Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) (63286 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by BSdetective: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Impregnable101:
I have been on NL for more than 10 years and this is the most foolish comment I've ever read!

I pray and hope ur kids don't inherit this stupidity from u

You already inherited stupidity from the slowpoke you call your father.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by BSdetective: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Your skull is about to be mined bro. It's currently undergoing cloud mining somewhere at Irabiji.

Your stupid psychotic ritualistic family can't advice themselves and you're here calling someone else's family dumb...

Animal!

Typical baby factory product of a crack pushing tribe.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by BSdetective: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

This is not ofemmanumanu matter.ihea bu okwu ndi Igbo gbasala anyi.Carry your cocaine/bullionthief tilumbu matter commot for this page osiso!!! angry angry

Drug pushing is the profession of nyamiris

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet jaare, no woman has regretted leaving her marriage that is the lie you clowns tell yourselves.

Her leaving that marriage is the best decision she can make because she can still restore her sanity if this was done to you how would you feel so you would pretend that all is well while secretly plotting to deal with your spouse

Most times I wonder who raise y'all. you can't make your points without insults.
Next time don't mention me if can't make logical arguments devoid of emotions. I don't entertain insult

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by rollywise(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

But if na woman you for don dey call am evening newspaper, our hypocrisy dey vex me die.

Such is not allowed for women in this part of the world. You can't win in all areas. There are many areas women are winning and men can't compete or even argue for it to change. Stop comparing and dragging equality in everything
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by bdon123(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.

The idiots quoting me can jump in the lagos lagoon, Pete edochie is a foolish sexist old bastard that failed in his job as a parent but loves to give political advice to men greater than him.
u are fool for insulting his fada
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by KaluwisxPRO: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Will you allow a woman you marry to get married to someone else?

Do you have comprehension problems or you can’t read? If the woman can handle the responsibility of taking care of the men, that is her cross.

If I was a broke man and Alakija wants me and 5 other men, who TF am I not to marry her

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Prisco4luv(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
no comment on this because nigeri CELEBRITY marriage na cruise
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by pquaver(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Good.

He still dey ask.. No be for dis same front page we see twins marry 1 woman for here?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Haven't made any comment on this since the news broke out yesterday. However, seeing this I want to puke. Yul you're a mad dog.

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

Many Women have left and are living Peacefully with their kids

Polygamous marriages are very acrimonious

It is understandable. Some found peace and other didn't. So like they say. Everyone situation is different that is why people say life is complicated.
If leaving a marriage works for Mrs A probably because of incompatibility or abuse it might not work for Mrs B because of polygamy. I know women are emotional close this kinda shit that is why they must be logical in their dealings with their husband. What are his reasons for going for a second wife. It is a funny question tho but it she needs to know it...
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Are you the child of a forth wife ?

You're asking somebody who doesn't know her father.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:
This is also why I respect women that show some men pepper.

There has to be balance.

Talk about Kim K. Fall in love and die. Nonsense.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Adesina18111(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wow...nice write up...u are the best baby...my prayer for you is that YOUR HUSBAND WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU now or later... maybe you are even a man using female name grin grin grin

MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If care is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by kelspinall(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
wahala for who dey follow nigerian celebrities for insta. dia business sha
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Farfalla(f): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Failed attempt at damage control.

And the man is not a player.

See how casually and easily he was entrapped by a er er what's that redpill word a slack toto evening newspaper. Man tripped and fell into old cargo container and now he can't get out.

That's not a player.

He's not a player at all. He's displaying all the signs of a man who is easily manipulated, a.k.a beta male. It's only weak men that are "trapped" by pregnancies.

An alpha male won't even be on social media explaining himself to the masses. He doesn't need anyone's validation or opinion. You think any woman can dare trap Vladimir Putin with pregnancy?

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Loreettaa:

You alpha pigs are the ones who always slvtshame women, yet make excuses for men.
Is this how to reward a woman for 17 years of loyalty?
His wife only came to know days ago.

I don't like alpha males and never dated any in the past. But life happens..dating an alpha now. AND I'M SHOWING HIM PEPPER!

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Leave to where?? After 4 kids and all these years? She should stay there and grab all she can. It is obvious he was cheating and the side chick got pregnant. He had to marry her as a honourable African man. So he would do a lot of this to save place and reassure her of his love and her position. That is what she should capitalize on to milk him of everything.

