Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! (62837 Views)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by advanceDNA: 1:32am On May 06, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

I have and would never disrespect my father.

I never near 28 but I swear down my papa or mama no fit ever think of seizing my phone, unto which level nah, I no just get..

unto the level say you dey do Yahoo.. and you will still use him or your sister for ritual...thats nigerian parent interpretation [for you...

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by 3seriez(m): 1:35am On May 06, 2022
At 27 years of age and he is seizing your phone. Although he is your Dad, see finish don enter the matter. Go and settle at the behest of your step mom, but it is a wake up call for you to get your own place and start living you're own life. It won't be easy but start planning immediately.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by advanceDNA: 1:36am On May 06, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

I have and would never disrespect my father.

I never near 28 but I swear down my papa or mama no fit ever think of seizing my phone, unto which level nah, I no just get..

unto the level say you dey do Yahoo.. and you will still use him or your sister for ritual...thats nigerian parent interpretation for you...

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Dotman2210(m): 1:38am On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

Pls don't go to that house tonight

I don't know who to trust between your dad and your step mom

Just go with a friend tomorrow listen to their talk, turn back to where you came from

Meanwhile apologies to him and that's all

Even if they ask you to stay or come back home, just tell them that you need a break

From that moment, start seeing yourself like a visitor in that house

As a matter of fact, let them whole family start missing you

As you go, start finding your bearing

Your journey to freedom and success have started

OP follow this advice, you can't trust your step mom at this point, your dad doesn't seem to like you and I find it even more disturbing cursing your late mother, you can go apologize to him after like two days, BUT DON'T GO ALONE FOR YOUR SAFETY, and it is high time you keep your distance, try and get your place ASAP, I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by berbs: 1:38am On May 06, 2022
Alexpetra:
no now... It is true that it is his father's house but the house still belong to his father, he can't wrestle with him,
Best is to leave. Father calling his own son bastard?? Mehn!

My dear, forget. If he had threatened his dad long ago, his dad would have definitely known his place. I'm this era, we gotta take the bull by the horn. As long as it's his biological father, the house belongs to the children also until they are ready to leave.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Havertz10: 1:39am On May 06, 2022
step mum plotline grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Oluwomonext212(m): 1:47am On May 06, 2022
I don't like aggressive father's,they out of their temperament pushed their wards to ruin. Spank a child with the right hand, pet him with the left... As parents you must know how to manage your home, especially your kids. They need love not punches.

How on earth could a man curses his own son so bad ���

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by LordVarys1: 1:50am On May 06, 2022
At 27 you should not be staying with your dad, especially a toxic father . how can your father be that violent? Please go far away from that house and hustle.

As long as you are not doing things he accused you of, if tour conscience is clean then go and start your own life. That man will kill you one day. I can't stand a violent person.

May be there are things you are not telling us sha

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:56am On May 06, 2022
neonly:
You are a bad boy
How will feel if yur own child did d same to u
No respect
Karma is waiting
Am sure of you have channeled dat same energy to do some thing surprising for he would has still given u yur phone
But now u have allow phone to break d bridge between and yur father
The money was not d Issie u betray his trust
Goodluck
You are a bad person

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by LordVarys1: 2:00am On May 06, 2022
advanceDNA:
lol...

this one said his nigerian father lied....in the man's presence oooo?? it's like u have have been watching too much American film...u now want to form woke.....

u don't understand what u did is technically theft and undermining ur father's authority for taking the phone he seized from you....thats why he said u stole his money to teach you sense....

even more, nigerian parent launch a brain resetting slap/attack at you , you now form vandamme by dodging....?? haaaaaa!!!!!

my dad will report that ur move in the family meeting as you carried 2by4 plank and broke it on his head...

guy...go home and apologize,
our parents are not always right ...but they are still our parents

how you and your papa go disagree, you go sleep for hotel...u dey mad niiiii??

u don't know you are telling you are above his discipline... any nigerian father will interpret it as u are bastárd..

go back home and apologize...if you must leave later..leave in peace...dont be foólish....

you are not a nice person. You want the man to kill him abi?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by advanceDNA: 2:06am On May 06, 2022
LordVarys1:
you are not a nice person. You want the man to kill him abi?

kill him?? for what...
this dude his clearly exaggerating..
he's clearly a very rude son, who has authority issues....
he technically stole and lied...even though the phone is his own to begin with ..he even has the guts to to call his father a liar.... who does that...??

you have issues with your dad..trash it out..now packing to an hotel....

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by cooooooks(m): 2:14am On May 06, 2022
Cut ties with your father. Only see him when other people are there.

For him to attempt to hit you with heavy materials twice within minutes, he wants to seriously hurt you.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by TheRealOwner(m): 2:22am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

After what happened to you, it should be very clear to you how your mother died and the circumstances surrounding her death.

