Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car (46725 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Imagineers: 12:50pm On May 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
A woman in the area where I recide reportedly divorced her husband for buying a car instead of building a house.It was said that the divorced husband failed to listen to the wife to build a house and bought a car with the money they both raised.

What is our society turning into?

LadiesForever Jeon

The man is surrounded by bad friends and family members. He probably believe the money is too small to complete his dream house. This is what made many people to squander tangible resources.

You build house in stages. That money could have raised the house to the first phase. The subsequent stages are always cheaper if it is a bungalow. Too bad he did not listen to his wife on this. This aspect of life is the beauty of a marriage. Two heads are better than one.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Miner13: 12:50pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

How did you know he's impressing his side chicks Is it today people or families buy car first before building a house abi which kind post you dey post self......
was there an agreement or not? when some women acted wild they call them names. is anything wrong in respecting a conscience accord? or is it wrong to seeking an apology for an intent diversion before buying the car? the man is selfish and nonsensical i repeat

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Parisian: 12:51pm On May 08, 2022
Brother wey mumu.
VictorUSA:
He is a man, you don't judge him.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Parisian: 12:52pm On May 08, 2022
And how is that your business? Is it not another person's pussy the man is busy fvvking? Stay mad.
VictorUSA:
Reason she divorce her husband is to be free to do anything with her pussy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JovialJune(f): 12:52pm On May 08, 2022
So many foolish married men abound in this life, the wife is wise and sensible, now that she has divorced the senseless man, she can buy a land for herself, build a house, and plan her life well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2022
frozen70:

[s] If both of them raised the money for building and he decided to buy the car

If am the woman, I will collect the car and use it for my children

Then go behind him buy a land and start building secretly

This is one of the reasons women builds house without their husband's consent

He just want to show of with the car, whereas accommodation in is what the family need not car[/s]
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by AmazingELixir: 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
undecided

Shebi na the N3,000,000 wey dem carry buy that car dey wan use buy land and build house ni.

Even for a standard 3 bedroom bungalow you should be keeping between N8 - N10 mill nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by judinho07(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
"i see two option in dix matter..1)maybe d man spend much tp going and coming back 4rm wrk..(2,ego and pride...?
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by faithfull18(f): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
Women seem to be more intelligent and wiser than men. Just few men rank higher.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by PunisherX: 12:54pm On May 08, 2022
I’m pretty certain if the husband had brought up the idea of buying a car instead of building a house as they both agreed on then there won’t be any reason for both parties to save up together since their reason for saving doesn’t align which is suppose to just to avoid stories like this� I’m a man though�I come in peace ✌�
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JovialJune(f): 12:54pm On May 08, 2022
Fatbam003:
Even if she did not file for divorce .The woman will still claim ownership of the house one day , claiming they built it together. Fear women

And why the hell wouldn't she claim a house that they built together? She should leave it all for the husband? Where una dey keep una sense?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ALFADOS(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
A woman in the area where I recide reportedly divorced her husband for buying a car instead of building a house.It was said that the divorced husband failed to listen to the wife to build a house and bought a car with the money they both raised.

What is our society turning into?

LadiesForever Jeon
So far they have land already, the car be used for transportation and raises the money to build the house thy want shikenan
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Angy55(f): 12:55pm On May 08, 2022
xteve:
Akpor!!!

Akpor kor na angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by RightToReject(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2022
The axiom which says "he who comes into equity must come with a clean hand" remains sacrosanct. So, if he used the money they raised collectively and agreed to use to build a house to buy a car instead, without her cheerful and volitional consent, however small her contribution might be, he deserved whatever reaction he got from her.

If you don't want to feel the cruel side of anyone, don't wittingly trample on their inalienable right under any guise, and where and when they choose to indulge you, don't go about appropriating cleverness and supremeness in general to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JovialJune(f): 12:55pm On May 08, 2022
faithfull18:

You did not lie my dear, they are actually the weaker, emotional gender.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by GistFullGround: 12:58pm On May 08, 2022
The wife is more sensible than the husband!

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JBoss25(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2022
Winters23:

What's this obsession about building a house?

