Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21613 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:41pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:
IPOB has denied doing this and there is no evidence, beyond pretty sentiments, that they did

What the security forces should do is work diligently to fish out the perpetrators of this crime, rather than wasting time pointing fingers with no proof

God will punish you and this shall be your last year on planet earth for supporting evil.

RIP

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SwissMass: 8:41pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

And you expect anything good to happen in igbo land with this Doom behaviour.

This one is terrible, even they cut the private part of their own tribe's woman after killing her, even Boko Haram aren't this wicked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

I'm here and back alive as expected by the world and my judgement is final.
I know only ijele, I am in charge,we shall see.

RIP
... hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin u are in trouble
Air ,water, fire ,sand forces of nature bear me witness .I come with clean heart and righteousness be the judge over me and taba21. Take anyone at fault.

Sisterfire remembered that before H their is an A ,but taba21 curses me because I remembered their is an A , he taba21 hates to remember their is A,B,C,D before H
great unseen forces billion years old taba21 a tiny human model of 6ft didn't even do an investigation before going against me a symbol justice and compassion made flesh
Judge us with death ,judge us
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Smoke55: 8:44pm On May 05, 2022
Jezzz!!!! cry cry

This is barbaric,this is uncalled-for,this is un Igbo.. embarassed embarassed

I'm dumbfounded...

God anybody that have hand in this,let same fate befall him/her..

This is not what igbos are known for,this act doesn't represent igbos..

cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SarkinYarki: 8:44pm On May 05, 2022
God Punish anybody supporting these animals , God punish you till 7 generations

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SarkinYarki: 8:45pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:
IPOB has denied doing this and there is no evidence, beyond pretty sentiments, that they did

What the security forces should do is work diligently to fish out the perpetrators of this crime, rather than wasting time poiknting fingers with no proof

Abeg sharap..Keep supporting those indisciplined barbarians

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:45pm On May 05, 2022
BSdetective:

Curses wouldn't remove the wickedness from Africa, it only breeds a cycle. And let's not bvllshit ourselves, killings like this are happening everyday in different parts of the country.

God punish you You're an animal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 8:45pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

God will punish you and this shall be your last year on planet earth for supporting evil.

RIP
... RIP is for those u love little being
I type RIET rest in everlasting torment for u .Igbo hate is ur death
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by gidgiddy: 8:47pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

RIP

If you have no evidence that IPOB did this, beyond biased sentiments, then shut your mouth

Tell your security agents to do their job and fish out those that did this rather than coming online to make baseless accusations

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Kingsley1000(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2022
This thread ought to be on frontpage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:48pm On May 05, 2022
Bonessaw:
Odi treatment for innocent civillians. You are insane. The army should go for the terrorist. All they need do is befriend the community and they'l be shown the hideouts of the muderers. But I doubt they'll.

Are those hailing unknown gunmen in Ariaria, yesterday were innocent people.

There's no innocent people in the south east as it stands now all are in support of doom ipob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Kingsley1000(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2022
This is the most terrible video i have watched

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:49pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The phone call nko?
When the killer used Nnamdi Kanu slogan "let the Nigerian army leave the east or unknown gunmen will continue killing them" that one nko.
Is there anything u have owned up to?
IPOB DOS ordered a sit at home yesterday over Buhari visit.
Unknown gunmen came to Ariaria warn people to obey IPOB.
Few hours later IPOB denied ordering the unknown gunmen.
That one no do. Una still con deny say una no order anything.
Abeg gerrara hia u sound so foolish here.

May the evil u nurture and support visit u gidgiddy

Leave this dead man

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:51pm On May 05, 2022
2elliot:
I have said it and I will continue to say it, you are a suspect or know personally those behind these killkngs, as late Mailafia said before he was killed suspiciously. But no matter the evil you do, God is still on His throne and your judgement is sure, unless you repent of you evil and seek redress.

Animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
you and your children will die a like animals, you will get rotten before your death.
Says pathetic unity beggar from Fulani stock that can't imagine his life without Ndigbo in Nigeria...

Thesame way your lots are currently facing possible annihilation by Fulani terrorist which you obviously supporting due to religious affiliation...

