Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Guy’s I’m Getting Married - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy’s I’m Getting Married (68919 Views)

Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Contekbbc: 4:05pm On May 09, 2022
Wow
Congrats

Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Insipidvamp(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Candidlady
If not that you claim to be a Liverpool fan...
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Kingozymandias(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

You’ll see wedding posts soon my dear.

I’m getting married

Congratulations...
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Awise09(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Semi finals no mean say you go play finals. Ask Man city.
Habah now Chinese!
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Kingozymandias(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
Thank you well wishers. Its you guys i can type comments for

Men so much beef from your own fellow women folk.? It's surprising o

Did you offend them ni?

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Benzemma(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Okay Iam sorry I'd edit my post.....

Happy married life to her... and iwish her all the best!!

But a man who would let you cohabit with him for 6 years illegally with all stunts of sex _ according to OP's word_ shouldn't be trusted

°°°°°Ijust had to drop that•••°°°°°°

The op is just a shameless being. Is she happy that she has been illegally doing what is meant to be holy and private for more than 6yrs now.

This kind of people who have ruined the privilege of matrimony as ordained by God. Imagine being into sex for 6yrs now, with someone who is yet to make it open to you, nor paid your dowry. What if he later abandoned her, what will be her worth again. No why is she coming out now to broadcast it that they have been having sex for a long time now. Why not start saying it out right from the time they started it.
No sense, some ladies can never grow matured in this life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Princeton92(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:
Your shoe shine..
And you should hold on to that anointing . For a guy to fuvk you for six years and still choose you as a spouse is not ordinary. When we have lots of Men that misused Women in 6,5 4 months relationship because she wide open her vagina for him to put penis.
WELL SOMETIMES I BLAME THE WOMEN.

No lies mate
cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Teddy96: 4:09pm On May 09, 2022
Tradegood:

Which one be "partially?" undecided
If you say you be full blooded red demon piller, then your initiation is questionable and you need to be punished for putting one leg here and one leg there grin

No red demon piller fit talk to woman like that!

Lol.. abi. . You talk True. . Hnstly
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Kingsean(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve

you're blessed. this is how relationships should be but people have abused them. you met a good man and He also met a good woman. I usually tell people that relationship is not just about love. understanding each other is vital. see how honest both of you are with yourselves. if people were this honest in their relationships, we won't be getting sad stories all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2022
Kingsean:

you're blessed. this is how relationships should be but people have abused them. you met a good man and He also met a good woman. I usually tell people that relationship is not just about love. understanding each other is vital. see how honest both of you are with yourselves. if people were this honest in their relationships, we won't be getting sad stories all the time

Amen and thanks to you and to everyone who’s matured to see the good in the bad.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Petshopng: 4:13pm On May 09, 2022
This " Illegal" in your Title is funny
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 4:15pm On May 09, 2022
Petshopng:
This " Illegal" in your Title is funny

I put it there on purpose, but to be realistic, it is what it is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Benzemma(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2022
Teddy96:

You getting it wrong. . She ain't proud of it. . Just to knw people opinion abt the cohabitation part. . I'm happy she included that. .meaning she was being real and honest. . Unlike most fake vwomen. . Thats realness. . What if she fake the topic. . Won't you guys barged her for being fake. .

cry . .

If she's being fake, is for her ow detriment. And if she is being real, is for her own good. Coming out to talk about her long period of sex and cohabitation with a man that is not yet her husband, has nothing to do with being real. It is a sign of immaturity and shows how uncultured she is. Had it been that the guy refused to propose to her, do you think that she be real enough as you claimed, to come out and say she has been having sex for 6yrs, with a man and later the man did not agree to marry her ?

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by ThePlugg(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2022
Op congrats.......this thread just full with all kinds of people,and their level of thinking....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Benzemma(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2022
casppyjay:
sadist and a typical hypocritical self serving Nigerian spotted!!!

Call me whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that the op is uncultured and immature, based on the her post.
Rubbish!
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Newboss(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2022
Illegal? TF did I just read?

