Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61719 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by franchasofficia: 10:06pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Yes, you are right. Keep your madness to the East that's all.

E choke you!
lol, just because one or two small boys somewhere said there will be sit at home in Asaba today, your cowardly Nigerian Police decided to roll out tanks and helped the unknown small boys to enforce the sit at home and here you are vibrating like a locomotive engine, even going as far as threatening to burn Igbo people's businesses in Delta instead of saying you will confront the so called UGM one on one as a brave man you claim you and your people are lol kai

I don't blame most of you, some miscreants parading as IPOB have given you lizards the gut to challenge your Chi to a battle, its well

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Govocrete: 10:06pm On May 09, 2022
When Niger Delta were fighting their cause in the creek, where was Ipob?

Everyone left the Niger Delta people to carry their cross. IBOP should carry their cross and avoid Delta State.

Remember that Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw are warriors that intermarry and also fight amongst themselves when there is a misunderstanding. If you try Delta, these three (3) groups will unite and hit IPOB so hard beyond recognition.

8 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2022
agadez007:
go speak your mother tongue or your mama no get tongue?

Wetin you wan talk?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
malel1:

U are a fool , in as much as I dont support IPOB, there is nothing delta state will do to any EASTERN STATE if IPOB Carrie's attack there
tell ur boy to fire just one bullet, I don't talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by agadez007(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Our problem is ipob not ndi igbo, o nwana.
no be you and your brothers dey here dey threaten ndigbo with burning their warehouse and shops,one even mentioned that they chase Igbo in their states in 1995
Even Asaba,anioma people never talk reach like that,na gift card yahoo boys from sapele and okpe want to threaten us

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by onuman: 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

And why are you bent on using the British lumped map of old eastern Nigeria as a template for your Biafra?

Get it into your okoro cap that the ND still reserves their decision not to be part of your useless Biafra .

We will go on our own path and don't need your help .

Parasite in divide and conquer and rule
propaganda speaking on behalf of the people of the SS.
You don't even know what Niger Delta implies or the regions that make up Niger Delta area

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Mavor: 10:08pm On May 09, 2022
IPOB should keep off Delta State ooo. Or else MEND and the others would get involved.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by edosignature(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

Deltans are not fools like the cowards from the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Memeni(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
And there's was a total lockdown and sit at home in Delta

IPOB 1:0 Nigeria government

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy IPOB/ESN is not restricted only to South East alone know that and know peace.I can see that you Yorubas enjoy creating unnecessary divide and rule among Igbos from South South and South East while you people tries to reconnect with your so called Yoruba people from Kogi and Kwara but you people have failed....I am that Igbojew

Igbo Judas, you have exposed how foolish you IPOB louts are with this post.

One minute you deny your UGM claiming that they are not IPOB but here you are throwing terrorist threats on Asaba people if they refuse to comply with your pointless and useless agitation.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Naz34(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2022
Lol. Am.really shocked the usual igbo /ipob sons & sympathisers are avoiding this thread like they're on strike in this forum. Oh i see, they derive so much joy in masturbating on the yoruba topics & all that concerns the west. Pathetic set of people
KillerCrocodile:
So these Bastards think Delta State is part of their useless and ill-fated Biafra Republic ?

May God punish their Mama.

Make Dem carry their kolo come Delta State, we dey wait for them...

We go cure their crase.....

What Nonsense...

May God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his rodent slaves In Nairaland if they think that the Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Isokos and every Non-igbo tribe in Delta State would follow them to their Biafra Republic..

Delta State was not, and will never be an Igbo Land...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by tradepunter: 10:10pm On May 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
My brother you are making too much noise, violent people don't talk much. Have you seen a Fulani militant coming online to brag? Have you ever seen an UGM online bragging to kill? Yet Police, Army, Navy, etc dread them.

Do you know Nigerian soldiers now get scared and cold feet when posted to Southeast than when posted to Northeast? One was telling me that Boko Haram guys are learners to UGM, that he has fought in the frontline in Borno for over 6 years, that he has never felt so scared in Borno fighting Boko Haram like how he felt when they went for a short operation in Imo State.

I am Igbo but I can comfortably tell you that Igbos are deadly and brutal when provoked. When an Igbo man drops his business and decides to become unruly or violent, honestly it has no rivalry, if you doubt me go and ask Obasanjo, Buhari and co that fought in the Biafra Nigeria civil war how scared Nigerian soldiers where in confronting Biafran soldiers right from Ore. They usually wait for the British pilots to finish the bombing and clearing of Biafran battalion first before advancing to give them morale and courage to advance.

