Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61722 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by agadez007(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Abobi zukwanu ike.

BY no far from rivers, hands go still reach for their if you mikrimor.
you just dey speak Igbo take am dey insult Igbo people
Your father didn’t teach you your own language?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by franchasofficia: 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!
My brother you are making too much noise, violent people don't talk much. Have you seen a Fulani militant coming online to brag? Have you ever seen an UGM online bragging to kill? Yet Police, Army, Navy, etc dread them.

Do you know Nigerian soldiers now get scared and cold feet when posted to Southeast than when posted to Northeast? One was telling me that Boko Haram guys are learners to UGM, that he has fought in the frontline in Borno for over 6 years, that he has never felt so scared in Borno fighting Boko Haram like how he felt when they went for a short operation in Imo State.

I am Igbo but I can comfortably tell you that Igbos are deadly and brutal when provoked. When an Igbo man drops his business and decides to become unruly or violent, honestly it has no rivalry, if you doubt me go and ask Obasanjo, Buhari and co that fought in the Biafra Nigeria civil war how scared Nigerian soldiers where in confronting Biafran soldiers right from Ore. They usually wait for the British pilots to finish the bombing and clearing of Biafran battalion first before advancing to give them morale and courage to advance.

Also go and ask about Nzeogwu and his coupist group, they were the most brutal, deadliest coupists in the history of Nigeria. Even when Nzeogwu took over government after the coup, Gowon, Danjuma and co were so scared of Nzeogwu to the extent they begged Nzeogwu's doctor to help them speak to him.

Why do you think the whole North shiver when few Igbo youths start agitation? Do Northerners take Yoruba or Niger Delta agitation as serious as they take Igbos?

Do you think its a childsplay to dare and fight the rest of Nigerians in a bloody civil war for 3 years without any preparation? Be honest to yourself, which other Nigerian tribe can dare that?

Despite different killings of Igbos in the North and during civil war, Igbos still fearlessly went back to all parts of the North, how many other tribe dares that?

In Nigeria, after Igbos, the next daring and brave tribe are the Fulanis and thats why Fulanis fear Igbos a lot more than any other tribe cos they know Igbo madness no get comparison but here you are bragging with no reference to your previous acts of bravery, I laugh.

I am not in support of IPOB or whatever group's senseless sit at home which has outlived its relevance, but I am only here to correct your empty bragging, no other tribe in Nigeria reach Igbos for bravery and violence. Just shutdown business activities and challenge Igbos aside business and see how far. When an Igbo man is focused on his business, he is a cool headed man, very peace loving, but shutdown business and dare him one on one.

Which other Nigerian tribe have the guts to be going to Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, etc, countries with death sentence for drug trafficking yet guys no send you, they still dare. Go and ask soldiers posted to Imo State during last year UGM crises how far, or those drafted to Orlu during the initial heat of last year, stop bragging with your phone, there are men, and they don't talk much, they just do it lol.

People like you are making me laugh lol

Ordinary lanky Fulani herdsmen are using your people to learn how to kill for fun and your so called brave youths haven't formed any militia to confront and chase them out instead most Delta State highways and forests have turned to death zones courtesy of Fulani herdsmen yet you are here making.noise.

Go to Facebook and see how some daring Igbo youths are confronting Fulani herdsmen fire for fire chasing them out with guns, even slaughtering their cows without bragging but acting which none of your youths have guts to do yet you are here doing empty brag, its well

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
zinizta:

If I swear for you,e go catch you.

The one the swear for your family still dey worry you abi?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
silibaba:

Noisemaker. See as you gather likes for this your useless post grin

Face your front! I dey follow you talk? Smelling mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by ken6488(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:
All this Warri boys should keep quiet
Shouting up and down
Barking dog don’t bite
Your Warri town will turn to ghost town soon
E be like una wan make another person raise una off spring
Rest biafra nonsense end in anambra keep off delta

Before this turns into an ethnic war

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 9:56pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:

From the way you talk you never see bloodshed before but soon you go witness am carelessly
I be confirmed Wadorian....Sound of gunshots na like knock-out for where I dey o.
Na peace we need for Delta State...and if IPOB wan carry their two left yansh come enter our State, na dem Sabi.
I trust Kongo we get for here.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Kinematics: 9:57pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

When trouble starts, it is Anioma people that will hand you over to be dealt with. Go ask the Igbos in Oyigbo how it went down.

