Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61891 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Oplomo: 10:52pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

I have multiple tribe in Delta and this is not the time to identify any one. This is telling IPOB TO LEAVE OUR STATE IN PEACE.

If referendum should come their brothers here can choose to be engaged or not but for now, we don't need them enforcing any sit at home. They should take my submission to their meeting and inform them that someone is strongly against them and if you are an Igbo man from the East in Delta tell your brethren you guys don't need trouble in Delta State.
Ndigbo council in Delta should address this issue as fast as possible.

Why are you being defensive about your tribe? Una dey chop shiit?

Simple 'I be Itshekiri' or 'I be yoruba', you dey speak dogon turenchi. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:54pm On May 09, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Shut up....

Dirty useless Animal

Nor worry una eye go clear very soon..

We dey wait for una for Delta State...

All Ipob slaves would pay with their lives in Delta State

May God Punish You and that Idiot Nnamdi Kanu.

Useless people
May all the curses you thrown at me return to you a billion fold.Back to the topic,I hope you will come out from 15th,16th,17th May in Asaba which will be a mother of all sit at home days hahaha...I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2022
Oplomo:

Why are you being defensive about your tribe? Una dey chop shiit?

Simple 'I be Itshekiri' or 'I be yoruba', you dey speak dogon turenchi. grin

Na my tribe nai wan give you erection this night?

Abi, na your sense you take stand?
Common go drink action bitter!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Cantonese: 10:57pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

If only you could know me but leave that one. That your blackmail will not work. Other Igbo speaking tribes of Delta don't stuck warehouse, besides we know ourselves.

The Igbos are clustered. They will not target them individually, I have told you. Total collateral loss Is what should be expected.

Truly you are very young and completely inexperienced.

Once again I hope you will not hide in your mum’s room to avoid conscription, if your wish is materialized.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by sage(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2022
onuman:

For how long is Nigeria going with show of force to preserve its oneness?

It's illegal, and unthinkable for the UK police to use force against Scottish Independence Separatist groups.

Actually when the IRA tried to use violence they used force to put them down.

Scottish independence campaigners don’t use violence or terror to enforce illegal so called “sit at home” now do they?

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2022
Cantonese:

Truly you are very young and completely inexperienced.

Once again I hope you will not hide in your mum’s room to avoid conscription, if your wish is materialized.

Your grandfather is truly a young man to birth a gentle man who gave birth to a fool like you. He goat!

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Oplomo: 11:00pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Na my tribe nai wan give you erection this night?

Abi, na your sense you take stand?
Common go drink action bitter!

I be Ibo aka Omo Ina, who you be? grin
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 11:00pm On May 09, 2022
generalwo:
The biggest mistake the Igbos will make is creating a mess in southern states....... Southerners are nor just mad... Their own madness na follow come!!
Where una mindedness dey as Fulani Herdsmen are busy killing and raping you people?? If not because of same IPOB/ESN you people hate with passion Fulani Herdsmen would have wiped you coward Southerners and by now occupied your regions.All IPOB want is to re-unite with their South South and Middle Belt kins but if any of cross their path well let me not say what will happen here.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2022
Oplomo:

I be Ibo aka Omo Ina, who you be? grin

I be like your mate?
Common go masturbate if you are confuse with your life. Wetin I wan take your tribe take do?

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u

You and Ipob members are stupid imps..

Don't you ever mention Abia in your wack analogy again..

Oponu..
See as you dey chest beat like your stupid heroes IPOB..
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2022
Really.....? Targeting Delta North...How quick you want to vanish into the creeks..? The capital isn't based here for nothing before you start bragging..

Taba21:

I de pity Okowa,any wrong play in Delta state, will result in targeting any names like obi,okoro,emeka,no one send.

I blame iserkiri, urhobo, Isoko ijaw for allowing all this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Chrismania100: 11:06pm On May 09, 2022
Stop making mouth, when they will come now,you wil be the first to pick Usan bolt.You wasted alot of enemy is just saying one thing. Fight is not by making too much mouth.I know you are Afonji,wollying is allowed shaa,until then.

Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by John4B: 11:07pm On May 09, 2022
Young man shut up. U ppl are cowards. Almost all the oil wells in ur state are owned by ppl from the north and u are here ranting. There is oil in ur state and most of u live in abject poverty and ppl from the north are enjoying the oil money, y haven't u ppl stop them. Goat!
Felimax post=11 2663570:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Risingblue008(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
This guy na idiot ooo
Were where u when the zoo army summon and massacre then young and able bodied men in our land,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 11:08pm On May 09, 2022
nkemoma:
See the enslaved foolish betrayers called Deltans displaying their stupidity here....

Nobody send una...

Ndi Ara
My brother believe me those that are threatening entire Igbos because of SIt at home in Asaba are not our Delta Igbos but those Yorubas,Housa/Fulanis in corroboration with those Ijaw,Urhobo,Itshekiri that are scared of unity of the whole Igbos of South East,South South and some part of Middle Belt but we don't care what they think and we are ever ready for them.Oburu na fa siere Ndigbo nri Ndigbo ga ericha rachaa aka mana Ndigbo siere fa fa agaghi erichanwu ya...I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2022
Befall the igbos from Delta state? wait ooo am I seeing clearly .. Jesus christ. hahahahahahaha, Let me get this straight you said there are more gangstas in your zones than Delta North...hahahahahaha that igbos from Delta state will be in trouble.. I swear before you reach Jesse, ordinary IKA will handle you..

Felimax:

BLEEP OFF! That was why I said in Delta State, we have sold our joy.
Regardless, IPOB should know that they are the cause of whatever will befall the Igbos in Delta State.

Till now, some places has not been healed in Delta State. The Igbos suffered even though they have nothing to do with the crises in the state.

IPOB SHOULD BACK OFF DELTA STATE.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by generalwo(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Where una mindedness dey as Fulani Herdsmen are busy killing and raping you people?? If not because of same IPOB/ESN you people hate with passion Fulani Herdsmen would have wiped you coward Southerners and by now occupied your regions.All IPOB want is to re-unite with their South South and Middle Belt kins but if any of cross their path well let me not say what will happen here.....I am that Igbojew
.... Who beg u for reunification The same hausa wen u dey claim say them dey rape for South... Shey them no dey rape for east ni..... Oga, stop killing your own people..... Dogs don't eat dogs.... The same igbos you claim to love... You are killing with wreckless abandon.... Una mumu don do.... Stop killing yourselves!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2022
Young man John let me forgive you for this error..please ehn be specific with your insults.. Delta North don't need this your generalizational Pee. Insult who you want to insult ,we have igbos here too but trashing my state is tantamount to retaliation with bannable effects

John4B:
Young man shut up. U ppl are cowards. Almost all the oil wells in ur state are owned by ppl from the north and u are here ranting. There is oil in ur state and most of u live in abject poverty and ppl from the north are enjoying the oil money, y haven't u ppl stop them. Goat!
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Befall the igbos from Delta state? wait ooo am I seeing clearly .. Jesus christ. hahahahahahaha, Let me get this straight you said there are more gangstas in your zones than Delta North...hahahahahaha that igbos from Delta state will be in trouble.. I swear before you reach Jesse, ordinary IKA will handle you..

There is no place in Anioma that is claiming Igbo. Biafra, nor extend reach that side.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2022
Chrismania100:
Stop making mouth, when they will come now,you wil be the first to pick Usan bolt.You wasted alot of enemy is just saying one thing. Fight is not by making too much mouth.I know you are Afonji,wollying is allowed shaa,until then.

am ur hobo, from delta. No shaking. Tell ur boys to fire a bullet, if ur u.g.m get liver
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2022
John4B:

Na our own leave am like that.
Na the same oil una wan die put.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 11:15pm On May 09, 2022
43Ronin:

