Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21611 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Buckeyemedia1: 9:04pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...don't pity igbos but ur tribe , igbos are standing up to their schemers ,while ur tribe is been overwhelmed by same schemers.
Please Keep quiet, & go & look for a boyfriend it is quite obvious that you are jonesing, Nonsense ManWoman.

7 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by after4: 9:05pm On May 05, 2022
Abubakar Shekau of the north, we sight you

Buckeyemedia1:
Emma Powerful of Nairaland has spoken?
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by sayusuf(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2022
God..
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2022
Bonessaw:
The same way there's no innocent person in your family. I won't join words with you.
...u shallow minded person I can see u are afraid of this walking corpse ? He has entered my deathtrap so confront him before his death.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by limeta(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2022
After seeing this am through with all this
This is not right

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Buckeyemedia1: 9:07pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

If you have no evidence that IPOB did this, beyond biased sentiments, then shut your mouth

Tell your security agents to do their job and fish out those that did this rather than coming online to make baseless accusations
See the security agents doing the killing, the beasts you created will without a shadow of a doubt comeback to consume you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8qwQuu56fA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by after4: 9:10pm On May 05, 2022
include this one, nah their media agent hem be

Buckeyemedia1:
See the people doing the killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8qwQuu56fA

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Fredchisom(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2022
No wonder Nigerians are the most useless blacks in the whole world, because they spoke igbo,that means the are ESN,besides if I may ask"is ESN unknown gun men?what about the sponsored government agents parading themselves as ugm,no matter how u hate mazi Nnamdi kanu, he is far better than all of u and your generation put together. All this barbaric video is to get evidence against mazi.
If its in a civilised world,investigations would have commenced.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:12pm On May 05, 2022
Ipob don turn to fully boko haram grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Buckeyemedia1: 9:13pm On May 05, 2022
after4:
include this one, nah their media agent hem be

Bunch of Confused children, the man Udele1 has exposed you people, Sorry for your future, what a waste of life, you will suffer in Nigeria for a very long time, no more refugee status for ipobians anymore in Europe or The Americas.

Nonsense Terrorists.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Buckeyemedia1: 9:16pm On May 05, 2022
Fredchisom:
No wonder Nigerians are the most useless blacks in the whole world, because they spoke igbo,that means the are ESN,besides if I may ask"is ESN unknown gun men?what about the sponsored government agents parading themselves as ugm,no matter how u hate mazi Nnamdi kanu, he is far better than all of u and your generation put together All this barbaric video is to get evidence against mazi.
If its in a civilised world,investigations would have commenced.
Is he better than your papa or your mother’s brothers?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2022
AudioMonkey:

See this fool supporting evil.

Mumu, carry Igbo matter on your head like gala when you no even be Igbo.

Assuming you have sense, by now, you should know no black man with barbaric behavior is worth supporting.

Sebi you love Igbo nation, ok na carry your legs waka for Anambra 5:00am, let's see if the people you're supporting won't trim your smelly pssy without thinking twice.
... I don't have a black soul either u tiny creature ,I was only born in sept 1975 in umuchim, ahoada rivers state to open ur eyes to universal codes of the supreme hidden away from u by the obnoxious Jehovah aka Satan u all worship today,
So i don't have to be a dumb black to fight injustice against dumb blacks.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Karemarealty288(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu will die a horrible death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Valkrie: 9:18pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
you are a fool. Just look at the shirt of the executioner.

You are a bigger and a fatter fool thinking that wearing a shirt with symbol or insignia is a conclusive evidence....!! Oga...armed robbers, boko haram and fulani bandits wear Nigerian army and police camouflage...does that in your little demeted brain point to a fact that they are Nigerian army and police? I just feel in my spirit that your either a slowpoke or part of the gang of murders...one of your gang post video and the rest rush to comment to make the narrative stick...you all are dunce with no brain....!!!

The bankroller of such operation should have hired intelligent people to run such false flag operation instead of school dropout no brainer and morons like you people...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Christistruth02: 9:20pm On May 05, 2022
The Woman was Courageous until death
unlike Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB Cowards that murdered her

May Jesus rest her Soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 9:23pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

God punish my house whole am cannibal

AMEN! BLOODY CANNIBAL U ARE.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2022
To be honest this will make anyone livid beyond belief. You igbos have no shame.

This unbelievable evil is going on in your land every single day.

Instead of you to reclaim the goodness of your ancestral territory from these serial killers, butchers, cannibals and deviant psychopaths you are all here daily to argue like imbeciles and drag Yorubas, Fulanis, Hausa, Omokri, Tinubu, El Rufai etal.

You guys are gone. Seriously. The fact that you have other States of Nigwria outside the SE, as escape bolt holes, has really fcked you Igbos up.

It is the reason the likes of Obi Cubana, E-Money, Psquare family, Linda Ikeji and many other Igbos can be flossing in Lagos totally disconnected from the horrors in ala Igbo.

They are all cowards who cannot dare utter a word of condemnation against these sadistic serial killers and butchers they prefer to hide awy from in Lagos and Abuja.

Tinubu you lot love to hate would not accept miltary domination and dictatorship over SW and Nigeria. He fought Abacha to a standstill and had to go into exile.

Meanwhile all your leaders, elite and celebrities dont care to stand up to the cancer destroying your land because they have escape options that leaves them happy to ignore the deaths, cannibalism, mutilations and killings in ala Igbo.

Uneducated killers have taken over your region and you people are on Nairaland and in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo etal dragging those better off than you instead of acting to defend your land and people from the evil we are all seeing and literally throwing up to.

You lot are clowns. Seun should ban all of you for your inhuman cowardice and lack of feelings towards the poor and defenseless in your land being killed by fellow Igbos and not 'outsiders' as you Igbos are obsessed with claiming.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 9:23pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
God punish my entire family,I shall die a painful death.