True talk...

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by ken6488(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Nairaland noisemaker cheesy grin no need arguing with you here, question was there sit at home today in Asaba?? undecided cheesy
Sooner or later igbo will choose to stay in delta or go over to meet their troublesome brothers

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:58pm On May 09, 2022
SoaringLife01:

IPOB should stay put at Eastern State..
Boy IPOB/ESN is not restricted only to South East alone know that and know peace.I can see that you Yorubas enjoy creating unnecessary divide and rule among Igbos from South South and South East while you people tries to reconnect with your so called Yoruba people from Kogi and Kwara but you people have failed....I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
My brother you are making too much noise, violent people don't talk much. Have you seen a Fulani militant coming online to brag? Have you ever seen an UGM online bragging to kill? Yet Police, Army, Navy, etc dread them.

Do you know Nigerian soldiers now get scared and cold feet when posted to Southeast than when posted to Northeast? One was telling me that Boko Haram guys are learners to UGM, that he has fought in the frontline in Borno for over 6 years, that he has never felt so scared in Borno fighting Boko Haram like how he felt when they went for a short operation in Imo State.

I am Igbo but I can comfortably tell you that Igbos are deadly and brutal when provoked. When an Igbo man drops his business and decides to become unruly or violent, honestly it has no rivalry, if you doubt me go and ask Obasanjo, Buhari and co that fought in the Biafra Nigeria civil war how scared Nigerian soldiers where in confronting Biafran soldiers right from Ore. They usually wait for the British pilots to finish the bombing and clearing of Biafran battalion first before advancing to give them morale and courage to advance.

Also go and ask about Nzeogwu and his coupist group, they were the most brutal, deadliest coupists in the history of Nigeria. Even when Nzeogwu took over government after the coup, Gowon, Danjuma and co were so scared of Nzeogwu to the extent they begged Nzeogwu's doctor to help them speak to him.

Why do you think the whole North shiver when few Igbo youths start agitation? Do Northerners take Yoruba or Niger Delta agitation as serious as they take Igbos?

Do you think its a childsplay to dare and fight the rest of Nigerians in a bloody civil war for 3 years without any preparation? Be honest to yourself, which other Nigerian tribe can dare that?

Despite different killings of Igbos in the North and during civil war, Igbos still fearlessly went back to all parts of the North, how many other tribe dares that?

In Nigeria, after Igbos, the next daring and brave tribe are the Fulanis and thats why Fulanis fear Igbos a lot more than any other tribe cos they know Igbo madness no get comparison but here you are bragging with no reference to your previous acts of bravery, I laugh.

I am not in support of IPOB or whatever group's senseless sit at home which has outlived its relevance, but I am only here to correct your empty bragging, no other tribe in Nigeria reach Igbos for bravery and violence. Just shutdown business activities and challenge Igbos aside business and see how far. When an Igbo man is focused on his business, he is a cool headed man, very peace loving, but shutdown business and dare him one on one.

Which other Nigerian tribe have the guts to be going to Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, etc, countries with death sentence for drug trafficking yet guys no send you, they still dare. Go and ask soldiers posted to Imo State during last year UGM crises how far, or those drafted to Orlu during the initial heat of last year, stop bragging with your phone, there are men, and they don't talk much, they just do it lol.

People like you are making me laugh lol

Ordinary lanky Fulani herdsmen are using your people to learn how to kill for fun and your so called brave youths haven't formed any militia to confront and chase them out instead most Delta State highways and forests have turned to death zones courtesy of Fulani herdsmen yet you are here making.noise.

