Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21615 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2022
christistruth01:

SHUT UP!!!!

This is not time for your Evil wicked Propaganda
No amount of propaganda by your Jihadist will bring IPOB down.. cos Biafra actualization is a task that must be accomplished.... Chronic unity beggars..

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by gidgiddy: 8:21pm On May 05, 2022
peacekante:
This is the most gory video I have ever seen in my entire life. Painfully this is happening in my own south east Nigeria embarassed

I will recommend that you shouldn't watch that video if you don't have the gut to. Sincerely, how can brothers kill their own brothers. Jesus Christ why did I watch that video?

How do you know that this happened in the South East? Nobody knows where it happened. Even the knife used in this video is is that type used in cutting Suya, something a Northerner would use

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 8:22pm On May 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I watched d video 2 times, it was horrible.
Does it mean that security agencies can't get this monsters?
Who are the UGM?
Where do they operate from?
Who are their sponsors?
Who are their families?
There a lot of questions begging for answers. Does it mean we don't hv intelligent officers again?
As for those saying Odi treatment, since military started killing innocent civilians, UGM are still existing. Going inside villages and shooting sporadically is not d way to fight this kind of war.
Yes villagers are not safe likewise uniform men too, it means UGM are winning d war which is not suppose to be.
...They are only creating more monsters . Imagine if I decide to visit afterlife if igbos are pushed to the wall? They shud fight the unknown gunmen . Doing the odi will mean war...hate on igbos is much and no one is helping out ,adding more hate means war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by GreenArrow1(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2022
2elliot:
This Oyiboupdate knows those behind this killings. And one day, the true Judge in Heaven will visit his iniquity.

Your problem isn't that evil is being perpetrated in your land, on your own people, by your own kinsmen.
It is that oyigboupdate posts them for the world to see the true nature of your people.
How can a people be so foolish collectively? It defies logic.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Miracle2022: 8:22pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...You taba21 have never supported igbos nor criticized the activities of Fulani herdsmen.
Unarmed ipob were massacred u cheered the military ,oyigbo citizens were killed for nothing u jubiliated without remembering karma. That which u jubiliated shall come back to u in 100 droves.
Religion made u believe their is no karma but hypocritical rubbish from ur cursed Religion , karma is real , immortals fear it but u tiny creatures don't .

Fyi d god( Yahweh aka satan ) u said shud punish me & my present family is my biological dad .I am RUNÉSH ( serxxxxam )
and you are a woman? You will surely be killed and treated the way this woman was treated. Your family members will die painfully while you are watching, your private part will be rotten while you are alive. In Jesus name.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by GreenArrow1(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

How do you know that this happened in the South East? Nobody knows where it happened. Even the knife used in this video is is that type used in cutting Suya, something a Northerner would use

Please stop talking. You are a monumental waste of oxygen. Who is the shameless, worthless being that birthed you? Such a disservice to humanity.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ashawopikin(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2022
This is cruel, pls remove these pictures, my God! Na God go punish these bastards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:24pm On May 05, 2022
Sergio104:

May thunder shatter your carcass.

Boy, don't let me unleash my anger on you this evening angry

You're finished already this is not an ordinary forum,many in this forum are no more because of their foolishness.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by optm(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2022
This is sickening. What kinda heart do some people have? Oh God . The earlier the easterners tame these monsters , the better for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Miracle2022: 8:26pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

LEAVE THE FOOLS, THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE HELD NNAMDI KANU FOR 1 YEAR AND CANNOT JAILL HIM.

THEY KEEP COMMITING ABOMINATION AND PASSING THE BLAME TO ESN.

ANY KILLING POSTED BY THIS OP, IS FROM DSS.

God punish your entire family,you shall die a painful death.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by christistruth01: 8:26pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:
No amount of propaganda by your Jihadist will bring IPOB down.. cos Biafra actualization is a task that must be accomplished.... Chronic unity beggars..

Pray for what happened to her to happen to you too if it wasn't IPOB

WILD SAVAGES !!!!!!

Despicable and Cursed animals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Miracle2022: 8:27pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:
you and your children will die a like animals, you will get rotten before your death.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 8:28pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Witch continue talking today you will realize that there are strange people in this forum.
I repeat you will be kill same manner with your family for supporting evils inside a country I controlled.
...if I support injustice in any way may I die like that woman and you Igbo hater shall live till 98yrs ,but if I support peace and Justice may you be killed like that woman.
May air ,water ,soil we match grant my request .
May the forces of supreme you Light , you KNOÚSÇUS ,you forces of our relative galaxy be my witness .
You called me a witch eh you tiny creature ...I shall set example with u , u wish hate on discriminated tribe and you shall reap hate.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by gidgiddy: 8:29pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
the phone call,the shirt of the executioner are straight evidence to prove that ipob did this.
I seriously wonder why the dss never arrested you. You are evil and your mother or daughter will surely be treated that way. You will die a painful death and you will get rotten even while you're still alive.