Set ablaze igbo stores? Lol. U talk as if igbos are in a minority in Delta state. Like its 1 local govt dey occupy, or like half of Delta State don't speak igbo. Ur current governor is even igbo. Small pikin talk
Atimes when i read comments of people like that guy I will not help it but laugh it out seriously.I don't know what made think that if they can't dare challenge Fulani Herdsmen in all the killings they have been killing them na great Igbos even Fulani Herdsmen and entire Housa/Fulanis scared of they will challenge.Instead of them they thank and appreciate IPOB/ESN for gallantry pushing Fulani Herdsmen back to Noth where they came from they are here hating and jealousing IPOB/ESN...I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2022
Chrismania100:

tell ur u.g.m to fire or shut up

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by od501: 11:15pm On May 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
My brother you are making too much noise, violent people don't talk much. Have you seen a Fulani militant coming online to brag? Have you ever seen an UGM online bragging to kill? Yet Police, Army, Navy, etc dread them.

Do you know Nigerian soldiers now get scared and cold feet when posted to Southeast than when posted to Northeast? One was telling me that Boko Haram guys are learners to UGM, that he has fought in the frontline in Borno for over 6 years, that he has never felt so scared in Borno fighting Boko Haram like how he felt when they went for a short operation in Imo State.

I am Igbo but I can comfortably tell you that Igbos are deadly and brutal when provoked. When an Igbo man drops his business and decides to become unruly or violent, honestly it has no rivalry, if you doubt me go and ask Obasanjo, Buhari and co that fought in the Biafra Nigeria civil war how scared Nigerian soldiers where in confronting Biafran soldiers right from Ore. They usually wait for the British pilots to finish the bombing and clearing of Biafran battalion first before advancing to give them morale and courage to advance.

Also go and ask about Nzeogwu and his coupist group, they were the most brutal, deadliest coupists in the history of Nigeria. Even when Nzeogwu took over government after the coup, Gowon, Danjuma and co were so scared of Nzeogwu to the extent they begged Nzeogwu's doctor to help them speak to him.

Why do you think the whole North shiver when few Igbo youths start agitation? Do Northerners take Yoruba or Niger Delta agitation as serious as they take Igbos?

Do you think its a childsplay to dare and fight the rest of Nigerians in a bloody civil war for 3 years without any preparation? Be honest to yourself, which other Nigerian tribe can dare that?

Despite different killings of Igbos in the North and during civil war, Igbos still fearlessly went back to all parts of the North, how many other tribe dares that?

In Nigeria, after Igbos, the next daring and brave tribe are the Fulanis and thats why Fulanis fear Igbos a lot more than any other tribe cos they know Igbo madness no get comparison but here you are bragging with no reference to your previous acts of bravery, I laugh.

I am not in support of IPOB or whatever group's senseless sit at home which has outlived its relevance, but I am only here to correct your empty bragging, no other tribe in Nigeria reach Igbos for bravery and violence. Just shutdown business activities and challenge Igbos aside business and see how far. When an Igbo man is focused on his business, he is a cool headed man, very peace loving, but shutdown business and dare him one on one.

Which other Nigerian tribe have the guts to be going to Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, etc, countries with death sentence for drug trafficking yet guys no send you, they still dare. Go and ask soldiers posted to Imo State during last year UGM crises how far, or those drafted to Orlu during the initial heat of last year, stop bragging with your phone, there are men, and they don't talk much, they just do it lol.

People like you are making me laugh lol

Ordinary lanky Fulani herdsmen are using your people to learn how to kill for fun and your so called brave youths haven't formed any militia to confront and chase them out instead most Delta State highways and forests have turned to death zones courtesy of Fulani herdsmen yet you are here making.noise.

Go to Facebook and see how some daring Igbo youths are confronting Fulani herdsmen fire for fire chasing them out with guns, even slaughtering their cows without bragging but acting which none of your youths have guts to do yet you are here doing empty brag, its well

I think you are missing the point sir, that news is fake, no body is enforcing any sit at home in Delta State. Use your third eye to readin that thing, it is those Abuja-sponsored canals that are trying to incite violence in the Niger Delta, so as to incite another phase of violence, which will give birth to an 'Igbophobic' movement.

