Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man (98242 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by bolrew: 2:16pm On May 09, 2022
You better leave the Idiot...... She will do it again
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Moses247(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2022
The most painful thing is, the guy dick commot, ur baby push am in immediately....hey god...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Whizzy080(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote]
Like you want advice to do what? Wait with what she did can you fvck her again and ur mind allow u to cum? Paraventure u forgive her? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by dontrulee: 2:17pm On May 09, 2022
Girls are expert in lying ehn.... They can lie and swear with their lives that it's the truth. I don't believe anyone with the words of their mouth, their actions speaks louder in my ears. I don't even care if my girl is cheating or not, that's her choice. I have many as replacements, so am not bothered. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by plat0: 2:22pm On May 09, 2022
Nairaland makes it seem as if the men are saints undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by RexTramadol1: 2:23pm On May 09, 2022
She no even sabi English

Dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Shebbs: 2:25pm On May 09, 2022
siofra:
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

You disrespected her privacy and expected to see what

Ntoorrr!! tongue

At What Point Did He Disrespect Her Privacy? Thunder Fire You There Idiot! Na Olosholism Dey Worry You Werey!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 09, 2022
When we tell you people not to date or fall in love, but only have female friends, you refused.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Maddestdp(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2022
When my own I just break up with told me that even if she is dating other guys or going out with them. Her stupid heart knows where it belongs. Na me go con dey chop remnants food. That no matter what she does, I should always trust her and not react to everything. You dey cheat still dey give excuse. That's the end between us since a month ago now. I no call to beg neither did she. I was vindicated. Apply wisdom guy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Bobbiee: 2:27pm On May 09, 2022
She is an illiterate. I don't date illiterate whores

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by sylve11: 2:30pm On May 09, 2022
Allisgud:
Me,na for late hour mid nite I go take pursue u,make u dey go ur house

Lol grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Lateef73: 2:30pm On May 09, 2022
bolrew:
You better leave the Idiot...... She will do it again
Hahahaha....
Na yeye dey worry you
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Maddestdp(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2022
dontrulee:
Girls are expert in lying ehn.... They can lie and swear with their lives that it's the truth. I don't believe anyone with the words of their mouth, their actions speaks louder in my ears. I don't even care if my girl is cheating or not, that's her choice. I have many as replacements, so am not bothered. grin grin
You didn't lie about that. The best of liars among them doesn't even know how to lie with their lies
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by nkemoma(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2022
Mandate2023:
Simp

SimPle one
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Pimine: 2:33pm On May 09, 2022
czarr:
Some men do it for ...
Aswearugaaad

No cast the format brah. If you can, please delete it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Algebra211(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2022
Just let her go oo....if you dongerrit forget about it
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Shalayetv: 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by brandsoncharlie: 2:41pm On May 09, 2022
czarr:
I've said it before, if your girl cheats and she ask you to forgive her that is nothing. But if she asks you to accept her back and give her one more chance then know for certain that she doesn't have an iota of respect or regard for you.

Because for her to ask for one more chance means she sees you as the type of man that would accept back a cheater and that is not a good look. If you do accept her back, she would still cheat on you and this time she'll be the one to break up with you. [b]Because a man who would accept back a cheat is a man with no options and a man who believes she is the best he can do. Women do not respect that.

[/b]
Charlie follow this advice. She will still cheat and fucking break up with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Pimine: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
2dice01:
She will respect you more if you can forgive her

cheesy
Aswearugaaad

If I be mod, I go ban you for 99 years grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by kayperry: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
Ishilove:
My own in all these is their poor grammatical construction in the chats. Why do so many Nigerians write so badly? What is "don't tell anybody in your hux"?

Oh Lord

*face palm*

agba lo n'da yii its high time you understand the true definition of "communication" ...or maybe its time you tell us where to express informally since social media na ur own office former mod
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by lymelyte(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
samso247:

Have bn suspecting her with this man. So I had to confirm my suspicion, so I hacked her WhatsApp. Kindly find attached the screenshot of their messages. Imagine, upon all that, she still denies it. How d family made me look like a fool.

The man even snapped her when she came sef. I'm heartbroken
straight shooter Naim the man be for this whtsapp message grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by afamaustin(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2022
Is over bro,u girl friend is a public toilet.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by jubrilELsudan: 2:47pm On May 09, 2022
ODE MUMU

Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by sylve11: 2:48pm On May 09, 2022
Kajaard:

Read the boldfaced again and see whether it makes sense and doesn't show that you lack brain cells. Nonsense.

Nor mind am. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by advanceDNA: 2:50pm On May 09, 2022
Persephone1:
A lady was caught cheating and it has lots of views with pages of comments within seconds. Take it or leave it, Nairalanders jubilate at a woman's fall

u call this jubilation??
men are pained and shocked even if it appears they are bashing ....what you don't get is men will always be shocked and complain about the behaviours of women becos they don't know what women are capable of....

most men of always assume women's are saints...
the same way a story of a woman that behead a child is always more shocking than when a man does it ..is how it's more shocking for when a woman jump from one penìs to another
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 09, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
This life is something else, it's two things, either you forgive her or let go but don't continue with her based on pity, it wouldn't end well..

He can kill two birds with one stone. He can forgive her, let go of his spending on her but continue drilling her. At this point she will gladly accept this proposal.
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Coinwarrior: 2:55pm On May 09, 2022
siofra:
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

Ntoorrr!! tongue
whose privacy...you are a full blown LovePeddler too that is why you are saying this
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Coinwarrior: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
RealityKings:
If you had no evidence, she would have took it to the grave and even told other people that you were falsely accusing her.
To make it worse, people who are simpletons will ask you to beg her, they will even tell you to buy her things so that she can forgive you.

there is levels to the deceit women play
true
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by OlawaleBammie: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=112641146][/quote]pls bro, i am only interested in how u scanned the WhatsApp using ur lappi
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Transcriber: 2:57pm On May 09, 2022
siofra:
Mtchewwweeeeewwww!!!

Ntoorrr!! tongue
koni da fun privacy angry
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by sirsugar(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2022
Until when you guys realize that women are same with men in nature, reason why men cheat is same reason why women cheat,they also like to taste another preek tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man by Coinwarrior: 2:58pm On May 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
hmm

well, what she did was wrong but if she's sincerely sorry please find a way to forgive.
To forgive a cheat...hell no.! It means you are bird of same plumage. To all the right thinking guys,never accept back such girl...just turn that girl to ur sex gadget and when you are done using her...throw her away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.