Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! (62807 Views)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by tctrills: 12:34am On May 06, 2022
Alexpetra:
no the bitterness towards him started when he was not doing the so called Petrol smuggling again.
You only hear his side of the story. I repeat, no good father wants a criminal for a son. Why wouldn't the father suspect him of yahoo and stealing? He has shown that he can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by chival(f): 12:34am On May 06, 2022
I couldn't even finish reading your tale, but did you say you are 27? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Alexpetra: 12:35am On May 06, 2022
uuzba:

Then he should leave the house.
27years is over due to leave .

Please don't mention any kind of succeess or doing well if you are still in your parents house
You are not doing ANYTHING until you have left that house
20 years tops!!
I guess many of us have the plans of leaving our parents house earlier but should we now leave home and start sleeping under bridge because my dad is tried of me not doing anything AGAIN, not that it was my intention to just seat at home, if most of our parents was youth in this our economy would you think many of them will cope?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Alexpetra: 12:41am On May 06, 2022
tctrills:
You only hear his side of the story. I repeat, no good father wants a criminal for a son. Why wouldn't the father suspect him of yahoo and stealing? He has shown that he can't be trusted.
ok... Since he know that his son is a yahooboy and a thief he should call the police on him now.
I hope you read everything the guy wrote up there? Not just reading it, read it with a open mind.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by TrebleChamp(m): 12:42am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.

Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.

I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.

After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.

I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.

Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.

God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.

I started having conscience on it and asking myself if I’ve messed up.

I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.

I found out some people blamed me for invading his room and getting m my stuff.

Some people told me to return it and never do that again.

when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.

I don’t know what to do because it was a luck that nobody was at home that day.

I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.

The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.

He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.

After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.

I sensed he was trying to tell me that in order to know what I did was bad.

I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.

He let me leave and said he will try to find it very well later.

Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.

From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.

He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.

So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.

I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.

I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.

Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.

At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.

I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.

On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )

But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.

My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.

After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.

He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.

He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.

So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.

The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.

I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.

I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.

I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.

She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.

I believed her because she knows I respected her and I knows she likes me.

Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

You have money to buy a brand new iPhone, yet you can't rent a place of your own at 27years. As for your question, don't go home if you haven't already. Your dad is probably still very angry, going back may not be a wise choice. Try rent your own apartment as soon as possible....

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Dazall: 12:44am On May 06, 2022
OP at 27 you shouldn't be in your father's house. You are a grown up man now if you don't respect yourself, your father won't.

And another thing know how to direct your anger to your father when you don't like what he is doing, he is angry with you because he feels at your age you should be supporting him financially.

For him to even raise causes speaks highly of the kind of father he is, the day one of my neighbor tried this on his son some time ago the father saw crazy. Till date the father respects him after the son put him in his right place

You have most of the blame here, you are using a phone worth over 200k without your own personal space. Take this situation as a motivation for you to leave that house and be a man. Trust me your father will miss you and start respecting you.

Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.

Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.

I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.

After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.

I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.

Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.

God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.

I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.

when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.

I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.

The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.

He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.

After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.

I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.

Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.

From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.

He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.

So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.

I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.

I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.

Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.

At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.

I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.

On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )

But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.

My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.

After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.

He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.

He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.

So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.

The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.

I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.

I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.

I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.

She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.

Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by 1dorzine(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

I'll advise you focus on moving out the house, you also sound like you don't have a hold of your life. Also the previous business you were doinh doesn't sound like a legal one, hence forget that and loom for something legitimate to do either online or offline.

Long story short, get a hold of your life and leave the house to start your own life independently.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:48am On May 06, 2022
1dorzine:

I'll advise you focus on moving out the house, you also sound like you don't have a hold of your life. Also the previous business you were doinh doesn't sound like a legal one, hence forget that and loom for something legitimate to do either online or offline.

Long story short, get a hold of your life and leave the house to start your own life independently.

