Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? (37687 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by pharrelaustin: 12:14pm On May 10, 2022
Dont demand price for showing kindnes.
let him fuel the tank and you do the driving your self. To be sure of safety. Cause you max lend him and he abscond with it

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by SimplePlan34: 12:14pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Hmm...but at least he should been happy for me

At Op u never know let me tell u my own story my neighbor just gave birth but the wife is a real pain in my ass I could not go and congratulate them. She goes around spoiling my name. Even after the naming ceremony it was already too late I have nothing against the husband but I still regret it. Actually I was scared about the wife make she no embarrass me. I was saying if I see the man outside I will congratulate him I did not see him till d naming ceremony. I am not defending ur neighbors actions it might really be those neighbors who look down on every one.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by sfinkzslot(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2022
Don't be petty, help if you can help
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by demio007: 12:18pm On May 10, 2022
He will use your bus to pack his belongs out of your compound? He will then drive the bus? Hahahahahaha

Guy you won't see your bus again.

You better be the one to drive it and know where he is packing to. If he carries the load out and you don't know where he is packing too. How you sure he will return the bus?
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:20pm On May 10, 2022
obailala:
What exactly is the evil the neighbour even committed?.... Not rolling on the floor and clapping with congratulatory messages because his neighbour bought a danfo bus?... Nigerians and their paranoia! 'My enemies, my enemies syndrome!'
No!some are like dat! extremely envious and jealous !don't pity them o..you never jam people,one compound I once lived like that..I came there will AC omo come see wahala,I noticed I was the ONLY person with air-condition installed and most of them started beefing me.they started with unjust NEPA bill sharing,and I kept paying to their chagrin ..when the beef too much .the landlady ( wey want me to befriend one of her olosho daughter and I no gree grin) finally issued quit notice,I no even talk the idiot old hag thought I don't have money to relocate..when she saw the truck that I ordered to pack my load ,she choke! As Good liveth,I moved to a much better neighborhood..most nigerians are WICKED , gbagbe, there's nothing neighbourly or friendly about a lot of them I'm telling you mostly frienemy envious jerk!

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Karnice600: 12:21pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

No one owes you anything brotherly. Gratitude or compliments, no one owes you anything. If you did someone a favour and he doesn't show appreciation, just move on. You just had a recent achievement and no one Congratulates you, just move on. Don't absorb negative energies from frustrated people.
Seek no man's validation for any reason.

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Coolbanke: 12:22pm On May 10, 2022
OP follow Ur mind, u know him more than we do.

But to be frank, no be everytime we suppose be good Samaritan. If Ur instincts oppose it, then DON'T give it out

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by DarlingtonC: 12:23pm On May 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
you have low self-esteem. What will "congratulating you" add to your size
Absolutely nothing Bro.

But it's good to be happy for others, for what goes around comes around
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by crackhouse(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2022
You are on your own bro
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Cowbell521: 12:24pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
So I have this married neighbour. When I bought my bus, he didn't congratulate me. He just asked me if the bus is mine, and I said yes, and he just walked away.

Now he wants me to lend him the bus to use and pack some of his belongings out of the compound.

If you were in my shoes, would you lend him the bus to use?
U go regret it if u give am 4 free. Charge am guy.. speaking from 10s of experience....

Those saying guilt. Person wey shame abi guilt no catch 2 ask for free? Oga guilt no go catch am. D guy no go appreciate am. Quote me when U do am
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Westernequinox: 12:25pm On May 10, 2022
Wisdom is that you make the delivery yourself, humans can be difficult to deal with sometimes because of our evil nature, so I did advise you to help him out, the guilt would naturally catch up with him.
DarlingtonC:
So I have this married neighbour. When I bought my bus, he didn't congratulate me. He just asked me if the bus is mine, and I said yes, and he just walked away.

Now he wants me to lend him the bus to use and pack some of his belongings out of the compound.

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:25pm On May 10, 2022
Help him with the bus life continues.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by uche393: 12:26pm On May 10, 2022
if you want to do it free, at least charge him fuel money and drive it yourself.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by bazzyblings: 12:29pm On May 10, 2022
ifex370:
Repay him with kindness, a smile and no evil intents.