Leave ke? She can only leave when she has grabbed enough or he is down with one illness.
Your opinion I would not advise her to stay, anyway we react differently if this was done to me there is a likelihood that something might occur so in order not to be a witch I would give way for peace to reign, with my dignity and self-respect intact. The idiot has made his choice no need deceiving myself that all will be well or that I can cope with my husband being shared and his attention is diverted from me.
I prefer no attention at all than a diverted one I don't have time to milk from a man when I was busy investing and building myself from the beginning and not doing so with his name which is why a woman must not lose her identity after marriage because anything can happen and nothing is certain God forbid I am dependent in a man.
I don't have that time for nonsense oga breached his side of the contract we terminate it and move on.

4 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Do you have comprehension problems or you can’t read? If the woman can handle the responsibility of taking care of the men, that is her cross.

If I was a broke man and Alakija wants me and 5 other men, who TF am I not to marry her

You are getting married to Alakija because of her money? If you be man wey get any atom of better pride ba you won't be saying this thing. Because of money you go share one woman with 5 men like you....let me not say more than this, I wish say na twitter you talk this thing I I quote you to see other men reaction towards this.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by jiggar(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/

Number one, but not the ONLY ONE.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Okhuadams(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/
you just dey console yourself
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

Most times I wonder who raise y'all. you can't make your points without insults.
Next time don't mention me if can't make logical arguments devoid of emotions. I don't entertain insult
Quiet, I did not insult you. You should be wondering who raised you for you to think that a woman who leaves her marriage regrets it and should pretend like everything is normal, there is no emotions attached to my argument just go and sit down.

3 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by LINTUNE(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsoft3:

That doesn't look like confusion. That's an alpha male at work.

Doesn't care what people will say, he has built a wall against words.

Doesn't hide anything, he has a second wife, and a child. He said wife and not side chick. Make we focus with our own life, if you can't do such then keep quiet and stop judging.
an alpha male will wife a how as 2nd wife, a single mum with 2 kids from different men, a divorcee?..young man swallow the redpill, your likes have made life difficult for men cos of how u worship pussy ...de*th to fucking simps angry

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Spanki(f): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If care is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?

If birds of the same feather flock together and she is your close friend having party.... grin

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Farfalla(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Adesina18111:
Wow...nice write up...u are the best baby...my prayer for you is that YOUR HUSBAND WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU now or later... maybe you are even a man using female name grin grin grin

Are you new on NL? cheesy

It's common knowledge that that moniker is male.

3 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ezechi242: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.

The idiots quoting me can jump in the lagos lagoon, Pete edochie is a foolish sexist old bastard that failed in his job as a parent but loves to give political advice to men greater than him.

your father that is not useless couldnt teach you manners on how to respect your elders.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

But if na woman you for don dey call am evening newspaper, our hypocrisy dey vex me die.
JUST GETAT OGA. THERE IS NTN LIKE HYPOCRISY HERE , AND U 4GOT THAT A WOMANS LIFE IS FAR DIFFERENT FRM THAT OF A MAN. U ARE JUST SOUNDING LIKE A SIMPle MAN , AND WE SOLELY UNDERSTAND.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Hmmmmmmm. Wisdom
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Christistruth00: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

It is understandable. Some found peace and other didn't. So like they say. Everyone situation is different that is why people say life is complicated.
If leaving a marriage works for Mrs A probably because of incompatibility or abuse it might not work for Mrs B because of polygamy. I know women are emotional close this kinda shit that is why they must be logical in their dealings with their husband. What are his reasons for going for a second wife. It is a funny question tho but it she needs to know it...

The ones that moved on and relocated to Europe with their Children and remained single all found great Peace they are still thanking God
There are even so many Cases where after the man and the new wife had finished scattering themselves apart after a few years the husband relocated to rejoin the family as a sworn monogamist for life their Case type full UK

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by BSdetective: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
ezechi242:

your father that is not useless couldnt teach you manners on how to respect your elders.

Pete is a useless elder

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

I don't entertain mad people in my mentions. Anyone mad should check in the nearest psychiatric hospital
What an irony.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by KaluwisxPRO: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsoft3:

You are getting married to Alakija because of her money? If you be man wey get any atom of better pride ba you won't be saying this thing. Because of money you go share one woman with 5 men like you....let me not say more than this, I wish say na twitter you talk this thing I I quote you to see other men reaction towards this.

Omo, that na your cup of tea.

Society no get problem with men marrying many wife, why should women be different if they can afford it…? You and your Twitter gang can do otherwise when e reach una turn

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sophia Leone Has Died After She Was Found “unresponsive” In Her Mexico Apartment / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap / Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.