Also go and ask about Nzeogwu and his coupist group, they were the most brutal, deadliest coupists in the history of Nigeria. Even when Nzeogwu took over government after the coup, Gowon, Danjuma and co were so scared of Nzeogwu to the extent they begged Nzeogwu's doctor to help them speak to him.

Why do you think the whole North shiver when few Igbo youths start agitation? Do Northerners take Yoruba or Niger Delta agitation as serious as they take Igbos?

Do you think its a childsplay to dare and fight the rest of Nigerians in a bloody civil war for 3 years without any preparation? Be honest to yourself, which other Nigerian tribe can dare that?

Despite different killings of Igbos in the North and during civil war, Igbos still fearlessly went back to all parts of the North, how many other tribe dares that?

In Nigeria, after Igbos, the next daring and brave tribe are the Fulanis and thats why Fulanis fear Igbos a lot more than any other tribe cos they know Igbo madness no get comparison but here you are bragging with no reference to your previous acts of bravery, I laugh.

I am not in support of IPOB or whatever group's senseless sit at home which has outlived its relevance, but I am only here to correct your empty bragging, no other tribe in Nigeria reach Igbos for bravery and violence. Just shutdown business activities and challenge Igbos aside business and see how far. When an Igbo man is focused on his business, he is a cool headed man, very peace loving, but shutdown business and dare him one on one.

Which other Nigerian tribe have the guts to be going to Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, etc, countries with death sentence for drug trafficking yet guys no send you, they still dare. Go and ask soldiers posted to Imo State during last year UGM crises how far, or those drafted to Orlu during the initial heat of last year, stop bragging with your phone, there are men, and they don't talk much, they just do it lol.

People like you are making me laugh lol

Ordinary lanky Fulani herdsmen are using your people to learn how to kill for fun and your so called brave youths haven't formed any militia to confront and chase them out instead most Delta State highways and forests have turned to death zones courtesy of Fulani herdsmen yet you are here making.noise.

Go to Facebook and see how some daring Igbo youths are confronting Fulani herdsmen fire for fire chasing them out with guns, even slaughtering their cows without bragging but acting which none of your youths have guts to do yet you are here doing empty brag, its well

It doesn't matter they should keep their madness in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2022
Oplomo:
@ Felimax, have you suddenly forgotten the name of your great tribe in Delta which you claim? cheesy

I said I am PROUDLY IGBO. Where do you come from? grin

I have multiple tribe in Delta and this is not the time to identify any one. This is telling IPOB TO LEAVE OUR STATE IN PEACE.

If referendum should come their brothers here can choose to be engaged or not but for now, we don't need them enforcing any sit at home. They should take my submission to their meeting and inform them that someone is strongly against them and if you are an Igbo man from the East in Delta tell your brethren you guys don't need trouble in Delta State.
Ndigbo council in Delta should address this issue as fast as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
onuman:

Parasite in divide and conquer and rule
propaganda speaking on behalf of the people of the SS.
You don't even know what Niger Delta implies or the regions that make up Niger Delta area

Coning from an OSU who knows only his burial ground village .

Gerrout from here

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:12pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Igbojew my anus! People are using their anus to shit you are using your own to think.

See go ni etin! Na me go smoke out the IPOB meeting wey you dey. You are not more of an Ibo man than myself and I AM WARNING YOU GUYS TO BACK OFF DELTA STATE.

Some of you guys don't know what is ahead, you think it's is by signing your dead form that will breed our loyalty? Thunder fire all of una for IPOB.

If you want it the other way then let's get dirty. Anu Igbojew!
Anaghi m agbo uja ka nkita ara dika gi...Igbochaa uja ka nkita ara igaa zuru ike mana otu ife nchoro igwa gi bu na Ndigbo m'obu IPOB agaghi arapuru mpekere ana m'obu marapu umu Nne fa.Unu amaghi ka anyi si kwado!!! I am that Igbojew

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2022
SoaringLife01:

I be confirmed Wadorian....Sound of gunshots na like knock-out for where I dey o.
Na peace we need for Delta State...and if IPOB wan carry their two left yansh come enter our State, na dem Sabi.
I trust Kongo we get for here.
Oniovome wadoh

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:14pm On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
Lol. You are talking to an ijaws man who has a stake. Rep your papa name.

And you are a pathetic larper .

No need to engage your delusions .

