Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car (46735 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by wallrichy: 12:30pm On May 08, 2022
Read the story. Divorced already. Family already broken. Total break down has happened already. Wish them well in their different future endeavours.

ObamaMessi:
I hope you are not going infidelity.That will bring a total breakdown of the family.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Fatbam003: 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
micflo28:
Women obviously are wiser than men. Car maintenance will never let you achieve other dreams of yours. It’s a bad decision.
How? So getting a car will stop other achievements and that makes women wiser than men.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Sterope(f): 12:33pm On May 08, 2022
She gets to make a financially prudent decisions for herself
erico2k2:

and Now that she has left the union her gain is??

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Wallade(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2022
Miner13:
is it not better to breakdown the family to breaking down the woman whose acceptance of going through the rough tunnel with her man.but to wake to a surprise diverse of course.. a very selfish man finding a way to impressing his sidechicks.rubbish alphamale

What makes you think the car is about impressing his side chicks?
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Bahamas95(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2022
Husband and wife matter like this it's better to hear from both parties before jumping into conclusion.

I just hope the woman didn't use this as an excuse to divorce me.

Maybe the man is the irresponsible type that likes showing off. He wan tell people say he don make am.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by olarent: 12:33pm On May 08, 2022
Don't blame the woman,the woman might have been bowling his excess for a very long time.Am a man as well but some men are useless as anything you can not compared.
tctrills:

we are not praising the man for that. But the woman's decision shows the kind of person she is in the first place. I have a friend who wasted his entire house rent on gambling. This was money raised by him and his wife. It was very sad and crazy. But the wife valued their relationship over money. Today he no more gambles. They are still together. That's what we call a wife, not these modern girls that think money defines everything. Sorry if I sound old school but that's the way I was brought up.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Sterope(f): 12:33pm On May 08, 2022
You could be married for a 100 years. It is not proof you have a happy home or wife or that you treat your household right. Anyone can get married and stay married.
tctrills:
How do you know I am not happily married for more than 10 years now? The woman only divorced because the man refused to do her bidding. She had so many other options.
1. She could have forgiven and started saving up for the house.
2. She could have demanded her part of the money and made the man pay it back.
3. She could have enjoyed the car with him and be happy with his decision.
She chose divorce this tells us the kind of person she is. Money is not more important than relationships. We let money go to keep relationships. I hope you meet someone who takes his relationship with you over money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Fatbam003: 12:34pm On May 08, 2022
Even if she did not file for divorce .The woman will still claim ownership of the house one day , claiming they built it together. Fear women

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by erico2k2(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
Sterope:
She gets to make a financially prudent decisions for herself
and 4get her vows so shortly U see life
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by gadgethead: 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
Smart woman! When the man comes to his senses, they can get married again. With so much financial uncertainty in the world now, a man will still be thinking with his balls?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by mcdokwe(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
frozen70:

