na only she born the pikin?

The first wife can move on with her life
It is not by force for her to stay especially if she is unhappy

She is free to move away and leave the husband and his new wife to themselves

Many women prefer to be single with their freedom and Peace of mind than staying in an acrimonious Polygamous marriage especially in an case like this where here Husband took her to the market in order to strip her naked in full public glare the womay will feel very unloved and unhappy

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Aaay: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nice
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by JOemmy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hope we won't read some day that one of the jealous wives have murdered him in his sleep?

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by christistruth01: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
thunderbabs:
It's normal for jealousy to erupt as a result of a 2nd wife... it's normal. If they still love each other, it will all be fine

If Yul still loved his wife he wouldn't have stripped her naked in the market and made her National headline News the memory of the humiliation will stay with her for life

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:
The life of a man is very simple cheesy

You're Number One. It's a big privilege. If you do anyhow, and want to be the Only One, you'll lose the Number One title.

God bless all Men.

Na man you be...
We need folks like you on Twitter for vayolenceee.. lol
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Almunjid(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

You are assuming that the Wife is happy to be in a Polygamous marriage what if she is a from a Christian background such a situation will only sow headache and Confusion in her and her Children's lives

The man is now clearly in love with Someone else, if they didn't have issues he wouldn't have married someone else

For her own Peace and that of her Children she should just quietly go and live elsewhere, it is going to get much worse
especially as it has started like this

She should not belittle herself to be dragging with the new Wife she should allow them to themselves and focus on God and her Children

She should just go abroad with her Children, just tell Yul you want your children to School abroad and relocate with them

A man who stripped you naked in the market and made you National headline News doesn't love you anymore

Focus on Jesus Christ his love is Eternally unfailing

Malachi 2:14
You ask, “Why?” It is because the LORD is the witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.

Mark 10 : 5-10
5“It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. 6“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ a 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, b 8and the two will become one flesh.’ c So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Three People in a Marriage can never become one flesh, the 3rd Person has separated the first two

Lol. Three people in marriage can never be one flesh, but u believe there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and that these three are one.
It all boils down to ur believe and ur interpretation. He (Yul) believes that the three of them can be one (flesh) too.
It's his choice, his believe and his opinion.
His current choice was once his opinion. If u can't respect his opinion (which he's entitled to), then try to at least respect his choice (second wife).

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.