Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) (63245 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by DenreleDave(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

But if na woman you for don dey call am evening newspaper, our hypocrisy dey vex me die.
Tanchu.. We like am like dt.... Yul na real man grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by lailo: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Using her to catch cruize undecided
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2022
When you chop kayamata both mouth and the other side, why you will no be a confused man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Cheapgadget(f): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2022
I rather marry 3 wivesp than Mary two

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Karmaisme(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Are you not mad ? So his foolish father can be the judge of character to others that manage their homes n life beta than him but he can not be mentioned n exposed for the failure he raised as a son. Many of your igbos are mad I swear.

Why is it that you tag people that are against your opinion Igbo? I'm from North Central.

You can make your point without insult, I never insult you in my earlier post but you are calling me mad because I made a post.
You are the mad man here because it takes one to know one.

5 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Kizyte:
Good

Ned is a muslim. Islam allows polygamy

Yul is a Catholic. Catholicism does not allow polygamy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by tesppidd: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share the glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap yul yesterday, I laugh.
It doesn't matter what your friend's mama is.

Your friend did not choose to be born from a second wife. She obviously does not like this second and third wife thing.

So your friend has got full rights to blast Yul if she feels that way.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by BigYash: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

But if na woman you for don dey call am evening newspaper, our hypocrisy dey vex me die.
Woman dey pay man bride price ? Una can talk anyhow.. He married the woman,no be the woman marry am. Those saying she stood by him ,this and that .. She already knew his dad. There was no way Yul wouldn't have made it. Make una rest abeg.. If nigga wan marry 100,make he marry. Na him choice,if the woman wan marry 100 ,make she return the price paid on her and go ahead. Eazi pizi

7 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Loreettaa: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsoft3:

That doesn't look like confusion. That's an alpha male at work.

Doesn't care what people will say, he has built a wall against words.

Doesn't hide anything, he has a second wife, and a child. He said wife and not side chick. Make we focus with our own life, if you can't do such then keep quiet and stop judging.
You alpha pigs are the ones who always slvtshame women, yet make excuses for men.
Is this how to reward a woman for 17 years of loyalty?
His wife only came to know days ago.

10 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Maverick777: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Segunaja:
Lovely couples
'COUPLE'
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by aikyg(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2022
This guy is confused.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2022
I love the drama in polygamy because It makes any of the over Shakara wives to buckle up. It also brings competition btw the wives to please the man.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

You are assuming that the Wife is happy to be in a Polygamous marriage

The man is now in love with Someone else, if they didn't have issues he wouldn't have married someone else

For her own Peace and that of her Children she should just go and live elsewhere, it is going to get much worse
If it has started like this

She should not belittle herself to be dragging with the new Wife she should allow them to themselves and focus on God and her Children

She should just go abroad with her Children, just tell Yul you want your children to School abroad and relocate with them

A man who stripped you naked in the market and made you National headline News doesn't love you anymore

Focus on Jesus Christ his love is Eternally unfailing
You seem to think everyone that has JESUS has common sense.
Haven't you seen LAZY Christians?
Haven't you seen Foolish Christians before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:
The first wife should just quietly gather her Children and quietly move elsewhere for her own Peace of mind and that of her Children

If Possible move abroad
Each time she feels like Crying or Screaming she should pray in Jesus name keep Praying
Jesus Christ will not put you to Shame even if your partner is determined to make you a public spectacle

If she does that it will be her loss and the new wife gain

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by nomenclature(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2022
No problem as long as na the woman go pay bride price
lexy20I4:

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by foreshore(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/

Undisputed indeed and you go marry another one. Shior!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by nedekid: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Karmaisme:

Why bring the father into this? Yul is an adult and he know what is best for him.
I taya..
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Slynation(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:
The first wife should just quietly gather her Children and quietly move elsewhere for her own Peace of mind and that of her Children

If Possible move abroad
Each time she feels like Crying or Screaming she should pray in Jesus name keep Praying
Jesus Christ will not put you to Shame even if your partner is determined to make you a public spectacle
Everybody will respect eachother, they must not live together in one house...!! Yul gat balls so many men wished they had and I respect him for that...
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Emjace(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsoft3:

That doesn't look like confusion. That's an alpha male at work.

Doesn't care what people will say, he has built a wall against words.

Doesn't hide anything, he has a second wife, and a child. He said wife and not side chick. Make we focus with our own life, if you can't do such then keep quiet and stop judging.
His second wife was his side chick that's why they already have a child together before Yul made things official due to his political career

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by macho44(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share the glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap yul yesterday, I laugh.
MadamVanessa grin grin grin for the first time in a long while, you've spoken well.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2022
aikyg:
This guy is confused.
How?
Can his 1st WIFE ever be second?
Her position is final and indisputable irrespective of their wahala..
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Romanoff(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2022
SavageResponse:

Your husband's second wife is loading... grin

...or did you think he will stop with only you?

Just have a little patience till when your p***y gets sour then he will play his joker!

Like your papa marry second wife when your mama something sour abi?

Ozuor.

4 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2022
This guy fvcked up big time

4 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by KaluwisxPRO: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsoft3:

I am always careful on matters I comment on. I have never called a woman evening news paper. And besides this is not hypocrisy, he said second wife. Abeg can woman marry two husband in this country?

Yes if the woman can take care of both husbands and doesn’t give a rat assss fvvck about what society has to say, Everyone with his/her own.

3 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2022
It is like u are the one that will marry her in abroad abi.
Leave matter make u no understand o. Husband and wife will sort themselves out. Make Nigerian busybodies rest

christistruth01:

You are assuming that the Wife is happy to be in a Polygamous marriage what if she is a from a Christian background ?

The man is now in love with Someone else, if they didn't have issues he wouldn't have married someone else

For her own Peace and that of her Children she should just go and live elsewhere, it is going to get much worse
If it has started like this

She should not belittle herself to be dragging with the new Wife she should allow them to themselves and focus on God and her Children

She should just go abroad with her Children, just tell Yul you want your children to School abroad and relocate with them

A man who stripped you naked in the market and made you National headline News doesn't love you anymore

Focus on Jesus Christ his love is Eternally unfailing

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by obembet(f): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2022
I think say na only Yoruba men married two wives... When did Igbo start this nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2022
Kizyte:
Good

Are u sane Who join u ok this people rubbish
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by franchasofficia: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2022
The only way Yul Edochie can shut haters mouth and assure his first wife that all is well is for him to organize a 3some with his first and second wife and release it as a movie. Take it from me, the movie will generate over $10billion in just two days.

Someone should please tag Yul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.