I don’t know where to start from.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by tctrills: 12:50am On May 06, 2022
Alexpetra:
ok... Since he know that his son is a yahooboy and a thief he should call the police on him now.
I hope you read everything the guy wrote up there? Not just reading it, read it with a open mind.
I think you need an open mind.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by organicfoods(m): 12:53am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

I’m having same thoughts too about the money.
But do you mean I should stay away from him ?
Chart your own path, leave the house discover yourself elsewhere...one day he will be proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by YeyeGbami: 1:01am On May 06, 2022
Starzo:

Oya help am with the 'non yahoo' street hustle wey you dey do so that he fit comot from him predicament

Infact drop the hustle cuz e go help many people here

Na taxi driver work me dey do agba. The guy needs a strategy, if he fit get money buy iphone. He suppose fit add 2+2.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by oxygeng: 1:01am On May 06, 2022
Your writing skills suck boy. Hundred pages just to make few points.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by ironheart(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2022
You lack wisdom as a son and you are a disgrace to your mother. You could afford the iphone yet you cannot use the money to rent a room to be independent at 27. Bros, go back to your father and mend bridge, then move out of the house and try to make your mother proud. Your father is ready to spoil your name. This is a lesson to you on a smaller scale. A man should think before acting in every decisions in life

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by osazsky(m): 1:06am On May 06, 2022
Waiting iPhone done Cruz for life..young aspiring Hope's been used for rituals Cruz of iPhone..student rustcated Cruz them use sch fees buy iPhone.now this one has been dis owned Cruz of iPhone..it will never be well with d clown who discovered iPhone and ak 47..ur dad is right u are a Yahoo guy but don't want to tell us..since u don't work where did u get instant cash to pay for hotels and bad bitches..u are definitely not telling us everything...even if na ur step mum steal data money knowing that u entered the safe the whole blame will be on you Cuz u put yourself in dat position no one will believe u..2 Years from now u will be 30 what are u still doing in your father's house..u want to inherit it while he is still alive I just pray u are not d first son..bros make d man die first na why d rush

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:06am On May 06, 2022
At 27 you shouldn't have been living with your dad. Infact you should've having been visiting him every weekend with ur car... you must be from Afonja land because nah them dey live with parents till old age. Even before I turned 15 I'm already independent.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Basiljoe: 1:07am On May 06, 2022
Your papa don see you finish.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by dbestuncle: 1:08am On May 06, 2022
If you can feed yourself, don't go to that house. Call him occasionally to ask of his health.
Pls run from abusive relationship.
Someday he will miss you enough to apologize.

Lucasmuyiwaa:

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by winterwind(m): 1:08am On May 06, 2022
mann u see the way they think here, if the guy dey weak minded now na how to thief e go dey reason with this thoughtless and baseless advice all of them dey give. so because na 27 years life don end for am, awon fake it till you make it geng, wetin millions of people wey dey 30+ wey no get bearing wan come do. As a man what matters is finding a purpose to live for, irrespective of age. mhen the thought process of people on here is warped.
Starzo:

He should leave home and go join his real guys in street hustling aka Yahoo to prove he's a man right?..This country will continue going down the drain with the mindset most of you have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Originalsly: 1:09am On May 06, 2022
Hmmm...... how old is your step mom?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Goldie16(f): 1:12am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Yes I’m the first son of the family.
Genn genn!!!!!
You are fighting a battle that is beyond you. That battle is not between you and your dad but between you and your stepmom.

As a first son, what makes you think that your stepmom loves you and cares about your wellbeing. She may appear to do so, but your dads reactions towards you may be from seeds sown in his heart over the years.

Now, I am not very certain as these are just assumptions/allegations. Nevertheless,
LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR THEM!!!
If not, your dad will end up killing you and the murder will be covered as an accident.

You had better be prayerful and hold your God tight and always pray that "the Glory of firstborn son shall not be taken away from you". Pray that your light will not be put out.

Lastly, don't put eyes on your father's wealth. As a first son, by divine ordinance, you will be great on your own.

Stay away from them (your dad and your stepmom), your dad may be under manipulations.

Pray pray pray

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Maxxim: 1:14am On May 06, 2022
The curses no fit do anything bro, if it should I should have died a long time ago, my situation is almost similar. What differs from mine is that I participate regularly during the family expenses, and if I should leave now my plans would be deterred and I can't live in a smaller apartment cos that's what I could afford now if I should leave .
Just find something to be busy with so it won't look like you're lazy, most of them used to believe you have to make some return of investment since they've sponsored you and everything. Try to make peace with em, be busy and avoid see finish.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by JimmyfixDesigns: 1:14am On May 06, 2022
sholay2011:
This one na real wa...

If there are people that can go with you to apologize to your dad (it's not good for one's parent to rain curses on them even if not justified), but I don't think it's the best idea to go sleep in that house. This should be a wake up-call for you to be independent of your dad. You will actually earn his respect that way, and he may begin to miss you sef after all the fights una don fight. But really, can your father kill you ni or is his anger that bad?

God help you.