I still maintain its economic raskality to start building a house with limited capital that is better invested in money generating business.
aswear, Nigerians are obsessed about building houses

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by juwoonn(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2022
You guys listen to one side of a story and judge.. haha
First, what type of car did he buy? How much did he buy the car? And what’s the cost of building a house?
Secondly, what’s the purpose of buying the car? Is it to do Uber/bolt/car hire and make more money (investment)?
If the cost of buying the car is less than 5M and the purpose is to do Uber/bolt, the man made a good decision; because they can start building the house and get stuck halfway with 5M.
Truvelisback:
The man is a Fool. Na wetin him wan use car do? Car could break down at anytime and the price could depriciate with time but building a house is a lifetime investment. He could have rented some of the rooms while they live in 2rooms. I percieve they are even living in a rented appartment.
frozen70:

If both of them raised the money for building and he decided to buy the car

He just want to show of with the car, whereas accommodation in is what the family need not car

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JBoss25(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
So many foolish married men abound in this life, the wife is wise and sensible, now that she has divorced the senseless man, she can buy a land for herself, build a house, and plan her life well.
build house with only 3 Mill? You need a serious koboko flogging on your brain

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Jeferious: 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
faithfull18:
And most of the inventions today were made by women, right? Hmmmm. This gender war wey una dey promote. E go loud gan
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Sterope(f): 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
You are a man and you like to think yourself as the leader. FYI, a good leader won't say 'and so' over a joint decision that has significant financial implications.

erico2k2:

and so?can't she use the said car as well to ease mobility

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JovialJune(f): 1:02pm On May 08, 2022
edosignature:
That was how my Father & my wife adviced me to developed our land we bought 2 years after we got married instead of buying a car. Fast forward to the present we're proud owners of 3 houses & currently with no car of our own at the moment but the experience of being a Landlord at a younger age of 38 is such a Blessing from God & good wisdom advice from my Father & Wife.

Invest in properties for your future self will be highly proud of you.

Peace.

This is a real man right here, not the many idiots supporting the senseless husband.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JBoss25(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2022
juwoonn:
First, what type of car did he buy? How much did he buy the car? And what’s the cost of building an house?
Secondly, what’s the purpose of buying the car? Is it to do Uber/bolt/car hire and make more money (investment)?
If the cost of buying the car is less than 5M and the purpose is to do Uber/bolt, the man made a good decision; because they can start building the house and get stuck halfway.
I tire brother, mumu ppl full this nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JovialJune(f): 1:03pm On May 08, 2022
JBoss25:
build house with with only 3 Mill? You need a serious koboko flogging on your brain

Where did the Op say the amount is 3 million?

Your brain is filled with akamu.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Ebubu3: 1:05pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
shebi you’ve divorced your husband for all the bad decisions he has made undecided

Abi he is perfect
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by 1Sharon(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2022
Winters23:

What's this obsession about building a house?

I still maintain its economic raskality to start building a house with limited capital that is better invested in money generating business.

Generational wealth

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JovialJune(f): 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
juwoonn:
First, what type of car did he buy? How much did he buy the car? And what’s the cost of building a house?
If the cost of buying the car is less than 5M and the purpose is to do Uber/bolt, the man made a good decision; because they can start building the house and get stuck halfway with 5M.

We will listen to one side of the story because that is the information we have right now, if you are so pressed to know the husband's side, ask Op for their address or wait till Op tells us the husband's side of the story, till then we will continue to comment on this one, if you don't like the negative comments on the senseless husband, leave the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by seanwilliam(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
If the car will aid his business which in turn ensures flow of income to the house , I think it’s a good idea.

But if they have children and the car is not for business purpose and the wife’s money IS PART OF IT, then he’s totally wrong

But if a woman divorces cos of that , I will never take her back
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Slynation(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
frozen70:

If both of them raised the money for building and he decided to buy the car

He just want to show of with the car, whereas accommodation in is what the family need not car
See as e easy for your mouth as if the man is a kid, well, unless your husband will be a potential simp tho...!!
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Genea(f): 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Reason she divorce her husband is to be free to do anything with her pussy.
is that what your dull brain got from the write up?

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by JovialJune(f): 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
shebi you’ve divorced your husband for all the bad decisions he has made undecided

Abi he is perfect

He also did not divorce me for all my bad decisions, because we are imperfect....duhhh undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Ebubu3: 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:

Where did the Op say the amount is 3 million?

Your brain is filled with akamu.
3million will get you a very simple and decent car undecided

Me like this na small 3m decent car first oo undecided while renting an apartment undecided e no go tey i go still build my mansion undecided i no come dis lyf to trek jostle danfo with u for literally 5-10 years cos that’s how long most houses take. No be me go use okada for 5-10 years.

Las las u no go contribute ur savings to the car i go buy for myself so i go hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.