Go to Facebook and see how some daring Igbo youths are confronting Fulani herdsmen fire for fire chasing them out with guns, even slaughtering their cows without bragging but acting which none of your youths have guts to do yet you are here doing empty brag, its well

Yes, you are right. Keep your madness to the East that's all.

E choke you!

7 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by agadez007(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2022
I am not in support of IPOB,and their ways but why are delta boys pouring spittle all over the threads and threatening theirselves as if IPOB represents ndigbo in general
We in the SE are also tired of IPOB and their shenanigans but any cockroach from delta that think they can threaten us are in for a long ride

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by generalwo(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

Those your cheap Lagos Ibadan gutter media propaganda.

we know afonja foot path and their talking points. So no matter how much you hide and lie,we know what your demonic intentions are.

Even with the state of insecurity in the east, it still remain the most peaceful place in Nigeria today.

The violent death per day in the east can never be compared with the amount of ritual killings in your zone.image for just 50k they will kill and harvest your skull in broad day light in your brown roof republic. sons if demons.
...... The blood flowing in the east won't let you have sense.. Anyways, wen blood enter person brain... I hear say e dey lead to madness... So i no go blame you too much.... May God intervene in your lands before you all finish killing yourselves!!

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Tiney: 9:59pm On May 09, 2022
The people of South South ain't with you on this on. South East you're on your one. Not especially with the senseless killings.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by zinizta: 9:59pm On May 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga stop this your dullness,it's outdated.

where is your madness in nnpc, that non of your so called our oil crew is employed as a top director in your so called south oyel.were is your madness when all your ecosystem is damaged to the point that you can't fish not farm or even breath fresh air in your south.

How is this your Papa's problem?

Abi your papa na Deltan?

The average Igbo man is greedy for gain.

Na Delta oil dey una eye. Mtschwwwww

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2022
SoaringLife01:

I be confirmed Wadorian....Sound of gunshots na like knock-out for where I dey o.
Na peace we need for Delta State...and if IPOB wan carry their two left yansh come enter our State, na dem Sabi.

Cap less
Plenty talk na lie full am

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2022
agadez007:
you just dey speak Igbo take am dey insult Igbo people
Your father didn’t teach you your own language?

Una brain small sha, so no be ya fault.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Oplomo: 10:00pm On May 09, 2022
@ Felimax, have you suddenly forgotten the name of your great tribe in Delta which you claim? cheesy

I said I am PROUDLY IGBO. Where do you come from? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by zinizta: 10:00pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:

The one the swear for your family still dey worry you abi?

Igbo lunatic

Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by od501: 10:00pm On May 09, 2022
SoaringLife01:
IPOB/ ESN/ UGM are all 'ekpas'.
How can you stop economic activities just because of one idiot.
Quote me anywhere, Biafra can't be a reality.
We the core South South guys will never be part of the so-called Biafra.
Moreever, Biafra is indigenous to South South- Bight of Biafra.
Why stealing a name from the South South to name your Separatist enclave without even consulting us.
As most folks have commented above, if IPOB just by mistake carry their two left yansh enter Delta State, na there dem go know sey boys noh get joy.

I was about explaining the script they want to play out here, but then you called NK an idiot. It only takes a low IQ to believe these rubbish, you obviously have a low IQ no to decipher what's playing out here.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by ttobizz(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u

Guy be calming down, this voltage too high abeg

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:01pm On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
If you can't stop the exploitation of our resources in the south south by one Nigeria, then you are a ducking coward.

Last time I checked we never asked you Igbo Judases for any help .

Last time I checked, your Igbo senators opposed the 25% oil derravative, stood with the north on the contentious issue regarding offshore oil wells, boycotted or voted for the disastrous PIB and were gravely silent on the VAT issue raised by Wike.

You philistines of the yeast are the real enemies and parasitic leaches of the Niger Delta largesse.

Shut up and enjoy your 30 shekels of silver while it lasts.