If both of them raised the money for building and he decided to buy the car

If am the woman, I will collect the car and use it for my children

Then go behind him buy a land and start building secretly

This is one of the reasons women builds house without their husband's consent

He just want to show of with the car, whereas accommodation in is what the family need not car
may or may not be right. A car can be a gateway to more income that would expedite the building
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Dave607(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2022
You're right
ObamaMessi:
Selling the land will require the man's signature too.It's not possible for her alone to sell the land.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by olarent: 12:37pm On May 08, 2022
Mobility is good,comfortable life is pleasant but one step after others,The woman know his income is little which she prioritize building over car.if you don't start building you we not Finnish it,buying car first for low income earners for luxury is bad because is an expenses.[b][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Uchedizzy(f): 12:38pm On May 08, 2022
MeSelf i prefer house first before car, i love privacy too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Maconstruct(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2022
Wise woman. Stupid decision making family head.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by LordIsaac(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2022
Let me first hear from the husband....I need his more objective view. I just hope he is a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Lamasta(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2022
Miner13:
is it not better to breakdown the family to breaking down the woman whose acceptance of going through the rough tunnel with her man.but to wake to a surprise diverse of course.. a very selfish man finding a way to impressing his sidechicks.rubbish alphamale
How did you know he's impressing his side chicks Is it today people or families buy car first before building a house abi which kind post you dey post self......
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by ajerimitan: 12:40pm On May 08, 2022
Logically it is much advised to delay immediate gratification and sacrifice comfort to achieve a greater goal financially such as an asset or house. A car can be a liability to some level of financial status unless it is well known and crystal clear how to convert such a car to an asset. Buying a car might be worth it if it can help build the mans esteem and make him gain some societal ground I fully assume he knows what he is doing. There are some contracts that can be lost simply because you don't have a car or a good one. But house is very good it is an easy asset but can also turn to a liability. If the distance of where you are able to afford to build your house is not of economic advantage to where you work and the transport is so much. Then that kind of house is a liability as at the time. How f the car bought is a good grade Toyota brand it can be an asset because of its second hand market value and savings on transportation. The man may know clearly well what he is doing. I learnt a lesson five years back. I was beaten hands down financially and economically buy virtue of tangible result. A womanizer, drunkard, and spend thrift like I would describe him got a better result than I did at a particular project I was stunned. The man was everything but stupid.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Tallesty1(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2022
frozen70:

Every woman knows and understands how to handle her spouse
False
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by iamdapsyj(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
A woman in the area where I recide reportedly divorced her husband for buying a car instead of building a house.It was said that the divorced husband failed to listen to the wife to build a house and bought a car with the money they both raised.

What is our society turning into?

LadiesForever Jeon

That is the bone of contention right there.......

The man shouldn't have used that money since the party to the fund didn't consent to it.....this is common sense now!

It's a different thing If the money was solely the man's own.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by clems88(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2022
Car is important as well as house.
I and my wife had misunderstanding because of the car issue. Had to get a land and started building before she had rest of mind.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by PussyKing(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
According to the story, they already have a land.But the man refused to build a house and chose to buy a car living in a renting house.

The man is a big fool

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by edosignature(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2022
That was how my Father & my wife adviced me to developed our land we bought 2 years after we got married instead of buying a car. Fast forward to the present we're proud owners of 3 houses & currently with no car of our own at the moment but the experience of being a Landlord at a younger age of 38 is such a Blessing from God & good wisdom advice from my Father & Wife.

Invest in properties for your future self will be highly proud of you.

Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by edosignature(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2022
That was how my Father & my wife adviced me to developed our land we bought 2 years after we got married instead of buying a car. Fast forward to the present we're proud owners of 3 houses & currently with no car of our own at the moment but the experience of being a Landlord at a younger age of 38 is such a Blessing from God & good wisdom advice from my Father & Wife.

Peace...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by edosignature(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2022

Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by victorazy(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2022
frozen70:

If both of them raised the money for building and he decided to buy the car

If am the woman, I will collect the car and use it for my children

Then go behind him buy a land and start building secretly

This is one of the reasons women builds house without their husband's consent

He just want to show of with the car, whereas accommodation in is what the family need not car

Una too like secrete! Must you build the house in secrete?
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by PussyKing(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2022
Foolish man

How can you be driving a car and paying rents

If it is a business car it's cool but not a car to brag with and then you struggle to pay rent yearly is that not foolishness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by micflo28(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2022
Fatbam003:
How? So getting a car will stop other achievements and that makes women wiser than men.
Dude, you obviously don’t own a car. A family that saved up money to build a house don’t need a car yet. Take that from me.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Virgo3: 12:48pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Reason she divorce her husband is to be free to do anything with her pussy.
you extremely daft

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by haslaw(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
frozen70:

She should sell the land and she will use the money to buy another land in her name then build it gradually

That's how they make some women labour in vain and use the money to flex

When the time is running out he will now come to his senses

You are criminal and should be jailed for trying to sell land that doesn't belong to you.
Re: Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car by Parisian: 12:50pm On May 08, 2022
Vagina police.

Men in their marriages still enter underaged young enough to be their daughters but you don't see anything wrong in that, instead a divorced woman having sex is your problem.
VictorUSA:
Guy get A for this one.She was just looking for a slight mistake to leave so she can enjoy other men out there.Can someone tell me that since she left she never get a man into her?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.