Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61734 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Legendforte: 10:22pm On May 09, 2022
Abagworo:

If Igbos decide to fight with Delta South and Central of which Delta North is already Igbo in addition to 5 Southeast States do you think Delta South has a chance of survival without external support? You should refrain from equating IPOB which your brothers are members with the civilized Igbo ethnic nation. Igbo is a peaceful, advanced, rich and exceptionally intelligent ethnic group that forms major part of Southern Nigeria whereas IPOB is a separatist movement comprising of people that want a new Country. Some Igbos are in IPOB but not all and some Urhobos are also in IPOB but not all. So if you have problem with IPOB then settle it with them and don't go attacking innocent Igbos.
Looking for a way to justify their plan to steal and loot innocent peoples goods and property.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Daum: 10:22pm On May 09, 2022
Sit at home is for south easterners

E no fit work for Asaba which is the most pro Igbo town. If you take it to Agbor, the way ika people will flog IPOB ehn....

Make una continue to misbehave for south east

7 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:25pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
I hope you will come out to challenge them whenever they come out to enforce sit at home just like the did on Sunday and other days not coming here on Nairaland to chest beat like a hairless Gorilla....I am that Igbojew

When they call you a bastard race of no origin and you keep proving them right.

Igbo Jew like Saharan Icecream.

Pathetic to see how you idiots fall for autistic tier propaganda.

If only you knew your real heritage, you would be proud of your lineage and not listen to some Cameroonian lunatics revisionist history .

Jew my ass

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by agadez007(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Tell your brother to limit their ipob stuff to the east, am telling you this because of the igbiod affinity we share.

South is not and can never be part of una Biafra.

You were warned!.
I also hate the idea of Biafra with you guys in it,don’t overestimate yourselves
I for one would like an Igbo only country,thank you

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:26pm On May 09, 2022
Sunnyski:
They all stayed at home grin grin either to avoid stray bullet from the black men in black or from violence from IPOB.

The sit at home was obeyed

Next week loading...
Yes oooo let those Nairaland ant soldiers that been chest beating here get ready to stop mother of all sit at home that will start from 15th,16th,17th May in Asaba and environs even they get nine lives..I am that Igbojew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by robo16(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2022
You don't have sense(quote author=nkemoma post=112678210]See the enslaved foolish betrayers called Deltans displaying their stupidity here....

Nobody send una...

Ndi Ara [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2022
agadez007:
I also hate the idea of Biafra with you guys in it,don’t overestimate yourselves
I for one would like an Igbo only country,thank you

Udo..

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:28pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

When they call you a bastard race of no origin and you keep proving them right.

Igbo Jew like Saharan Icecream.

Pathetic to see how you idiots fall for autistic tier propaganda.

If only you knew your real heritage, you would be proud of your lineage and not listen to some Cameroonian lunatics revisionist history .

Jew my ass

May all the curses you thrown at me return back to you a billion fold Amein Ve Amein.If it pain you that Igbos are Jews go and hug transformer I don't give a damn....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:32pm On May 09, 2022
obynzo:

The map you put Ika, Ndokwa and other areas are igbo areas. Oga try to be honest and truthful for once stop all this post civil war politics
Don't mind them,they think they are the only one that knows how to re-unite with their Yoruba kins from Kogi,Kwara and even Benin republic but when the Igbos want to do their own all hell will let loose P..the..tic tribe
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by franchasofficia: 10:34pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Your Chi is wallowing in Buhari's cell. He was packaged like an ice fish back to his fatherland yet you could not confront the lifeless one/ Jubril.

You are brave my ass.
Lol, Chi is God not human being.

Most eminent Igbos don't have interest in Nnamdi Kanu case, they are only showing concern because of the backlash his incarceration is generating in Southeast via some few youth uprising that have shook even your President and made Buhari hold several close door meetings with his COAs.

To tell you how important Igbos are and how scared Northerners are about few Igbo youth agitation, the whole Arewa celebrated the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu more than they celebrated Eid lol.

Nnamdi is a nobody in Igbo matters, it was senseless Buhari that gave him a voice and the fame he enjoyed.

The so called UGM are just a few disgruntled youths and they are shaking the whole Nigeria, making headlines daily, imagine when 80% of Igbos start their full madness, you think Delta state won't be a walk over in few minutes like in 1967 that Biafran soldiers took over Delta State and Midwest (Edo, Ondo, etc), you make me laugh lol

Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that have sustained opposition for close to 8 years now. Igbos are the face of opposition in Nigeria today. Ask Buhari who is his opposition and he will tell you IPOB lolz

Just in case you don't know, if not for Igbos tacit support for Goodluck, Hausa-Fulanis, Yorubas and others wanted Goodluck jailed after 2015 but who born them to dare that when the almighty Igbos, the USA of Nigeria is backing him.

