Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (98751 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by SkengRay: 7:20am On May 13, 2022
Let me take my L In peace grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wallade(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Thanks...I'll take that as a compliment.

@Virginprincess likes you!
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 7:43am On May 13, 2022
Wallade:

I know she does. Maybe she thinks I'll reject her if she propose. poor girl undecided

7 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by virginprincess(f): 7:46am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

I know she does. Maybe she thinks I'll reject her if she propose. poor girl undecided
You are sick, I can never like someone that uses women like trash.

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by virginprincess(f): 7:47am On May 13, 2022
Wallade:

Oga, I don't like him,I can never like someone that sees nothing good in women except sex.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wallade(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga, I don't like him,I can never like someone that sees nothing good in women except sex.

All that red pill you dey see the guy display is "shakara". He will be handled by someone like you. Thank me later when he falls all over for you.�

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 7:52am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
You are sick, I can never like someone that uses women like trash.
Has any girl complain to you that I used her like trash? Why do you choose to allow the devil to use you?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 7:53am On May 13, 2022
Wallade:

All that red pile you dey see the guy display is "shakara". He will be handled by someone like you. Thank me later when he falls all over for you.�
Lol
Only if she's a virgin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wallade(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Lol
Only if she's a virgin cheesy
l think she is a virgin. So she said: Virginprincess

3 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 7:55am On May 13, 2022
Wallade:
l think she is a virgin. So she said: Virginprincess
You think? You're not even sure... please help me confirm from her

3 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by virginprincess(f): 7:55am On May 13, 2022
Wallade:

All that red pill you dey see the guy display is "shakara". He will be handled by someone like you. Thank me later when he falls all over for you.�
Yes, you are correct,he should be the one falling for me and not the other way round.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by virginprincess(f): 7:58am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Has any girl complain to you that I used her like trash? Why do you choose to allow the devil to use you?
it very obvious that you use women like trash from your comments here?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wallade(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

You think? You're not even sure... please help me confirm from her

I have never been there so I can't be sure. I only chose to go by the name.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by virginprincess(f): 8:00am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216 and wallade, you guys should stop gossiping with my name, whether I'm a virgin or not is non of your business.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wallade(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes, you are correct,he should be the one falling for me and not the other way round.

"Tell him, tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes, reach out to him and whisper tender words so soft and smooth, hold him close to feel his heart beat, love will be the gift you will give yourselves......... Never let him go"

Does that sound familiar?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wallade(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Kriss216 and wallade, you guys should stop gossiping with my name, whether I'm a virgin or not is non of your business.

I am so sorry ma
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 8:01am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Your virginity is my concern, darling.

If you're not a virgin, then that's misrepresentation which is a heavy crime.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 8:04am On May 13, 2022
Wallade:

"Tell him, tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes, reach out to him and whisper tender words so soft and smooth, hold him close to feel his heart beat, love will be the gift you will give yourselves......... Never let him go"

Lol

She should just be a virgin and forget the long talks. I'm cheap once a girl is a virgin.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by virginprincess(f): 8:05am On May 13, 2022
Wallade:

grin grin, is this a poem or what?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by virginprincess(f): 8:07am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Lol

She should just be a virgin and forget the long talks. I'm cheap once a girl is a virgin.
you are cheap when she a virgin, but after deflowering her you become expensive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 8:09am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
you are cheap when she a virgin, but after deflowering her you become expensive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Princess, let's forget this long talk please. DM me if you're a virgin let's get started. No time, stop delaying God's blessings in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by virginprincess(f): 8:13am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Princess, let's forget this long talk please. DM me if you're a virgin let's get started. No time, stop delaying God's blessings in your life.
I guess it only my virginity you care about, you don't deserve me if you are not a virgin yourself.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Aklee4994(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2022
Fdot:
For this thread so ehn, guys go scroll up and down tire �
Have been doing that I swear
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I guess it only my virginity you care about, you don't deserve me if you are not a virgin yourself.
I care about you and your virginity, darling.

BTW, I'm a first degree virgin. Ask people around here

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Wallade(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin, is this a poem or what?

Obviously you are of the new generation. It was done by Celine Dion.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by virginprincess(f): 8:23am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

grin grin, which people should I ask, your fellow redpillers or who? Kriss pls just leave me alone,it too Early for all this drama.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 8:29am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin, which people should I ask, your fellow redpillers or who? Kriss pls just leave me alone,it too Early for all this drama.
You can ask candidlady, she's aware.

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Aklee4994(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

change your moniker to virginkriss216

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by luvyaself95(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:
I can sell all my family lands for C
Good for you grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Rexnegro(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
To be honest I like z alot

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by tiswell(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
K sure for you fa
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by tnerro1(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2022
I like J, I like punishing big girls with my big dick grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.