If dem born you well take the offer given to one of your fellow Zionist shabbat goys and wear your Gucci colors to the ND.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
lol, just because one or two small boys somewhere said there will be sit at home in Asaba today, your cowardly Nigerian Police decided to roll out tanks and helped the unknown small boys to enforce the sit at home and here you are vibrating like a locomotive engine, even going as far as threatening to burn Igbo people's businesses in Delta instead of saying you will confront the so called UGM one on one as a brave man you claim you and your people are lol kai

I don't blame most of you, some miscreants parading as IPOB have given you lizards the gut to challenge your Chi to a battle, its well

Your Chi is wallowing in Buhari's cell. He was packaged like an ice fish back to his fatherland yet you could not confront the lifeless one/ Jubril.

You are brave my ass.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 10:15pm On May 09, 2022
See as I provoke.
Wahala! Too many wahala for Naija when dey make dey threaten guy man joy, but na lie...we dey happy internally.
Make una noh think sey I noh dey reason our Igbo brothers and sisters o.
I love the Igbo people wella.So industrious and resilient.
But my provoking na against IPOB/ESN/UGM when don turn the lives of some the Igbo boys and girls lives up side down.
Make una dey calm down.
See the video when dey thread on Whatsapp of some guys cutting off the head of a lady and a guy. The cannibals were speaking Igbo language on the background and even heard that UGM noh dey fear. (I never believe am Sha...based on sey on SM, fingering and manipulation of videos and pictures na highest)
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:15pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Igbojew my anus! People are using their anus to shit you are using your own to think.

His anus is jealous of his mouth because more shit passes from his mouth than Hus anus.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Memeni(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
My brother you are making too much noise, violent people don't talk much. Have you seen a Fulani militant coming online to brag? Have you ever seen an UGM online bragging to kill? Yet Police, Army, Navy, etc dread them.

Do you know Nigerian soldiers now get scared and cold feet when posted to Southeast than when posted to Northeast? One was telling me that Boko Haram guys are learners to UGM, that he has fought in the frontline in Borno for over 6 years, that he has never felt so scared in Borno fighting Boko Haram like how he felt when they went for a short operation in Imo State.

I am Igbo but I can comfortably tell you that Igbos are deadly and brutal when provoked. When an Igbo man drops his business and decides to become unruly or violent, honestly it has no rivalry, if you doubt me go and ask Obasanjo, Buhari and co that fought in the Biafra Nigeria civil war how scared Nigerian soldiers where in confronting Biafran soldiers right from Ore. They usually wait for the British pilots to finish the bombing and clearing of Biafran battalion first before advancing to give them morale and courage to advance.

Also go and ask about Nzeogwu and his coupist group, they were the most brutal, deadliest coupists in the history of Nigeria. Even when Nzeogwu took over government after the coup, Gowon, Danjuma and co were so scared of Nzeogwu to the extent they begged Nzeogwu's doctor to help them speak to him.

Why do you think the whole North shiver when few Igbo youths start agitation? Do Northerners take Yoruba or Niger Delta agitation as serious as they take Igbos?

Do you think its a childsplay to dare and fight the rest of Nigerians in a bloody civil war for 3 years without any preparation? Be honest to yourself, which other Nigerian tribe can dare that?

Despite different killings of Igbos in the North and during civil war, Igbos still fearlessly went back to all parts of the North, how many other tribe dares that?

In Nigeria, after Igbos, the next daring and brave tribe are the Fulanis and thats why Fulanis fear Igbos a lot more than any other tribe cos they know Igbo madness no get comparison but here you are bragging with no reference to your previous acts of bravery, I laugh.

I am not in support of IPOB or whatever group's senseless sit at home which has outlived its relevance, but I am only here to correct your empty bragging, no other tribe in Nigeria reach Igbos for bravery and violence. Just shutdown business activities and challenge Igbos aside business and see how far. When an Igbo man is focused on his business, he is a cool headed man, very peace loving, but shutdown business and dare him one on one.

Which other Nigerian tribe have the guts to be going to Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, etc, countries with death sentence for drug trafficking yet guys no send you, they still dare. Go and ask soldiers posted to Imo State during last year UGM crises how far, or those drafted to Orlu during the initial heat of last year, stop bragging with your phone, there are men, and they don't talk much, they just do it lol.

People like you are making me laugh lol

Ordinary lanky Fulani herdsmen are using your people to learn how to kill for fun and your so called brave youths haven't formed any militia to confront and chase them out instead most Delta State highways and forests have turned to death zones courtesy of Fulani herdsmen yet you are here making.noise.

Go to Facebook and see how some daring Igbo youths are confronting Fulani herdsmen fire for fire chasing them out with guns, even slaughtering their cows without bragging but acting which none of your youths have guts to do yet you are here doing empty brag, its well

Leave the coward to continue making noise on nairaland. Whatever happens in nairaland stays in nairaland grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Anaghi m agbo uja ka nkita ara dika gi...Igbochaa uja ka nkita ara igaa zuru ike mana otu ife nchoro igwa gi bu na Ndigbo m'obu IPOB agaghi arapuru mpekere ana m'obu marapu umu Nne fa.Unu amaghi ka anyi si kwado!!! I am that Igbojew

Indeed!