You guys know all these but envy, foolish hatred won't let you recognize your chi grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by indigenous234(f): 10:35pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u

Ozuor ...... If you get mind and sure say e sure for you, no be to just come here, hide behind keyboard dey make mouth like goat. Who you be for the delta or south south wey no go let us hear word? .show face if e sure for you. Ozuor... You don dey make mouth now, ordinary street matter set for area, you run exile..

IPOB no get my support one day but if e set and push comes to shove for this Naija, you go know say all Igbos na Igbos. Not by choice but foisted on them by the Nigerian system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:35pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
May all the curses you thrown at me return back to you a billion fold Amein Ve Amein.If it pain you that Igbos are Jews go and hug transformer I don't give a damn....I am that Igbojew

Lol.

Igbo Jew my ass.

Nah this silly lie dey give una morale to feel divine.

I blame you.

The only link you have with your Jewish masters is the fact that you were their preferred commodity during the Jewish slave trade.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u

Stop screaming like afonja. Your mama, papa, and generation are Biafrans and you can't do a damn if UGM storm your dining table to enforce sit in your bedroom. Na online you get mouth, ewu Ohia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by IKEPENTECOST: 10:36pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!

You are an idiot ooo!
Do you know who is an unknown gunmen?
Many of your brothers are members of the unknown gunmen
Now I know how jelouse you are on the successful guys in your area. LAZY TRIBE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Aksnoopy: 10:37pm On May 09, 2022
agadez007:
you just dey speak Igbo take am dey insult Igbo people
Your father didn’t teach you your own language?
He is a foolish ikwerre fool.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2022
indigenous234:

Ozuor ...... If you get mind and sure say e sure for you, no be to just come here, hide behind keyboard dey make mouth like goat. Who you be for the delta or south south wey no go let us hear word? .show face if e sure for you. Ozuor... You don dey make mouth now, ordinary street matter set for area, you run exile..

IPOB no get my support one day but if e set and push comes to shove for this Naija, you go know say all Igbos na Igbos. Not by choice but foisted on them by the Nigerian system.

whiz this empty brain pig, with no capacity to think and act, we are waiting for your boys. Reply after d first shot or just shatap and remain in your 5 state east

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:38pm On May 09, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Dem dey fear pH?
Boy they no dey fear PH and wake the sleeping Lion.You think because your so called Wike killed IPOB members when they were still using flag that he can do it now that they have their militant wing ESN?? Go and figure out why your so called Wike have been romancing IPOB/ESN recently by trying to be in their good book because he knows that he is in their black book...I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:40pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Lol.

Igbo Jew my ass.

Nah this silly lie dey give una morale to feel divine.

I blame you.

The only link you have with your Jewish masters is the fact that you were their preferred commodity during the Jewish slave trade.

Keep on crying boy cos I like your sweet tears...I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2022
McDaav:

Stop screaming like afonja. Your mama, papa, and generation are Biafrans and you can't do a damn if UGM storm your dining table to enforce sit in your bedroom. Na online you get mouth, ewu Ohia.
see them . east don too hot for Una, sorry oh. Reply Me when your u g. m gat courage to fire 1st shot, caward

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by haslaw(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2022
Taba21:

It gonna be an exodus of Ibo, relocating to Kogi state.

They should keep their evil activities among them in Nnewi, not Delta state.

The day any MUMU IPOB enter Kogi, that will be his end. We know their ways and we will never tolerate their evil ways in Kogi. They should keep their killings to the south east.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by agadez007(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2022
Aksnoopy:
He is a foolish ikwerre fool.
no wonder,they don’t like us but love our language that they dropped their ancestral bini language

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Blakpot: 10:43pm On May 09, 2022
Anioma ppl aren't irrational.
There's no way IPOB will succeed in Delta.

If IPOB think delta Igbos are on their side, they're in for a big shock.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:43pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Keep on crying boy cos I like your sweet tears...I am that Igbojew

Lol.

Carry your nigger self to Israeli embassy and see if dem go give you 2weeks visa .

Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:43pm On May 09, 2022
dialfa:

You are too noisy. You can't go and overdue yourself. Surrender monkeys.
Don't mind that pussy cat thinking itself a Lion.Am sure he is somewhere in Ogbomosho typing that trash but tell him to come to Asaba on Monday excuses will full his/her mouth....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:45pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Lol.

Carry your nigger self to Israeli embassy and see if dem go give you 2weeks visa .

Ode.
It really pain this one that I am an Igbo Jew.Chei make you no go drink sniper because I am an Igbo Jew....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Aksnoopy: 10:46pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Igbojew my anus! People are using their anus to shit you are using your own to think.

See go ni etin! Na me go smoke out the IPOB meeting wey you dey. You are not more of an Ibo man than myself and I AM WARNING YOU GUYS TO BACK OFF DELTA STATE.

Some of you guys don't know what is ahead, you think it's is by signing your dead form that will breed our loyalty? Thunder fire all of una for IPOB.

If you want it the other way then let's get dirty. Anu Igbojew!
Idiot! You are no more a wadorian. Mimi!

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
Lol, Chi is God not human being.

Most eminent Igbos don't have interest in Nnamdi Kanu case, they are only showing concern because of the backlash his incarceration is generating in Southeast via some few youth uprising that have shook even your President and made Buhari hold several close door meetings with his COAs.

To tell you how important Igbos are and how scared Northerners are about few Igbo youth agitation, the whole Arewa celebrated the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu more than they celebrated Eid lol.

Nnamdi is a nobody in Igbo matters, it was senseless Buhari that gave him a voice and the fame he enjoyed.

The so called UGM are just a few disgruntled youths and they are shaking the whole Nigeria, making headlines daily, imagine when 80% of Igbos start their full madness, you think Delta state won't be a walk over in few minutes like in 1967 that Biafran soldiers took over Delta State and Midwest (Edo, Ondo, etc), you make me laugh lol

Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that have sustained opposition for close to 8 years now. Igbos are the face of opposition in Nigeria today. Ask Buhari who is his opposition and he will tell you IPOB lolz

Just in case you don't know, if not for Igbos tacit support for Goodluck, Hausa-Fulanis, Yorubas and others wanted Goodluck jailed after 2015 but who born them to dare that when the almighty Igbos, the USA of Nigeria is backing him.

You guys know all these but envy, foolish hatred won't let you recognize your chi grin

It's true, let your chi die and rot in Buhari's cell after all he doesn't matter in Igbo affairs.

MNK is the chi of IPOBIANS including you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2022
Aksnoopy:
Idiot! You are no more a wadorian. Mimi!

I have never been and will never be till I die. I am a confirm Wafarian!

WADO is dead on arrival. Fish don enter sea you wan carry am come pond. Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 10:49pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
It really pain this one that I am an Igbo Jew.Chei make you no go drink sniper because I am an Igbo Jew....I am that Igbojew

You will eventually be De-Judaized and see your rants here in the embarrassing light that it is.

Shame dey catch me for una and this foolish Jewish claim before but now I just have pity for you as I would for someone suffering mental issues.

Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by ruggedtimi(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy they no dey fear PH and wake the sleeping Lion.You think because your so called Wike killed IPOB members when they were still using flag that he can do it now that they have their militant wing ESN?? Go and figure out why your so called Wike have been romancing IPOB/ESN recently by trying to be in their good book because he knows that he is in their black book...I am that Igbojew
nothing concern me with wike....make ipob declare seat at f
Home for pH since Dem say e follow for their map

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by KillerCrocodile: 10:50pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
I hope you will come out to challenge them whenever they come out to enforce sit at home just like the did on Sunday and other days not coming here on Nairaland to chest beat like a hairless Gorilla....I am that Igbojew

Shut up....

Dirty useless Animal

Nor worry una eye go clear very soon..

We dey wait for una for Delta State...

All Ipob slaves would pay with their lives in Delta State

May God Punish You and that Idiot Nnamdi Kanu.

Useless people

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 10:51pm On May 09, 2022
Mimiranky:
Who dey talk? Like say if e burst now u go come outside.... Inventor of madness na Fulani dey use una take dey shine everyday for Jesse/sapele/mosogar express raod... Why una never pursue them... Even for Abraka road wey Fulani dey kidnap una, una no fit cough na peaceful Igbo people u one get mouth for.....
Don't mind those rabble rousers and chest beaters.Fulani Herdsmen have been killing and raping their people but they are no where to be found but na where Igbos are you will see them making empty threat like old haggard woman.They think IPOB now was IPOB then with just flag they were hailing NA during Python Dance to kill them and use them for shooting practice....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.