It's more painful

Don’t listen to this guy o . There are some Nigerians you repay with kindness . E no even concern dem . Dem go still do u bad wey dey deir mind . Please ignore the man and mind your business. At least he’s leaving the house . U may likely not see him again
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by caprini1: 12:29pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
He is not your family member...if he needs usage of the bus ,let him at least buy the fuel and be sure you do the driving yourself,to avoid stories that touch.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by uBuNiT: 12:30pm On May 10, 2022
haslaw:

Take it easy. We no dey fight. I am also not the kind of person who jumps upandan at every good news I hear. Besides, the nicest guy I'm at my work place is a quiet person.

The OP is probably hurt about the lack of congratulations. Even if you were not rolling on the floor, a simple word of congratulations would have saved a lot of troubles.
The man asked "if the bus is his'". Is that not enough ?
Everybody no be the same
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by harmony75: 12:30pm On May 10, 2022
He's jealous charge him for the service if possible higher than normal to pursue him so next time he won't come begging for favor again you bought it to make money! people like this are shameless he will keep coming again and again if you do it free except he's a good neighbor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by sandland: 12:33pm On May 10, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Charge him normāl

So you have a register where recorded all those who greeted you.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by deavicky(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

because u bought bus you want everybody in the cpd to congratulate you. Even if you are not concern if the Man and his family has eaten.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by PastorFire: 12:36pm On May 10, 2022
ifex370:
Repay him with kindness, a smile and no evil intents.

It's more painful
Best comment!
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Freemasonry: 12:36pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
No mind the man, na one of those people wey dey always feel say other people achievements supposed be their own, and as a result develop unconscious and conscious resentment for people.

Just help am. But no give am the keys to your vehicle ooo. Before he go use bad belle go spoil am for you, knowing full well he can't replace it.
Whatever you do with him, just be wary.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Sleekfingers: 12:37pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Ask him to hire it. There is no free lunch anywhere
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by od501: 12:37pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

What's this one nah? So... your own is that he didn't congratulate you? Oga give him the bus if it's up to you. So...cos he didn't say "congratulations" means he doesn't wish you well? Stop behaving like a woman, help him out if you can.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Cvesta(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2022
You can oblige his request, drive the bus by yourself to his new location and drive back home. That way, you are sure your bus is safe
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by obailala(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2022
haslaw:

Take it easy. We no dey fight. I am also not the kind of person who jumps upandan at every good news I hear. Besides, the nicest guy I'm at my work place is a quiet person.

The OP is probably hurt about the lack of congratulations. Even if you were not rolling on the floor, a simple word of congratulations would have saved a lot of troubles.
Ahh, we no dey fight oo! I was referring to the Op who feels a kind of resentment simply because his neighbour didnt say congratulations (sounds typically like what an insecure woman would do). I kind of place myself in the shoes of the so called 'neigbour'. I'm not the kind of person that would go around telling people congratulations on everything; but that doesnt automatically mean I am jealous or that I wish them bad (heck! why do black people always reason like this?). I even forget simple things like birthdays very easily so I just find it out of place when people jump into conclusions and make assumptions prematurely.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Pauladex(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2022
Charge him normal fee and tell him is just for fuel.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by obailala(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Did he tell you he wasnt happy for you? You kind of sound like a woman, are you a woman?
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by CHAQUR: 12:43pm On May 10, 2022
Nothing is free... Charge him below the normal rate, a bargain he will never get elsewhere.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Saintmary(f): 12:45pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
He doesn't have money. And he's making it sound like I should give him for free

Tell him you're sorry but he has to pay, else, your bus is going nowhere.
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by phemmyfour: 12:46pm On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Absolutely nothing Bro.

But it's good to be happy for others, for what goes around comes around
Just because he didn't express it verbally doesn't mean he meant evil.

Not everybody knows how/when to react to events and happenings
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Adaobiii: 12:48pm On May 10, 2022
What if he runs with the bus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) / Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.