Quick question. Is your father an illiterate?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Heavensent01(m): 2:23am On May 06, 2022
When African parents are talking and you're rebuking them back, na curses dey follow, you should have just maintained your mood, now inability to do that escalate things and put you In more panic and emotional pressure

My people know me when I still dey stay with them, I no dey follow them argue but wetin I go do dey always dey my mind, na only me no that logic among all of us

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by edego2up(m): 2:28am On May 06, 2022
Bros you have not gained your father's respect and not on the good book with him.something may have caused it
This could be due to your character in the house, and or he may have been trying to eject you from the house
2) your stepmother maybe working behind the smokescreen****trust no one.
3) your father maybe the aggressive type
###please don't go back to that house for the now.let your sister know your movements, not anymore.
@@@@my reasoning;_what if it was your stepmother that took the money just to nail home a point, what if she want to deceive you back to the house and then the unexpected happen.

You should be wise in taking decision so you don't make the same mistake again.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by MacANDIES: 2:30am On May 06, 2022
neonly:
You are a bad boy
How will feel if yur own child did d same to u
No respect
Karma is waiting
Am sure of you have channeled dat same energy to do some thing surprising for he would has still given u yur phone
But now u have allow phone to break d bridge between and yur father
The money was not d Issie u betray his trust
Goodluck

How old are you?

Cos from your comment you're still living under your parents, probably still in school.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Judybash93(m): 2:31am On May 06, 2022
If you have the ability to leave the house, leave... You're an adult and should be able to make decisions on your own. Don't take abuse in the name of respect. Leave that flipping house

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by zedegit: 2:35am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Thank you very much brr....
If I think about his behavior I will not go that house this night. But the stepmother told me to come home and she knows I respected her. I even told her man she’s trying to set me up but she said and swear she can’t let that happen even if he want to act violence not alone of her trying to set me up. Though i believed her

Who knows if your step mum is behind everything. I fear who no fear women.

Please be advised.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by miketayo(m): 2:41am On May 06, 2022
neonly:

Do u know d kind of sacrifice yur dad endure to raise you to d point where u can afford a phone common it just a phone
U hurt him but you might no know d kind gravity
He probably showing off indirectly to yur step mum dat my children listen to me etc
Yes if you were staying in yur own place d case wound be different but wait his house his rules
My own dad was still beating with correct slap even though I was staying in my own house till I got d age of 38
Bro's it was just a phone you could have saved again to buy another one
It shows u are rude
U try dat my late papa u are done
What yur did was bad accept and try to build trust and d bridge between you and yur dad back OK

You are just a manchild, that's y ur dad will beat you at 38

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by frozen70(f): 2:43am On May 06, 2022
Dotman2210:

OP follow this advice, you can't trust your step mom at this point, your dad doesn't seem to like you and I find it even more disturbing cursing your late mother, you can go apologize to him after like two days, BUT DON'T GO ALONE FOR YOUR SAFETY, and it is high time you keep your distance, try and get your place ASAP, I wish you all the best

Exactly, you are on point

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by tradepunter: 2:55am On May 06, 2022
Sorry oooo your papa wicked sha...
.I have gotten my dad angry never for once has he cursed me....
For him to use your late mother that's a step too far....

And for Bleep sake why are you still in your father's house

Go get something doing.... Even if na security guard job that will prevent you from sitting at home.... Or hotel job just do it