Judas.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by edosignature(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by agadez007(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Una brain small sha, so no be ya fault.
go speak your mother tongue or your mama no get tongue?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2022
zinizta:

Igbo lunatic

Onye ara

It takes a mad man to identify a mad man

Big ode

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 10:02pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy IPOB/ESN is not restricted only to South East alone know that and know peace.I can see that you Yorubas enjoy creating unnecessary divide and rule among Igbos from South South and South East while you people tries to reconnect with your so called Yoruba people from Kogi and Kwara but you people have failed....I am that Igbojew
If IPOB get mind make dem declare sit at home for Warri, Ughelli, Sapele, Effurun, Yenagoa, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar and Benin City.
Or make UGM boys stroll with their 'kala' pass PTI Road, Effurun/Sapele Road sey make stores noh open.
Come and give us the score after trying it.
Then we will accept that ESN/IPOB is not restricted to South East.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by od501: 10:02pm On May 09, 2022
SoaringLife01:
IPOB/ ESN/ UGM are all 'ekpas'.
How can you stop economic activities just because of one idiot.
Quote me anywhere, Biafra can't be a reality.
We the core South South guys will never be part of the so-called Biafra.
Moreever, Biafra is indigenous to South South- Bight of Biafra.
Why stealing a name from the South South to name your Separatist enclave without even consulting us.
As most folks have commented above, if IPOB just by mistake carry their two left yansh enter Delta State, na there dem go know sey boys noh get joy.

I was about explaining the script they want to play out here, but then you called NK an idiot. It only takes a low IQ to believe these rubbish, you obviously have a low IQ no to decipher what's playing out here.
SoaringLife01:

Oga don't mind the police, this is not IPOB, they are trying to incite the SE and their Niger Delta brothers. They want to cite a conflict between the two regions, you will see.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 10:03pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Last time I checked we never asked you Igbo Judases for any help .

Last time I checked, your Igbo senators opposed the 25% oil derravative, stood with the north on the contentious issue regarding offshore oil wells, boycotted or voted for the disastrous PIB and were gravely silent on the VAT issue raised by Wike.

You philistines of the yeast are the real enemies and parasitic leaches of the Niger Delta largesse.

Shut up and enjoy your 30 shekels of silver while it lasts.

Judas.
Lol. You are talking to an ijaws man who has a stake. Rep your papa name.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy stop r..ting and making empty threat up and down here because you people will do nada to IPOB talkless of entire Igbos.For your mind now you don't know that there are so many Delta Igbos that belongs to IPOB/ESN and they are more committed than even South East Igbos.Same Delta Igbos you minority Deltas ethnic group hate with passion you are pretending like you care for them...I am that Igbojew

Igbojew my anus! People are using their anus to shit you are using your own to think.

See go ni etin! Na me go smoke out the IPOB meeting wey you dey. You are not more of an Ibo man than myself and I AM WARNING YOU GUYS TO BACK OFF DELTA STATE.

Some of you guys don't know what is ahead, you think it's is by signing your dead form that will breed our loyalty? Thunder fire all of una for IPOB.

If you want it the other way then let's get dirty. Anu Igbojew!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2022
agadez007:
I am not in support of IPOB,and their ways but why are delta boys pouring spittle all over the threads and threatening theirselves as if IPOB represents ndigbo in general
We in the SE are also tired of IPOB and their shenanigans but any cockroach from delta that think they can threaten us are in for a long ride

Our problem is ipob not ndi igbo, o nwana.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Kinematics: 10:04pm On May 09, 2022
Viltron:
They should come Rivers State let Wike use them do campaign

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 10:04pm On May 09, 2022
od501:

I repeat NK is an idiot.
Why using a name that is indigenous to the South South to fight his cause.
Bight of Biafra is in South South.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:05pm On May 09, 2022
Taba21:

What soldiers are you talking about the dead Nigeria soldiers.

Deltan indigenous people should act now.
Boy hope you know that IPOB/ESN has nothing to do with Delta South that is occupied by Itshekiri,Ijaw,Urhobo but Delta North that is occupied by our Delta Igbos,so stop this crying and whining and also land grabbing.Thie energy you people using to attack Igbos why not use it to attack Fulani Herdsmen that have been killing and raping your m...thers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.