Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) (5667 Views)

KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! / The Kevin Samuels Thread / Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 12:45pm On May 08, 2022
teebagy:
i mean u lack rationality and facts. I made a mistake when i used i
No, that was your empty brain at work. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by teebagy: 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:
No, that was your empty brain at work. cheesy
well i dont blame u since it is only social media u can say all these .
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 12:51pm On May 08, 2022
teebagy:
well i dont blame u since it is only social media u can say all these .

You and Kevin Samuels have alot in common.
In an attempt to demean females, you ended up shooting yourself on the foot.

The irony.

Buy a coffin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by teebagy: 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

In an attempt to demean females, you ended up shooting yourself on the foot. Ks was neva a woman hater u people couldnt handle the truth. Lets go by ur logic that we both shot ourselves on the foot as it reduced the problem of obese women single mothers and delusional women. A man can die but the truth dosent. Have a good day

The irony.

Buy a coffin. grin
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 1:00pm On May 08, 2022
Make Una contribute money buy coffin for this Una uyo Street red pill begger. grin

E go soon die but na goat abi dog e go die ontop grin grin grin

Nyascobar1414:
Womens day really?

Or H.0es day....

Nyascobar1414:

TRP is Golden!

Nyascobar1414:

A cold wind is coming...
Prepare....

Feminism caused this!

Nyascobar1414:

This ashawoo lawyer bñ saying knowledge than him.....

Olosho doings!
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by teebagy: 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

In an attempt to demean females, you ended up shooting yourself on the foot. Ks was neva a woman hater u people couldnt handle the truth. Lets go by ur logic that we both shot ourselves on the foot as it reduced the problem of obese women single mothers and delusional women. A man can die but the truth dosent. Have a good day

The irony.

Buy a coffin. grin
Re: Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) by Acidbath: 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
teebagy:
embarassed

Go back and quote me properly. grin

You are embarrassing yourself. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart / Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? / 20 Romantically Whack Photoshop Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.