They are trying g to make the two brothers turn against themselves. The Niger Deltans will be too foolish to believe that script.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 11:17pm On May 09, 2022
generalwo:
.... Who beg u for reunification The same hausa wen u dey claim say them dey rape for South... Shey them no dey rape for east ni..... Oga, stop killing your own people..... Dogs don't eat dogs.... The same igbos you claim to love... You are killing with wreckless abandon.... Una mumu don do.... Stop killing yourselves!!
Boy you people propagandas that IPOB kills their fellow Igbos have been bursted so better look for another propaganda because this one don cast.I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by KillerCrocodile: 11:18pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
May all the curses you thrown at me return to you a billion fold.Back to the topic,I hope you will come out from 15th,16th,17th May in Asaba which will be a mother of all sit at home days hahaha...I am that Igbojew

You and that bastard Nnamdi Kanu would die a useless death..

He nor go better for una...

15th - 17th is too far...

Enter Asaba tomorrow, we dey wait for una sorry ass.... Useless dirty people

We nor go wait for Government or Governor before we go kill all of una plus every South East person that supports your useless cause...

Infact play enter warri this night and you would land six feet underground by 2 am....

I dey Area dey wait for you.... You Idiot that would die untimely

Useless bastard...

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2022
I'm lost...We aniomas are not igbos ?hahahahahahaha. Bro wassup. You and I are from the same state..I'm sure you know better. Now I know you are just whining them..or you are not from Delta state.. Nobody from delta state will ever threaten any one from Delta North,it has never happened in history..Like you just tried to do that here.....Hmmm thread cautiously

Felimax:

There is no place in Anioma that is claiming Igbo. Biafra, nor extend reach that side.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Mchawi(f): 11:22pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
Oga keep quiet. Fulani herdsmen dey deal with una. Why you never do anything? Empty chest beating

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 11:23pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

You are a very ignorant boy. You just dey rant online for faceless forum but you still live like a slave in your own state while northerners scoop your oil. If you get mind the way you dey boast, una for don dey control una resources. Ekpa!

Go to NNPC in Warri, how many Deltans are full-time staff compared to the number of northerners there?

Eriako!

For your information, I am even more Deltan than you.
Don't mind those c..rd.They think this Igbo generation are ready to please any tribes the way their fore fathers did only for them to end up betrayed,vilified,cheated.This crop of Igbos are out for tribe that misbehave before until then we will never leave our Igbo kins behind whether Nigerians likes it or not any revolution and crusade have started already....I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by od501: 11:25pm On May 09, 2022
SoaringLife01:

I repeat NK is an idiot.
Why using a name that is indigenous to the South South to fight his cause.
Bight of Biafra is in South South.

Do you see how you confuse yourself? I was right about you having a low IQ, even lower.

First,where is South South region in Nigeria map? Secondly, what is the difference between the people living in the southern part of the Niger Delta and those ones living in the Eastern part? It's obviously you guys to school to learn only English language in that country. You know nothing!!
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2022
Mchawi:

Oga keep quiet. Fulani herdsmen dey deal with una. Why you never do anything? Empty chest beating
u and ur u gm are cawards. Come out and fight in d open. That y east is no longer conducive to stay, this y your brothers are trooping to delta state. Goat. Your illiterate philosophy will not even take an inch Of any south. So keep it in d east, for your own good

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2022
Delta North don't believe anything FG..take it to the bank, our brothers down central and south know better than to believe FG....

Nobody I repeat nobody can threaten Delta North, i think they should better goan read about the ekumeku war before threatening us with problems. Those threatening Delta igbos are just making mouth joor. After killing millions of my people for the cause, FG thinks we have forgotten,no we haven't...

od501:

I think you are missing the point sir, that news is fake, no body is enforcing any sit at home in Delta State. Use your third eye to readin that thing, it is those Abuja-sponsored canals that are trying to incite violence in the Niger Delta, so as to incite another phase of violence, which will give birth to an 'Igbophobic' movement.

They are trying g to make the two brothers turn against themselves. The Niger Deltans will be too foolish to believe that script.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.