IPOB isn't behind their death , go and hold your Jihadist government responsible and leave IPOB out of your misery..
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 8:52pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Animal
Algae
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Buckeyemedia1: 8:53pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

How do you know that this happened in the South East? Nobody knows where it happened. Even the knife used in this video is is that type used in cutting Suya, something a Northerner would use
How are we sure this Fulani DSS event in Eastern Nigeria? Keep deceiving yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8qwQuu56fA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
Sergio104:
Blood of Jesus shocked cry

This video has killed the last support I have for IPOB

To hell with freedom when you have chosen the heart of a beast.

To hell with Nnamdi KANU

To hell with every individual involved in this mess

To hell with all the miscreants that has turned my beloveth igboland to Golgotha.

To hell with ........

Please I won't trade my conscience for rubbish

My heart goes out to her embarassed
...I have seen wars in ancient time . Believe half of wat u see and none of what u heard .
Remember everyone wants Igbo annihilation don't let this u aren't sure of push u to hate those fighting on ur behalf .
Remember the past , remember the past , remember oyigbo!
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Buckeyemedia1: 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:
Says pathetic unity beggar from Fulani stock that can't imagine his life without Ndigbo in Nigeria...

Thesame way your lots are currently facing possible annihilation by Fulani terrorist which you obviously supporting due to religion affiliation...

IPOB isn't behind their death , go and hold your Jihadist government responsible and leave IPOB out of your misery..
Emma Powerful of Nairaland has spoken?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Kingsley1000(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2022
AudioMonkey:

No! God forbid.

I don't watch barbaric acts of black monkeys all over Africa.

Try watch this one,you will be more enlightened by their activities

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:56pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
your family generation, your mother,your sister,your daughter will be delt with the way you and your terrorist gang deal with this woman and her husband.
You are a pathetic foolish terrorist,that is wallowing in a generational curse. Your daughter must surely test the same thing you did to this woman.

She/he never knows that spirit are among the nairalander, she's gone forget about her.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Bonessaw(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Are those hailing unknown gunmen in Ariaria, yesterday were innocent people.

There's no innocent people in the south east as it stands now all are in support of doom ipob
The same way there's no innocent person in your family. I won't join words with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by after4: 8:57pm On May 05, 2022
who dash you igbo? if you are not one of the terrorists, how did you get this video? useless pauper, all of you carrying out these killings in the south east will pay for it. look at how you and your friends dehumanised another human. God go judge you

OyigboUpdate:

We the Igbos are tired of unknown gunmen. We dash u. Take them to your place

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 05, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Try watch this one,you will be more enlightened by their activities

cheesy cheesy

Send YouTube link not Gdrive.

You wan lure me to watch beheading ba?

I say no.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:58pm On May 05, 2022
Bonessaw:
The same way there's no innocent person in your family. I won't join words with you.

You're cursed
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:58pm On May 05, 2022
2elliot:
Algae

You're cursed
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Buckeyemedia1: 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...I have seen wars in ancient time . Believe half of wat u see and none of what u heard .
Remember everyone wants Igbo annihilation don't let this u aren't sure of push u to hate those fighting on ur behalf .
Sorry for you, Igbo women of all Nigerian tribes marry outside of their tribe the most, who wants the annihilation of igbos? Please stop deceiving yourself.

Even Abubakar Atiku, Marwa, Nyako have igbo wives.

7 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:

Which ancient war did you see before?
Abeg rest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 9:00pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Ijele, everyone in Nigeria knows you even if you find yourself in midst of northern bloody jihad terrorists, you're safe but I pity your tribe men, those bearing Igbo names across Nigeria.

...don't pity igbos but ur tribe , igbos are standing up to their schemers ,while ur tribe is been overwhelmed by same schemers.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 9:01pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

You're cursed
you are a curse unto yourself
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by after4: 9:02pm On May 05, 2022
GreenArrow1:

Look at this bloody hypocrite.

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Buckeyemedia1: 9:02pm On May 05, 2022
after4:
who dash you igbo? if you are not one of the terrorists, how did you get this video? useless pauper, all of you carrying out these killings in the south east will pay for it. look at how you and your friends dehumanised another human. God go judge you

See the people doing the killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8qwQuu56fA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

FG-Ijaw Talks Spark Ethnic Tension In Niger Delta / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.