Also why would a father use a dead person in reference to curse his own blood, men!!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Truvelisback(m): 2:57am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.
Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.
I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.
After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.
I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.
Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.
God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.
I started having conscience on it and asking myself if I’ve messed up.
I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.
I found out some people blamed me for invading his room and getting m my stuff.
Some people told me to return it and never do that again.
when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.
I don’t know what to do because it was a luck that nobody was at home that day.
I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.
The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.
He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.
After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.
I sensed he was trying to tell me that in order to know what I did was bad.
I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.
He let me leave and said he will try to find it very well later.
Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.
From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.
He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.
So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.
I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.
I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.
Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.
At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.
I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.
On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )
But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.
My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.
After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.
He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.
He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.
So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.
The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.
I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.
I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.
I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.
She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.
I believed her because she knows I respected her and I knows she likes me.
Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .
Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today
Leaving & gettin a place of ur own is gud but how do u survive alone since u don't av a job?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Nobody: 3:01am On May 06, 2022
Its not a crime living with ur father at ur age but what i can't understand is the complete disrespect. From ur wite up it seems ur father isn't educated if he is then his education has no impact on him. How can he accuse u of doing fraud because u use an iPhone? Even seized the said phone and lied against u taking his money? Then proceeds to hitting u and reigning curses? Na wah oo... my father stopped flogging me in junior secndary school and i can only remember the last brain resetting slap he gave me when i sold something when cast last last around sss1. Since then na talk when worse pass beatings i dey receive. And na his talks still dey save me and influence my decisions till date. Go and apologize to him for peace to reign and try to demand repect by leaving home. U been make.money before instead of u to plan well from ur biz money na iPhone u go buy why the man go respect u? U dey under him roof dey chop him food u nor still get sense to migrate and start ur life if truly u deydo the fuel importation before... u sef no wise na him make the man dey vex for u. I guess u will pressing phone morning till night eating, sleeping and farting upandan... u sef no wise. Get ur space and get something doing undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by wandyvirus(m): 3:06am On May 06, 2022
Most sensible comment so far.
The first time I travelled out of the country, I got a pair of shoe for my dad. He refused to take it from me 'cos he wasn't sure what the source of my money is.
You see I had dropped out of the University to set up my first start-up. He didn't understand how a school dropout will be flying all over Europe without a paid employment. I had to sit down and explain what I was doing and how investors put money and how I was making money. He didn't know that I owned a start-up and had employed over 100 Nigerians (I had left home very early on at 17 years old).
The point is any sensible father will be very concerned about a jobless child using a pretty expensive phone.
What is the purpose? Is he a content creator? Is he using the phone for business? where did he get the money from? If he can raise such monies legally why didn't he channel it into something useful? What is he doing now? Why is the phone so important?
If he is jobless, stays with his parents and has such an expensive gadget; his father really needs to curse him. He may just be criminally minded or a Criminal!
If the phone was gotten from and used for legitimate business, then he needs his dad to know.
The vapid nature of the phone in the hands of a jobless individual makes me wonder if such ones really do have a brain.

JoyousFurnitire:
Call your sister. If possible, she should come home so she can witness everything tonight.

Be vigilant, don't move too close to your dad.

What could make your dad so vexed that you're using a costly iPhone?

Did you purchase the phone while you still have a job?

If not, probably he taught you ain't thinking about the right priority.

Could you have used the money to start a business?

We're you able to show him how you purchase the phone and how you get tokens for data subscription?

If not all that, you're not far from a criminal and so treating you as such.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by oilmane(m): 3:06am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.

Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.

I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.

After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.

I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.

Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.

God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.

I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.

when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.

I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.

The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.

He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.

After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.

I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.

Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.

From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.

He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.

So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.

I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.

I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.

Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.

At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.

I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.

On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )

But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.

My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.

After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.

He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.

He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.

So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.

The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.

I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.

I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.

I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.

She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.

Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

You can go home to visit but don't go back to live there, the street is never friendly to an idle adult, you'll not die, start looking for something to do as you live with your guy and with time you'll get your own apartment. Your dad accused you of stealing his money cause you don't have anything you do to earn money, he won't do that if you're working so earn your respect.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Greyworld: 3:08am On May 06, 2022
neonly:

After 38 years of wasted training from your dad. Sorry o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Joeyfizzo: 3:11am On May 06, 2022
Ur dad no try sha....in this country where is d job? Isn't he aware ?.....but I hope u are not into yahoo

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by litaninja(m): 3:12am On May 06, 2022
27, in your father's house, more concerned about getting phones than being on your own feet?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by JADESOLA15: 3:15am On May 06, 2022
Guy, you get mind sha, you dey do smuggling of PMS to Cotonou and you had the effontry to call it Exportation? Na your type wan make FG comot subsidy for PMS.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by wandyvirus(m): 3:17am On May 06, 2022
A criminal and saboteur asking us for advice

Did you buy the phone with money from your smuggling stolen petroleum product across our borders? If yes your dad has not cursed you enough.
I can't Imagine the boldness of these very stupid young people admitting to being criminals as if it is nothing!!! I am appalled!!. What is the difference between you and the internet fraudsters decoratively called YAHOO?

If I were you dad, you'll be explaining to the law why you had such a phone under my roof without a job.

Your dad is angry that he is harbouring a CRIMINAL with very little sense. Attached to a gadget angry. I feel your dad's pain undecided

Lucasmuyiwaa:

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by tradepunter: 3:19am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

That’s how far I can write.. your own is to try to get my points. You can’t tell me you couldn’t pronounce a word there na

Guy don't trust your step mom

If your father is the uneducated type avoid him, if he's the educated type also avoid him

He's the type that will kill you and say the devil made me do it.... For him to use your dead mother in a curse on you says a lot.

You don't even come across as someone that's strong

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by DKM123: 3:25am On May 06, 2022
At 27, it's time for you to set yourself free. You will never acheive anything if you remain in your father's house. As long as you are not involving the blood of any human, go out there and become a man of yourself.

You can think of business you can do and beg your dad to help you with funds (he seems rich).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.