What do you mean the phone call is evidence? I listend to that video and all was in it was someone claiming to have killed the couple. There was nothing in it to connect IPOB

Besides, any with a phone can make such a call. The speed with which it was put on social media is also suspicious

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Miracle2022: 8:30pm On May 05, 2022
Valkrie:

These are simply government agents....if you know this you know peace...!! They only wanted to give a dog a bad name and nothing more...The whole stuff/act reek of government agents act and set up...!!!

No single evidence pointing to ipob or ESN...using somebody's name or calling somebodys name in a video as this can never pass evidence scrutiny in court...!! Only fools and the dundees in government would want to pass such as evidence...!!

These couple where simply set and killed...nothing more...!! And the video is to proof to their master that what he paid for or is paying for has been achieved and delivered...!!

Again the question that bega for a million dollar answer is why is it only you that always have such video first and rush to post here tagging ipob or esn. ?? Its either you are in league with the murderers or those who pay them. simply...!!!
you are a fool. Just look at the shirt of the executioner.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:30pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...You taba21 have never supported igbos nor criticized the activities of Fulani herdsmen.
Unarmed ipob were massacred u cheered the military ,oyigbo citizens were killed for nothing u jubiliated without remembering karma. That which u jubiliated shall come back to u in 100 droves.
Religion made u believe their is no karma but hypocritical rubbish from ur cursed Religion , karma is real , immortals fear it but u tiny creatures don't .

Fyi d god( Yahweh aka satan ) u said shud punish me & my present family is my biological dad .I am RUNÉSH ( serxxxxam )

I'm here and back alive as expected by the world and my judgement is final.
I know only ijele, I am in charge,we shall see.

RIP

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 8:30pm On May 05, 2022
GreenArrow1:

Your problem isn't that evil is being perpetrated in your land, on your own people, by your own kinsmen.
It is that oyigboupdate posts them for the world to see the true nature of your people.
How can a people be so foolish collectively? It defies logic.
I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa state. I have lived enough on this earth to understand how the dark forces work,especially here in Nigeria. It is an evil country that sucks blood. You can choose which side you are on, but I know too well the evil ongoing is perpetuated by those who have already been exposed to collude to kill, steal and destroy innocent people all over the country. Their signature is clear for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Sergio104(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

You're finished already this is not an ordinary forum,many in this forum are no more because of their foolishness.

RIP

Death and sorrow mate cool

RIP too

Beside you won't live forever

Rubbish and ingredients
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by gidgiddy: 8:30pm On May 05, 2022
GreenArrow1:

Please stop talking. You are a monumental waste of oxygen. Who is the shameless, worthless being that birthed you? Such a disservice to humanity.

And yet if you are asked where this happened you will say you dont know

All you know is that IPOB did it, with no proof exceot guesswork
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

SENSELESS JANJAAAWEED, UNITY BEGGAR

CANT U SEE THAT, U SOUND LIKE A FOOL

God punish your house whole you cannibal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 8:32pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
you and your children will die a like animals, you will get rotten before your death.
You are the evil one Nigeria supporter who will receive his recompense from the Just God in Heaven. There is no escaping for you unless you repent and seek redress.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:34pm On May 05, 2022
SwissMass:
Jesus Christ, this is terrible, is this what you are supporting in Igbo land, I am sure the woman must have been raped because she was the only one naked

And you expect anything good to happen in igbo land with this Doom behaviour.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 8:35pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
and you are a woman? You will surely be killed and treated the way this woman was treated. Your family members will die painfully while you are watching, your private part will be rotten while you are alive. In Jesus name.
...if I support injustice and not peace and love,may ur curse come to pass but if I don't support injustice may u die like that woman. Air ,fire , sand and sea bear me witness , supreme aspects set example with those who hate unnecessarily on igbos who believe in Nigeria in action but not words .so shall it bear.
Before u chat read my previous post ( u would av known y many call me satanic I am not ) the
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 8:36pm On May 05, 2022
Bonessaw:
Fulani! This is how Kanu brainwash you guys. Before the so-called Oyigboupdate posted this stuff, the audio of the killers was everywhere. This was when it was clear that UGM killed them. The clowns even boasted with Igbo. Assuming many of us don't understand Igbo we would believe the lies you spill here.

Those of you who are educated spend your time online blaming Fulani, but the ex-convict and non-educated are those dudes you see there.
Mailafa has indicted you one nigerianist; colluding to steal, kill and destroy every dissenting voice on your way to dip the Koran in the Atlantic.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by christistruth01: 8:38pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...if I support injustice and not peace and love,may ur curse come to pass but if I don't support injustice may u die like that woman. Air ,fire , sand and sea bear me witness , supreme aspects set example with those who hate unnecessarily on igbos who believe in Nigeria in action but not words .so shall it bear.
Before u chat read my previous post ( u would av known y many call me satanic I am not ) the

Was the Woman whose head was sliced off while she was alive with her eyes wide open not Igbo ?

The Woman was Courageous till death
unlike Cowardly Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

May Jesus Christ rest her Soul

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Pierocash(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Again, US SEC Cautions On Investing In Crypto / Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.