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:17pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Igbo Judas, you have exposed how foolish you IPOB louts are with this post.

One minute you deny your UGM claiming that they are not IPOB but here you are throwing terrorist threats on Asaba people if they refuse to comply with your pointless and useless agitation.

Stop being smart by half by trying to play divide and rule with our Delta Igbos and South East Igbos.Igbos don't leave their own behind just like Yorubas and Fulanis don't so with time Igbos will re-unite and nothing you Yorubas or Housa/Fulanis that been doing everything humanly possible to poison the mind of our South South Igbos will do about it....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2022
agadez007:
no be you and your brothers dey here dey threaten ndigbo with burning their warehouse and shops,one even mentioned that they chase Igbo in their states in 1995
Even Asaba,anioma people never talk reach like that,na gift card yahoo boys from sapele and okpe want to threaten us

Tell your brother to limit their ipob stuff to the east, am telling you this because of the igbiod affinity we share.

South is not and can never be part of una Biafra.

You were warned!.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 10:17pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
Oniovome wadoh
Eee.
Emo re ihworiebe agwuono ota den

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2022
Memeni:

Leave the coward to continue making noise on nairaland. Whatever happens in nairaland stays in nairaland grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Your coward is not on Nairaland he is wallowing in Buhari's cell, we warned him but he will not listen.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

His anus is jealous of his mouth because more shit passes from his mouth than Hus anus.

Wetin na? You wan burst my belle with laff?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by beresponsible(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Aksnoopy: 10:19pm On May 09, 2022
JAWBONE:
IPOB terrorists stay away from Asaba and the entire Anioma Nation.

We don't want your irrational and thoughtless terrorism here. Anioma people will hand you over to the authorities and give you the Oyigbo treatment. Take your madness elsewhere. We want no part in your stupid ideological Biafra
lmao! Who are the anioma people?
You are definitely from agbor.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by franchasofficia: 10:20pm On May 09, 2022
tradepunter:

It doesn't matter they should keep their madness in the east.
I don't think IPOB have interest in extending their so called sit at home outside Southeast.

I am only replying your brother bragging about Deltans being this and that that will deal with Igbos lol, Igbos that challenged the whole Nigerians without fear for 3 years when his father was hiding under his mama's wrapper lol

Igbos that rallied behind Nzeogwu a Delta State man and saved Nzeogwu from being killed or humiliated by the North and Yorubas after the 1966 coup.

Igbos that fear nobody lol.

He should have just said that IPOB should please stay out of Delta, there was no need bragging of dealing with Igbos in Delta and saying Delta people get madness pass Igbos and they haven't used same madness to chase Fulani herdsmen out of Delta forests like their Igbo youth counterparts are fearlessly doing in Southeast despite federal government backing Fulani herdsmen?

When it comes to madness and bravery in Nigeria, two tribes stand out and number is Igbos followed by Fulanis, others are only trying to catch up and you know it lol

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:21pm On May 09, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
So these Bastards think Delta State is part of their useless and ill-fated Biafra Republic ?

May God punish their Mama.

Make Dem carry their kolo come Delta State, we dey wait for them...

We go cure their crase.....

What Nonsense...

May God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his rodent slaves In Nairaland if they think that the Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Isokos and every Non-igbo tribe in Delta State would follow them to their Biafra Republic..

Delta State was not, and will never be an Igbo Land...

I hope you will come out to challenge them whenever they come out to enforce sit at home just like the did on Sunday and other days not coming here on Nairaland to chest beat like a hairless Gorilla....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:21pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Stop being smart by half by trying to play divide and rule with our Delta Igbos and South East Igbos.Igbos don't leave their own behind just like Yorubas and Fulanis don't so with time Igbos will re-unite and nothing you Yorubas or Housa/Fulanis that been doing everything humanly possible to poison the mind of our South South Igbos will do about it....I am that Igbojew

Don't blame anyone for being rejected by your Igbo cousins in the ND.

Or was I the one that made the Ikwere reject you and seized your properties ?

Instead of you across the Niger niggers to do a deep soul searching retrospect on why virtually everyone (including your Igbo cousins) hates your ass , you are here blaming others for your evil and wickedness.

Like the Jew, you scream out in pain when you stab someone so it is expected of you eternally victimized personality to blame others for your own foolishness.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.