Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (98747 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by smokey12345: 10:12pm On May 23, 2022
I like all
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Bahamas95(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2022
"D", I love my women slim and curvy.

I would have managed "E" but she doesn't have breasts. I got no business with a breastless woman.

The other woman I can consider is "A" even though her breasts are a bit saggy.....One thing I have noticed about saggy breasts is that they are very soft. It turns me on.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by htdot: 10:13pm On May 23, 2022
F na die
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by rickleye: 10:14pm On May 23, 2022
Mourinho24:
I do not like white women

Your loss !
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Theboy21: 10:14pm On May 23, 2022
Why is nobody picking E... E is the sweetest cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by SONYCITY: 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
A
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
UgoEvans:
F till infinity
I'm with u bro chubby girls rock grin.

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by justsaypeter001(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
C

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Femeto: 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Girls choose your body shape and boys choose the body shape you like☺️

B and F.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Miracle2020: 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
TotoGame:
All these body shapes won't matter in heaven cus we all will be on white extra large garments
when did you come back from the heaven. Are you the tailor that is sowing the white garment?

3 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:16pm On May 23, 2022
Na F sure pass
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by TeeNanu(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:

C and D perfect

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by WilsonBright935: 10:18pm On May 23, 2022
F everyday, twice on Thursday and Sunday

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by GABRIEL6036: 10:18pm On May 23, 2022
G, I, L till I die grin grin wink cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Emola12(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2022
Omo dah G mad gan

3 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Penguin2: 10:18pm On May 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought you don't like women,one minute you speak ill of women the next minute you are selling your family property for the same women you speak ill of, you never cease to amaze me.

But are you a virgin? cool
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by akinsto4ever(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2022
Na all of them i like grin grin grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kimiso(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
If the red pillers never choose i no go choose
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by bewla(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
I can't really tell o. Buh mine looks H
Help me rase voice I like

B D I J K L F

how for do

I be Oliver twist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by micflo28(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
I love F and I
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Ayiibobo(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
Live and breath for G.

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by zinizta: 10:21pm On May 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:

I
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2022
A,C,D.. D in particular, those gap in between d inner thigh omg, na mind blower

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Ohuhunsulurep: 10:22pm On May 23, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
My spec grin grin grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Aganju849: 10:23pm On May 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:

I'll have them all

No preferences am an omnivore

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by JoNach: 10:23pm On May 23, 2022
blingxx:
A but I will still cheat grin omor D p*ssy go sweet o see how she position leg .. laslas na C I go dey fvck pass

Lol.. the comment have been waiting for.. you be confirmed ashawo man... you sabi
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 23, 2022
luscioustrish:
F angry
Exactly myy spec make u kon tall ah . grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by LIGHTROOM: 10:24pm On May 23, 2022
Some body shapes are missing, those ladies with cassava leg, bid stomach flat back side and unch back with pinpus allover their face.

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by caesymore(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2022
blesskewe:
Am A

Wow, if body is all it takes. You have my heart already. wink

Now, I just need to know you. smiley
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by cayorday89(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2022
Any of A, C, D, G, H, I with D being the most preferred but of course in ebony skin and the African hairstyle or on braids... Indian Bollywood actresses are my next favourite outside Africans..

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by deavicky(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2022
A B C D E F G H I J K L all are my spec nothing concern agbero with overload.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Naustine(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2022
G, j, L.. my spec..I like full bouquet nwune

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.