Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! (62848 Views)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Brume001: 3:32am On May 06, 2022
neonly:
You are a bad boy
How will feel if yur own child did d same to u
No respect
Karma is waiting
Am sure of you have channeled dat same energy to do some thing surprising for he would has still given u yur phone
But now u have allow phone to break d bridge between and yur father
The money was not d Issie u betray his trust
Goodluck

You have said total rubbish
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by fineboynl(m): 3:35am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

That’s how far I can write.. your own is to try to get my points. You can’t tell me you couldn’t pronounce a word there na
did you still later go home? Or you stayed behind?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Slynation(m): 3:38am On May 06, 2022
neonly:

Do u know d kind of sacrifice yur dad endure to raise you to d point where u can afford a phone common it just a phone
U hurt him but you might no know d kind gravity
He probably showing off indirectly to yur step mum dat my children listen to me etc
Yes if you were staying in yur own place d case wound be different but wait his house his rules
My own dad was still beating with correct slap even though I was staying in my own house till I got d age of 38
Bro's it was just a phone you could have saved again to buy another one
It shows u are rude
U try dat my late papa u are done
What yur did was bad accept and try to build trust and d bridge between you and yur dad back OK
For real at 38...?? What kinda useless advise is this, just because you are a coward who couldn't man up doesn't mean you should advise other people to stay and endure rubbish...!!

Someone was accused wrongly and you expect him to keep calm and accept he's a thief, damn...!! So many sissy with male organ...!!

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Kpengla(m): 3:41am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.

Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.

I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.

After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.

I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.

Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.

God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.

I started having conscience on it and asking myself if I’ve messed up.

I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.

I found out some people blamed me for invading his room and getting m my stuff.

Some people told me to return it and never do that again.

when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.

I don’t know what to do because it was a luck that nobody was at home that day.

I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.

The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.

He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.

After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.

I sensed he was trying to tell me that in order to know what I did was bad.

I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.

He let me leave and said he will try to find it very well later.

Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.

From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.

He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.

So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.

I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.

I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.

Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.

At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.

I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.

On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )

But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.

My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.

After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.

He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.

He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.

So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.

The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.

I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.

I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.

I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.

She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.

I believed her because she knows I respected her and I knows she likes me.

Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

The man would have done Nigeria a favour by wasting your useless rëtard āss

See his mouth like exportation of fuel to Cotonou, oloshi. No wonder you're 27 and still scavenging around your father's room like a dirty mongrel

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by olanrewaju99(m): 3:41am On May 06, 2022
This your story is almost the same with mine, the only difference was my dad and mom got divorced. I think living with parent at certain age will be bringing issues especially when you're a grown up person. Most parents still see you as little children so far you're living under the same roof. My father and I also have a lot of issues back then but now am his right hand son and he discussed all his plan with me. I'll suggest you go back to make peace with him, then you find a way of get something ( legally ) doing. After getting substantial amount move out and get a place of your own, preferably a house that won't cost you much because now all the bills are on you, and it's not as easy as most people think. Staying with friends without bringing anything to the table isn't a good idea, that's when disrespect set in. Be a man and make your family proud. God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Fa44me: 3:45am On May 06, 2022
neonly:

Do u know d kind of sacrifice yur dad endure to raise you to d point where u can afford a phone common it just a phone
He probably showing off indirectly to yur step mum dat my children listen to me etc
Yes if you were staying in yur own place d case wound be different but wait his house his rules
My own dad was still beating with correct slap even though I was staying in my own house till I got d age of 38
It shows u are rude
What yur did was bad accept and try to build trust and d bridge between you and yur dad back OK

Which stupid sacrifice are you mentioning here? If the stone or stick had hit him to bleeding, you would not have said this.
Which stupid sacrifice he made to raining curses on his child. What he did shows he's not a good father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by TheSociopath(m): 3:53am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.

Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.

I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.

After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.

I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.

Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.

God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.

I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.

when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.

I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.

The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.

He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.

After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.

I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.

Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.

From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.

He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.

So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.

I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.

I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.

Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.

At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.

I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.

On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )

But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.

My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.

After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.

He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.

He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.

So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.

The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.

I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.

I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.

I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.

She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.

Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

Why are you living with your dad at 27? Go and hustle.

From your English, you seem educated. Have you done a thorough job search?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by neyogr8: 3:54am On May 06, 2022
Why is everyone ignoring the fact the Father accused him of being a Yahoo boy( Internet fraud)? Let's not be shy away from d truth. The fact is that no Father will ever be happy seeing his child going wayward. How would you feel if you seized something from your younger one and he/ she went ahead to take it behind you, let alone a father to son.
I will only advise you to go back and your dad, leave Yahoo Yahoo if you're into it, find a work doing and be a good boy to ur parent.
Majority giving you advise are also Yahoo, so they won't give you the right advice. Thanks bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Osanoghodua1: 3:55am On May 06, 2022
Son, you're been rude to your father, calling him uncivilized is a grave danger. His insult will work on you actually, just go back home and make Peace with him, you may not need sleep over there for fear of been killed overnight. You must apologize to your Father, his curses claves to you, he will reverse it and pray for you, but get something doing.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Godwin25king: 4:00am On May 06, 2022
Me wey dey short tempered, if you dey accuse me wrongly, I go cut chain for you .. regardless of who you are or your age..I simply defended myself ..You still carry stool, big stone, big plank, say you want smash my head. As if that's not enough, still dey rain insults and curses on you and the late mum...Though I don't know the exact words you used when you talked back at him which made him lost it at that moment.

Hmm make I no talk before them go say I give you bad advice. But don't stay in that house anymore as your presence there isn't accepted. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by alexola20(m): 4:03am On May 06, 2022
I really hate when parents rain curses on their children,most especially the entitled ones that believe the world revolves around them.

You just have to be independent.You can apologise just for peace to reign.But if you are really stubborn like me,I no go bend o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Godwin25king: 4:07am On May 06, 2022
Slynation:

For real at 38...?? What kinda useless advise is this, just because you are a coward who couldn't man up doesn't mean you should advise other people to stay and endure rubbish...!!

Someone was accused wrongly and you expect him to keep calm and accept he's a thief, damn...!! So many sissy with male organ...!!

I wonder o
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by wharley01(m): 4:08am On May 06, 2022
27 years old man with no mind of his own,

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Ten06(m): 4:08am On May 06, 2022
You are 27 and a graduate, please don't go back. Look for a way to kick start your life anyhow.
One of the problems you have in that house is your step mom. She is secretly manipulating your dad against you and couple with the fact that you have graduated and still living with your dad he is seeing you like a lazy son.

Look for a way to settle down somewhere, after some time of not seeing you he will begin to value you by then those curses he laid on you can be revised
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by osayuwamwen(m): 4:16am On May 06, 2022
From all the writeup shows you are irresponsible at 27yrs, you even say you smuggle petroleum products to cotonu as a business show high level of irresponsibility.
You staying in your father's house is not the issue, it's abt you been jobless, you can afford an expensive iPhone and monthly subscription and can't even afford to establish a little business for yourself or learn a skill, misplaced priorities.
I was 25yrs when I took my single mom at from rented apartment build a house on her land, I live with her for 2years plus while I was building another house for my self, I will be 30yrs next month, I have a house, a car for myself and also the house i build for my mom, when I started earning small small money i didn't rushout to rent a house like what most people would have done, I was patient to plan my life out. Your daddy loves you that's why he's trying to fix you in the right part, if at 27 you nor get any plan for your life my brother things will not get soft even in your 30s or 40s, by now your dad suppose they enjoy the fruit of his labor

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Curious346: 4:21am On May 06, 2022
48 laws of power..

Law 3: Conceal Your Intentions: .

Law 6: Create an Air of Mystery:

Law 9: Win Through Your Actions, Never Through Argument:

Law 11: Learn to Keep People Dependent on You.

Law 13: When Asking for Help, Appeal to People’s Self-Interest, Never to their Mercy or Gratitude:.

Law 16: Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor:

Law 20: Do Not Commit to Anyone:.