Truly, most Nigerian girls are only thinking about the value of their toto.

My guys, don't forget to fūck o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
ThePlugg:
Op congrats.......this thread just full with all kinds of people,and their level of thinking....

Oh thanks alot, i know how people can be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2022
seguno2:
I did not say that it is the right way.
If you think I did, please point out where.
I said that being realistic and owning up to one’s actions is better than being a hypocrite.
Spot the difference

again, you are telling us all that she is better than polithieves, because she is owing up to her "illegal" activities.... so i am asking you if you believe that a polithieves owing up after 4yrs of looting/polithieving/bribes etc would make them better politicians?!?!?

IMHO she and the polithieves are the same....when it fitted their own selfish agenda, they had no problem doing the supposed illegal act. now, THANKS TO DOING THAT ILLEGAL ACT, they are in a better place in life, they wanna come here and play holier than thou.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Fashdeejay(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:
Your shoe shine..

And you should hold on to that anointing . For a guy to fuvk you for six years and still choose you as a spouse is not ordinary. When we have lots of Men that misused Women in 6,5 4 months relationship because she wide open her vagina for him to put penis.

WELL SOMETIMES I BLAME THE WOMEN.
I really don't know why this is hilarious �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by munachiso58(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2022
congratulations dear...u na legend......ur face show
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by jaxxy(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.

After 6 years he decided to do the right thing. Congrats dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by zoroby(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve

Also try to include Mark and Jake
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by casppyjay: 4:36pm On May 09, 2022
Benzemma:

Call me whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that the op is uncultured and immature, based on the her post.
Rubbish!
u are worst than everything u called the op and she’s everything u can never be ,u morally fraudulent self acclaimed Abrahams bossom oyi people like u are Africa’s problems only u with the level of idiocy u displayed here gannn sef it’s an embodiment of sorrows for a nation..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Teddy96: 4:38pm On May 09, 2022
Benzemma:

If she's being fake, is for her ow detriment. And if she is being real, is for her own good. Coming out to talk about her long period of sex and cohabitation with a man that is not yet her husband, has nothing to do with being real. It is a sign of immaturity and shows how uncultured she is. Had it been that the guy refused to propose to her, do you think that she be real enough as you claimed, to come out and say she has been having sex for 6yrs, with a man and later the man did not agree to marry her ?

Alriqht. . I guess you made a point. .
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Benzemma(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Jealous of what exactly undecided

So anyone who tells the truth is a hater?

We humans can't stomach the truth and Iam dead sure op wouldn't pray her daughter cohabit with any man before marriage. .. How much more having sex for 6 good years. ..

enough termination/evacuation would have occurred°°°don't wanna go into that°°°°

6 multiply by 365 = 2190 leap year not inclusive

Again iwish her all the best

I noticed that the OP, just looked for a topic to trend on. For women will be so shameless to that extent of posting such a thing about herself. It's just a fairytale.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by showafrica(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Even semi final at 90mins no still sure say you go play final, ask Pep.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Corporate2020: 4:41pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

I beg, no wish am that nah. Shebi she self don try.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by casppyjay: 4:42pm On May 09, 2022
Newboss:
Illegal? TF did I just read?

Truly, most Nigerian girls are only thinking about the value of their toto.

My guys, don't forget to fūck o.
landlord travel and see.. u sef go born girl one day I know most don’t really care about sisters ,aunts , nieces and in some cases mums but I want to see a guy permit a guy to vandalise the daughters vagina for 6yrs and still buy him nwkobi for abandoning her for the next would be victim now the term victim is relative in some quarters..huh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Cmanforall: 4:45pm On May 09, 2022
Themainboy22:
Exactly! even if she manage reach finals, she should wait till after 90 mins.
That is if she gets full playing time. Cos substitution is allowed
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by od501: 4:45pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Una dey geh mind for this life aswear. Where are your parents BTW?

You go man house live for 6 years, and nobody asked you afa? Una dey geh mind aswear.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Chyvera95: 4:48pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Serial48 post=112659230]So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures. [

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.