AMEN! U WILL SURELY DIE PAINFUL.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:24pm On May 05, 2022
eddie7:
Now, I truly believe that madness no get formulas

Wickedness

Na only wike understand these people formula

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:25pm On May 05, 2022
Dsalvo:
To be honest this will make anyone livid beyond belief. You igbos have no shame.

This unbelievable evil is going on in your land every single day.

Instead of you to reclaim the goodness of your ancestral territory from these serial killers, butchers, cannibals and deviant psychopaths you are all here daily to argue like imbeciles and drag Yorubas, Fulanis, Hausa, Omokri, Tinubu, El Rufai etal.

You guys are gone. Seriously. The fact that you have other States of Nigwria outside the SE, as escape bolt holes, has really fcked you Igbos up.

It is the reason the likes of Obi Cubana, E-Money, Psquare family, Linda Ikeji and many other Igbos can be flossing in Lagos totally disconnected from the horrors in ala Igbo.

They are all cowards who cannot dare utter a word of condemnation against these sadistic serial killers and butchers they prefer to hide awy from in Lagos and Abuja.

Tinubu you lot love to hate would not accept miltary domination and dictatorship over SW and Nigeria. He fought Abacha to a standstill and had to go into exile.

Meanwhile all your leaders, elite and celebrities dont care to stand up to the cancer destroying your land because they have escape options that leaves them happy to ignore the deaths, cannibalism, mutilations and killings in ala Igbo.

Uneducated killers have taken over your region and you people are on Nairaland and in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo etal dragging those better off than you instead of acting to defend your land and people from the evil we are all seeing and literally throwing up to.

You lot are clowns. Seun should ban all of you for your inhuman cowardice and lack of feelings towards the poor and defenseless in your land being killed by fellow Igbos and not 'outsiders' as you Igbos are obsessed with claiming.

Pls IPOB bingos. Pls

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by cktheluckyman: 9:25pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Are those hailing unknown gunmen in Ariaria, yesterday were innocent people.

There's no innocent people in the south east as it stands now all are in support of doom ipob
God punish you!!! Shebi it is northerners that are innocent baa?
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 9:25pm On May 05, 2022
AudioMonkey:

See this fool supporting evil.

Mumu, carry Igbo matter on your head like gala when you no even be Igbo.

Assuming you have sense, by now, you should know no black man with barbaric behavior is worth supporting.

Sebi you love Igbo nation, ok na carry your legs waka for Anambra 5:00am, let's see if the people you're supporting won't trim your smelly pssy without thinking twice.
... Hahahaha at the bolded grin grin
They will even hail me " mama viper founder of black white angels worldwide "

You tiny creatures see unknown gunmen as terror when many ancient pre-zoic giant beings saw spinning iron terrors killing thousands in an hour , that's real terror not some boys seeking vengeance against ur hatefullness and blood lust against them.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 9:25pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

2MORROW,AFTER DSS MURDER, BRING AND PPOST HERE.

U ARE NOW EMPLOYED.

IFELE EME!
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by cktheluckyman: 9:26pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Wike actually created this madness happening here today.

ESN is a direct consequence of the oyigbo massacre
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:26pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Kanu need to be beheaded first before the extermination of anything called ipob or ESN unknown gunmen

The government is still moved by emotional games. The way Wike handled these people in just 2-3 months is part of the reason I love him.

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is just too gory cry cry cry

I would recommend the Nigeria Army upped its game and adopt the Odi treatment where necessary if that will curtail this rampaging Ipob/ugm terrorists

Amen. They should bring down the tucano jets
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by HenryWilliams(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

May I never see good if what I'm about to say is a lie. I was about to take my bathe mehn after seeing this video I lost interest. As im typing now I'm naked on my bed.
Before coming I bought milk to just drink tea as dinner but right now I've lost appetite.
Mehn... my heart is just beating. I wonder how she would have been feeling when she have seen how they beheaded her husband close to her and she knows she is next...

Chai God nna err

I'm telling u. I could see the fear pulsating thru her body.. she was definitely raped and beaten badly.. see discoloration marks all over.
And for her to see her dead husband beside her.. knowing fully well she's also going to die so ignobly.. so sad. I see other corpses in the ditch behind them.
This isn't the way to go ..to achieve Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Alabihaskillus: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Igbos sha, Una go hear am bcuz Nnamdi Kanu will never leave prison, Igbo presidency will never happen and biafra will never come. If Una like sit at home for 1000yrs, if Una like kill Una selves, when Una tire Una go rest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

...I shall raise dead humans souls against u ijele . Stop this now ,this is ur last warning
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Christistruth02: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Kanu and anything called ipob should be exterminate.

They even slice their own sister pussy to the world after finish beheading her.
I pity the youth still living in those places
a

They Raped her too

4 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:28pm On May 05, 2022
Sergio104:
Blood of Jesus shocked cry

This video has killed the last support I have for IPOB

To hell with freedom when you have chosen the heart of a beast.

To hell with Nnamdi KANU

To hell with every individual involved in this mess

To hell with all the miscreants that has turned my beloveth igboland to Golgotha.

To hell with ........

Please I won't trade my conscience for rubbish

My heart goes out to her embarassed

People like gidgiddy is still playing blind game, saying the phone call is not enough he needs more evidence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:28pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Kanu and anything called ipob should be exterminate.

They even slice their own sister pussy to the world after finish beheading her.
I pity the youth still living in those places

That's why I warned viewers the video might spoil your night

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Wike To Sign Cancelation Of Omehia's Recognition As Ex- Rivers Governor Tomorrow / Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency / What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.