Law 35: Master the Art of Timing:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by edego2up(m): 4:40am On May 06, 2022
Kpengla:

The man would have done Nigeria a favour by wasting your useless rëtard āss

See his mouth like exportation of fuel to Cotonou, oloshi. No wonder you're 27 and still scavenging around your father's room like a dirty mongrel
Abbaaaa shuooooo!!!! this guy wickedoooo
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Oburu202: 4:41am On May 06, 2022
I really think you should not go home. Stay away from your dad. The fact that he is laying curses on your and insulting your late mom is just something acceptable.

You are old enough to get your own place. Since your mom is no longer there. I really think you should get a place. Your dad is so tired of you staying home doing nothing. If you have a job, he would not be disturb by the type phone you are using. BTW, you should be very uncomfortable staying at home doing nothing. Also why buy expensive phone when you don't have a job? Just for show.

But Op, move out. Go get a job. Your dad and your step mom are tired of the free food.

Lucasmuyiwaa:

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by TheOldGods: 4:46am On May 06, 2022
neonly:

It shows u are rude
stupid advice. You're from a violent family.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by onojah4321(m): 4:54am On May 06, 2022
There is nothing wrong living with your parents at 27 if things are not all smooth with someone, the father is just angry because his son is not doing well. The whole idea of moving out from your parents house using an age limit is wrong, move out when you can afford moving out.
demmie1:
At 27 you are still living under your father's roof, what a shame.

Take my advice, sell that iPhone and use the money to rent a room, start living independently by yourself and you will see progress.

Your father lying against you is not the worst tht can happen to you as long as you are still under him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Hychineson(m): 4:58am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

You still typed this with that same phone. It’s not fair oooooo.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Gospel2Day: 4:58am On May 06, 2022
At 27 you had money to buy iPhone, but you don't have money to feed yourself and rent a room for yourself?
Your dad will start respecting you the moment he realizes that you don't need his money and house to survive and succeed.
Get any legit job to engage in, no matter how small. Start feeding yourself.
Your father has anger issue.
He may harm you one day soon.
Be careful.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by WondaBeauty(f): 5:09am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Yes you’re right. Thanks brother

I am not a brother. I'm a female

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Kpengla(m): 5:09am On May 06, 2022
edego2up:

Abbaaaa shuooooo!!!! this guy wickedoooo

That boy is an economic saboteur

Na one of tlhe idiots wey dey smuggle fuel across border be dat
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by phemmyfour: 5:11am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Go n stay with your sister

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Kpengla(m): 5:11am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

I am not a brother. I'm a female

Yeah, you're female like I've got four eyes and three ballsgrin
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by wencesolo(m): 5:20am On May 06, 2022
Bro I see you've some respect in you from your stories at 27years compared to what young boyz and girls are doing today.
Honestly, everything happen for a reason, this issue might be a game changer for you to step up and work harder. My father retired 2002 when I was in JSS1 and never knew how I went through school and today I'm taking care of them the much I could. I had brothers to send me abroad but they didn't but through determination and God. Learn to be independent and they will look for you. Get a job for yourself, become a responsible man by fighting to stabilize your life. You aint a bastard, if your hands are clean God will change the narrative. Get a job and leave that house because you're a man. Call him from time to time, especially when you get a job and tell him how the incident has made you a better man. Probably, he's not happy that you're not doing anything meaningful to earn a leaving. Have an identified/traceable means of livelihood. Thanks
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by friday2011(m): 5:35am On May 06, 2022
Guy...

2 tins are involved,

1.your step mum is tired of you being in the house... There is 85% chances she is behind all this.
2. You do not need anyone to tell you that you are now grown up and you need to get an accommodation of your own.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Caseless: 5:37am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Thank you very much brr....
If I think about his behavior I will not go that house this night. But the stepmother told me to come home and she knows I respected her. I even told her man she’s trying to set me up but she said and swear she can’t let that happen even if he want to act violence not alone of her trying to set me up. Though i believed her
Give him some space and and come back to ask for his forgiveness when the time is right. Go and see your step-mom. It seems she's a good woman. If na another stepmother, you are out forever.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by maybet081: 5:41am On May 06, 2022
cococandy:
Your father is abusive. His curse won’t do anything to you.
I don’t know why African parents like to provoke their children

If you had money, he won’t be trying you this way as a 27 year old man that you are
but he have no job and choose to spend like the rich isn't that a wrong signal coming from the first son of the house .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.