If truly he's innocent, no curse will cause him any harm.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Awoleesu(m): 1:19am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Omo ki lo nso gaan??
I found it difficult to comprehend your narration...

Try and improve your communication skills, then would you find an iPhone more useful!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by osazsky(m): 1:20am On May 06, 2022
sholay2011:
This one na real wa...

If there are people that can go with you to apologize to your dad (it's not good for one's parent to rain curses on them even if not justified), but I don't think it's the best idea to go sleep in that house. This should be a wake up-call for you to be independent of your dad. You will actually earn his respect that way, and he may begin to miss you sef after all the fights una don fight. But really, can your father kill you ni or is his anger that bad?

God help you.
my bro the anger no be here o..they should be hausa 0r fulanis very wicked the guy first throw stool man dodge he throw very big stone and cutlass he dodge he throw bullet bros escape but na curse meet am..I for prefer stone cutlass to parental curse especially papa own.
Dad ever reacted sha.
Too childish

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by advanceDNA: 1:20am On May 06, 2022
lol...

this one said his nigerian father lied....in the man's presence oooo?? it's like u have have been watching too much American film...u now want to form woke.....

u don't understand what u did is technically theft and undermining ur father's authority for taking the phone he seized from you....thats why he said u stole his money to teach you sense....

even more, nigerian parent launch a brain resetting slap/attack at you , you now form vandamme by dodging....?? haaaaaa!!!!!

my dad will report that ur move in the family meeting as you carried 2by4 plank and broke it on his head...

guy...go home and apologize,
our parents are not always right ...but they are still our parents

how you and your papa go disagree, you go sleep for hotel...u dey mad niiiii??

u don't know you are telling you are above his discipline... any nigerian father will interpret it as u are bastárd..

go back home and apologize...if you must leave later..leave in peace...dont be foólish....

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by UCHIHAmask: 1:21am On May 06, 2022
Zaheertyler:

Lol ajebo
At 27 your papa never Dey give you your respect even if you Dey him house lol
You know say na lie you no fit clear am say why him go Dey lie against you ..why him go even sieze phone way you buy self
You suppose Dey clear the man with respect
Him go Dey give you your way
But you be ajebo sha
I have and would never disrespect my father.

I never near 28 but I swear down my papa or mama no fit ever think of seizing my phone, unto which level nah, I no just get..

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by UCHIHAmask: 1:22am On May 06, 2022
SHINJA:

Shut up abeg dey yarn trash . even Bible talk say mk parents no provoke dem pikin...

Which kind papa go dey insult him late wife and dey call her pikin bastard,want even kill am..
I have and would never disrespect my father.

I never near 28 but I swear down my papa or mama no fit ever think of seizing my phone, unto which level nah, I no just get..

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Enculer: 1:22am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Work on your written English.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 1:23am On May 06, 2022
Awoleesu:

Omo ki lo nso gaan??

Try and improve your communication skills, then would you find an iPhone more useful!

That’s how far I can write.. your own is to try to get my points. You can’t tell me you couldn’t pronounce a word there na
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by advanceDNA: 1:27am On May 06, 2022
Awoleesu:

Omo ki lo nso gaan??

let me interpret it from the nigerian father's perspective grin

I caught him doing Yahoo and he now has iPhone of 1.2million..i seized the phone to teach him a lesson...he went to my wardrobe to take the phone without telling me

I tried to discipline ...he dared to beat me back...

I wanted to him to realize what he did was wrong he called me a liar and an irresponsible father ....

how can my son leave home becos I disciplined him for doing internet fraud..he must be bastárd.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Maxxim: 1:30am On May 06, 2022
uuzba:

Then he should leave the house.
27years is over due to leave .

Please don't mention any kind of succeess or doing well if you are still in your parents house
You are not doing ANYTHING until you have left that house
20 years tops!!
Cap
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by otipoju(m): 1:31am On May 06, 2022
uuzba:

Are you still in your father's house?
Are you paying rent?
Useless pikin.
27year old man cannot pay rent and is making noise that his father slapped him.
If he can born 2 children by age 27,
He should get the f*ck out of the house and born the kids in HIS OWN house
Until then,
Apologize and SHUT UP!

The fact that he is still living there means he should be subject to abuse and he should be assaulted.
It means his property should be siezed from him? Respect is very very reciprocal. The man should continue for when he too is weakened by Old age the son will pay him his dues. How can you sieze the phone of a 27 year old man.

Bible says honor your parents but is very quick to add in the same sentence that parents should not provoke their children to anger.

Shebi the son has left the house for him na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.